Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries (24646 Views)

Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers / Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You can't vote for two , so tell us which one ...

Typical , they don't ever know when to choose and who to choose , That's why they keep following and still relishing Mumundi Kunu's memory
Who told you I respected kanu? Stop making assumptions.

I will have a choice next year. You can choose failure again.
Re: Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I also heard from reliable source that apart from Direct primaries being experimented , Different colorcode for different Local goverment type of ballot papers will be used , Buhari is doing what he can to end rigging , Saraki and PDP are trying to reduce Budget for INEC even though Jonathan spent 2 Trillion on the same thing / Same election

Zombeism. grin
Re: Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
jomoh:
A sincere president working for a corruption free politics in nigeria.

I disagree with you on that. Let me ask you a few questions: 1. From a reliable source, during the gubernatorial election in Ekiti, the APC in the state received huge financial support from the federal government. Money was brought into the state with vans and choppers which the party used to buy voters. It was revealled that the money was from recovered Abacha's loot. 2. If Buhari is not corrupt, why does have and keep corrupt people in his cabinet- people like Fayemi, Fashola, and Amaechi whose corruption cases are not disputable. 3. Why is that Buhari's fight against corruption is limited to PDP members only while APC members are spared or why is the targetted at members of his party that oppose him? 4. Why is that when a corrupt politician defects from another party to the APC, all the corruption cases of such a politician are immediately suspended? 5. We have also discovered that though Buhari may not be directly linked to many corruption cases, he uses his people to steal!

Does someone who is honest and clean do all these?
Re: Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries by jomoh: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
HardexyAA:

I disagree with you on that. Let me ask you a few questions: 1. From a reliable source, during the gubernatorial election in Ekiti, the APC in the state received huge financial support from the federal government. Money was brought into the state with vans and choppers which the party used to buy voters. It was revealled that the money was from recovered Abacha's loot. 2. If Buhari is not corrupt, why does have and keep corrupt people in his cabinet- people like Fayemi, Fashola, and Amaechi whose corruption cases are not disputable. 3. Why is that Buhari's fight against corruption is limited to PDP members only while APC members are spared or why is the targetted at members of his party that oppose him? 4. Why is that when a corrupt politician defects from another party to the APC, all the corruption cases of such a politician are immediately suspended? 5. We have also discovered that though Buhari may not be directly linked to many corruption cases, he uses his people to steal!

Does someone who is honest and clean do all these?

There’s an adage that says from the black pot comes the white pap.

Yes Buharis integrity should be called into question when surrounded by Nigerian politicians.

Let me ask you, how many Nigerian politician politician is clean? Very little. So little to the point that we hardly know them.

So if one of the so little comes out, how does he recognize other clean politicians?

No sane man will ever attack his own base. Even Jesus Christ knew one of his disciples was dirty but never called him out.

As long as they stand with you in your cause you will never want to attack them.

Again no sane human being attacks his own power base. Corrupt or not.

You can only work around it with sheer determination and still you will still sometimes have some stains.

If you know the long term consequence of these direct primaries on the future of this country, you will praise him and who ever supports the idea.

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries by franktony: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
that is good. One okoroawusa will not like this!!!!
Re: Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries by sneezeemek(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries by sneezeemek(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
I should bring what on? U go wait tire Ooh I never even get time for important things
RevenGeMission:

bring it on
Re: Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries by Fiaburnthem: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Another Flatron Bites the dust, The fact that we choose not to talk about it does not mean GEJ did not leave the country for medical checkup

August 22, 2014, Friday Jonathan still went to Germany for Alleged Medical check up

www.naija.ng/280234-president-jonathan-sick-flown-germany-urgent-medical-treatment.html#280234

4 years ago , Jonathan and his wife went to Hospital in Germany before going to a summit in France , they both went for medical checkup

https://www.naija.ng/53613.html#54460

Same 4 years ago , Jonathan was admitted into a UK hospital , for months too , his ailment ? Abdominal pains rumored to have been caused by excessive drinking of ogogoro

https://www.naija.ng/52767.html#45253

2010-2012 , it was rumored that Jonathan alone spent ~ 4 Billion of foreign travels alone ! not even medicals
http://dailypost.ng/2012/12/08/jonathans-spent-n3-3-billion-20-trips-abroad-2012/

So much travels that NBC and American Media complained that Jonathan was spending too much, him and his delegates stayed in most expensive hotels around the world and shop at high end malls

You don't want to open a pandora box because the internet never forgets

http://saharareporters.com/2012/10/14/many-travels-president-jonathan-dailytrust
the internet never forgets....
Damn!!!.... I thought that camp was a HOLY camp.. Never knew they have sinners in there..
Thanks man....
FIABURNTHEM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku Abubakar In London / Okorocha Withdrew N17billion From Banks In 3 Days - Imo PDP Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.