Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam (14417 Views)

Update On Petition Against Brymo's Twitter Rants Against The Igbos / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by blackboy(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Just heard the show live. Good not to jump to conclusion. Facebook was mentioned as a means of how the communicated and got into contact. Could be a case of fraud.

The actions of the security forces tell a lot of how our security forces operate.

I hope the DSP will call for a reform of how detainees are kept and treated. He got a taste of what his force does.

Security forces should treat ppl well.
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by OritaIbadan: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=seunmsg post=71004246]I listened to the program and I was really shocked. Abba Kyari is nothing but a common crook. Hopefully, this case will spur the president to make a decision on him. [/quote ]
How dare you make such an offensive utterance against the lord your god
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Almaiga: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2018
FA13:

What is a welcome development.

That EFCC received corruption allegation and it did not treat it and and now forming working on it because it was on media?

You people are the problem. You are worse than Buhari, Abba Kyari and all of them because you keep encouraging them...

Do you know how many Corrupt cases EFCC are handling at the moment, Is it every case the media knows?

Grow up.

Sai Baba.

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Asquare84(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Listen to Hembelembe this morning. 101.1 FM this morning. Case continues...

I pray they don't kill the man and shut down the radio station for exposing the MASSIVE rot and corruption in this 'integrity' government..

It is not hembelembe it is called Brekete family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Asquare84(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2018
princejenks:
this case will die a natural death just like others before it cos he'll be settled and chief of staff's position unshaken by it,welcome to buhari's Nigeria where nepotism is the norm

That can't happen with ordinary President just pray for his life
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by EPOMA(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnSgPnaprys

Here is story. Very interesting

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Asquare84:

It is not hembelembe it is called Brekete family
Your understanding....I am aware they can also be recognized as Hembelembe...olololo
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Splashme: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Those are the kind of people found in Mr. Intergrity's administration.
Just imagine, the DSS have obviously become an institution of intimidation and harrassment, the EFCC is only an attack dog for political opponents. Its getting clearer by the day that this Administration is a scam and full of scammers.
Imagine the EFCC telling the man to remove ABBA KYARI'S name in the petition showing there are "untouchables" in the fight against corruption.

They should order the Network providers to print the call details between the man and Abba Kyari as that's the simplest way to prove if the man is saying the truth or not. They should also visit the hotel and get the CCTV tapes, which is also an evidence that will help the case.

For the zombies on nairaland, I hope you are seeing how your saint's administration is fighting corruption.

The following should come and disgrace their generation defending the indefensible:

SARRKI
360DEGREES
MADRIDGUY
BUHARIGUY
BUHARITILL2023
CILLICMILLIAN
YARIMO
NGENEUKWUENU

ALL OTHER ZOMBIES
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=Splashme post=71012253][/quote]This case must be brought up for the world to see how these misfits have been stealing our common wealth while selling deceit to the world that they are fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by godliman: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Almaiga:

This is a welcome development, Buhari's Administration does not tolerate Corruption from any individual, no matter how highly placed.
We are fortunate to have Baba as our President. This is the much reason why, Nigerian's can't stop supporting Buhari.

Sai Baba!!!
with ppl like you around we are cursed
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by kabillionaire(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
saint buhari! is it not this same abba kyari of a man that was mentioned in the mtn bribery saga?
buharigate,
kyarigate,
adogate,
fulanigate,
apcgate.
buhari is really fighting corruption indeed.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by slivertongue: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigeria indeed is in d wrong hands. nothin will come out of EFCC other than denial &coverup. babachir is a case study

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Bolo12: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
vedaxcool:
Good, we expect nothing less than the truth
Kyari is becoming too much of a liability and should be shown the way out.

Sadly, this is Nigeria. It'll die down before we know it �
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Bolo12: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/efcc-works-on-petition-linking-buharis-aide-abba-kyari-to-contract-scam/

Yup, they are truly fighting corruption alright! We will we open our eyes guys.
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by arrestdarrester: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
I didn't believe the story initially. Now I do
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Almaiga: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
godliman:
with ppl like you around we are cursed

Good, remain cursed. It's no one's fault.

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by ifymadu: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Just imagine Buharis most trusted ally is the fantasically and diabolically corrupt Abba Kyari and yet Buhari will say he is a man of Intergrity
Integrity indeed, buhari became a beneficiary of proceeds from corrupt practices the moment he collected campaign monies from the likes of Amaechi, Tinubu and Okorocha

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by mechanics(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
I hope the case won't be swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Zakzakky82(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/efcc-works-on-petition-linking-buharis-aide-abba-kyari-to-contract-scam/

Let's be honest guys. If this guy continue in office we are doomed!
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Zakzakky82(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
slivertongue:
Nigeria indeed is in d wrong hands. nothin will come out of EFCC other than denial &coverup. babachir is a case study

We have to vote this guy out come the next election man�.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Zakzakky82(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
mechanics:
I hope case won't be swept under the carpet.

We both know it will. Sadly This is Nigeria (our sad reality)

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Zakzakky82:

We both know it will. Sadly This is Nigeria (our sad reality)
That will be disastrous and a signal the corruption fight of this administration is one sided.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by CioAngels(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Your action does not rule out fact that an 80+old father is a scammer. 500m MTN, only him.
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by godliman: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Almaiga:
One housand of your type cant curse my dog let alone me. If you dont understand english I am saying with fellows like you around we(nigeria) are plaqued. We are quite unfortunate to share the geographical space with persons that reason the way you do. Would God we can peacefully divide nigeria, it will be a good riddance.

Good, remain cursed. It's no one's fault.
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Almaiga: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=godliman post=71028054][/quote]

This is how Cowards behave, why do you have to inparsonate me by editing what I wrote. You ain't got no balls. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss / House of Reps to investigate SIM Swap fraud, adopts Ibezi's motion / INEC Releases Final List For December 5 Bye-Elections Across 11 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.