Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Four Counsels For Kingdom Wealth - Proverbs 9:8-12 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Counsels For Kingdom Wealth - Proverbs 9:8-12 (294 Views)

5 Keys To Kingdom Wealth / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness / How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Counsels For Kingdom Wealth - Proverbs 9:8-12 by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 08, 2018
1. Increase your income.
Two ways to increase your income are to get more jobs or increase the streams of inflow into your life. When the increase of God begins to come, don’t spend your increase; use your increase to clear your debt because existing debt will function like a leaking hole that doesn’t let you plan. Don’t buy anything on credit; but if ever, let it be something tangible that will generate income later.

2. Don’t be an executive in your approach to finances
Beware of an executive spirit. Receiving an official car at work shouldn’t make you assume you have a car. Don’t take a loan to keep up an executive appearance. To be genuinely wealthy, you need to be an entrepreneur. Don’t fall prey to salespeople who say “buy it now and pay at the end of the month,” they will sabotage your financial planning and invite the spirit of debt.

3. Reduce your spending.
When you are coming out of debt, first STOP ALL SPENDING and then reduce spending when you have cleared the debt. Practice the law of accumulation ‘little by little’, until you get there.

4. Prosper at your level.
Your greatest problem starts when you are trying to prosper at another person’s level. Find your financial level and prosper there. There is a time when you shouldn’t feel embarrassed wearing fairly-used clothing or accepting fairly-used furniture from good relatives that you can vouch for their spiritual leanings.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from a heart of folly leading me to poverty; and deliver me from the spirit of debt in Jesus’ name, Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 1:1-2:22, 2 Corinthians 10:1-18, Psalm 52:1-9, Proverbs 22:26-27

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternational.org

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Interpret This Dream / The Sex Lie / Eben Blasts Nigerian Government On Poor Infrastructure: Ghana Airport Is State O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.