Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam (14435 Views)

Update On Petition Against Brymo's Twitter Rants Against The Igbos / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Royalfurnitures: 6:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Puré deceit.. Didn"t they work on the petition against Babachir, Amaechi, etc,. What's the outcome till date. Deceitful govt.

Check out.my signature for quality chaira, sofas,, settlees and more furniture

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by gaby(m): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2018
What a shame and a huge display of greed for a country's Presidential Chief of staff to descend so low as to defrauding an individual, not just an individual at that but his nephew. This, in my opinion, sure beggars belief.

One can now imagine and clearly see what happens to our abundant collective wealth precariously positioned at the disposal and reach of their filthy leprous fingers.

Bunch of animals.

Enjoy my siggy guys

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by iliyande(m): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Kyari's time
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by ManTiger(m): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Mr integrity

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by CharleyBright(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2018
When a President took time ( over 6months) to carefully select his team, and most of them are turning out to be scammers and fraudsters, what can you say about such a President especially when he turns blind eye?
He is nothing but a Fraudster himself.
When you claim to be a Petroleum Minister and shady deals and frauds goes on in the Ministry, it is either you are blattantly clueless or you are a big Fraudster....OR Both.
May God chase away the Fraudster calling himself (Mr Integrity) and his thieves.
Baba Ole pelu awon Ole Buruku.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Almaiga: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2018
olril17:

try get small sense.

Who be this, you well so?

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2018
That money
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Almaiga: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Hedonini:

Gosh. This "I am a true Buhari loyalist" nonsense you fools spam the whole place with is so offensive. The mods shouldn't allow it.

Kikikikikikiki, e PAINED this man well, well. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Listen to Hembelembe this morning. 101.1 FM this morning. Case continues...

I pray they don't kill the man and shut down the radio station for exposing the MASSIVE rot and corruption in this 'integrity' government..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/efcc-works-on-petition-linking-buharis-aide-abba-kyari-to-contract-scam/

all for the zombies to cheer up and media to argue its merits and demerits...It's only in Nigeria they claim is democracy yet at all cost they impose themselves through diabolic,mischievous,corrupt and illegal means, but sane people knows that over 70million Nigerians already have poverty and bad leadership Stockholm syndrome..Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by UncleJudax(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Beface:
I listen to the testimony against Abba Kyari and if I must say the guy is a very greedy and heartless person. Obviously he is one of those cabals that have kept this government/Nigeria from progressing. The last time i checked Daura was disgracefully sack,now the Chief of Staff to Mr integrity is on the line. According to the nephew the amount of money in his account is unimaginable,I'm just waiting to see what the President will do.
He no go do anything. You think say if Buhari de around Daura for go?

Wetin happen for Kyari and MTN ?

Mr Integrity grin

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by mamotalk: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2018
But come o, it is like this Buhari Administration is acting like a lantern that can not see its bottom.
Issues of Mr grasscutter, Maina in the Inetrior Ministry, NYSC paper of one of them are thorny in the dish of African Anti-Corruption Crusader.
I pray this one is not classified as Hate Speech by Lai-led department.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by chigoziri2403(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2018
remember the mtn payback scam, this man has done far worse.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Airforce1(m): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2018
Criminals in the corridors of power .

Really sad
But I believe Buhari will not turn a deaf Ear to this injustice .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Lomprico2: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2018
They r still working? undecided If na opposition now d pesin for dey detention as dem dey work.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by bewla(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2018
ABBA KYARI'S

For the zombies on nairaland,

The following should come and disgrace their generation defending the indefensible:

SARRKI
360DEGREES
MADRIDGUY
BUHARIGUY
BUHARITILL2023
CILLICMILLIAN
YARIMO
NGENEUKWUENU

ALL OTHER ZOMBIES[/quote] Mr u can air your view without insulting order now. but u should no is integrity is mentioned on one does not make every body saint Buhari can be holy does not make Yusuf saints until Yusuf is tested and he prove him self then u can now speak for him to, more over no body ever said Jonathan is

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by BrokenCock: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2018
But meanwhile,
For those that will want to watch the program live from 8:00AM every working days, including today Saturday...

https://www.facebook.com/BreketeFamily/videos/1293552934129236/

I must see this to the end. God bless the ordinary president of berekete family and its members.
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Omeokachie: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2018
The same way they "worked" on Babachir?

Lifeless commission that wants to divert people's attention by faking undertaking an exercise they are going to bungle at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Those are the kind of people found in Mr. Intergrity's administration.
Just imagine, the DSS has obviously become an institution of intimidation and harrassment, the EFCC is only an attack dog for political opponents. Its getting clearer by the day that this Administration is a scam and full of scammers.
Imagine the EFCC telling the man to remove ABBA KYARI'S name in the petition showing their are "untouchables" in the fight against corruption.

They should order the Network providers to print the call details between the man and Abba Kyari as that's the simplest way to prove if the man is saying the truth or not. They should also visit the hotel and get the CCTV tapes, which is also an evidence that will help the case.

For the zombies on nairaland, I hope you are seeing how your saint's administration is fighting corruption.

The following should come and disgrace their generation defending the indefensible:

SARRKI
360DEGREES
MADRIDGUY
BUHARIGUY
BUHARITILL2023
CILLICMILLIAN
YARIMO
NGENEUKWUENU

ALL OTHER ZOMBIES

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by BrokenCock: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2018
Lomprico2:
They r still working? undecided If na opposition now d pesin for dey detention as dem dey work.
can u imagine EFCC talk say dem no fit work on the man matter, dem dey fear as d man get multiple accounts running into billions #smh

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by kekakuz(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2018
tune in to human right radio 101.1 FM in Abuja and on facebook to listen to the continuation

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by ironheart(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2018
odaniel1:
My people, we are all cowards. Our bark is worse than our bite. Everyone will read this and move on to something less important. This is the kind of thread we should push out there so that the reformists can kick these people out in solidarity. But no, even I and the lot of us will skip this and say 'is it my father's business?' I weep for myself and I weep for my country. We are nothing but cowards. We are led to the slaughter everyday, yet we still hang around the abattoirs, hoping a Messiah will come and save us. start liking comments, start pushing national interest upfront and let us expose evil and corruption. Do not wait for the President nor the governor's to do it for they are the very urchins we should root out. Get your PVC and vote out incompetence!!
bros nigerians will make a joke of it
Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by victorazyvictor(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Endeavor to join us today to view it live https://m.facelive.org/fuser/197889033585332?p=1

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by DWJOBScom(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2018
They control everything including the zombies and there's nothing you can do

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by bankyblue(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Pls try and tune in today, 101.1 fm Abuja @8:00am

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by bankylan: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Almaiga:

This is a welcome development, Buhari's Administration does not tolerate Corruption from any individual, no matter how highly placed.
We are fortunate to have Baba as our President. This is the much reason why, Nigerian's can't stop supporting Buhari.

Sai Baba!!!

These dry heads have to be removed from this site......What sort spell are u guys under?.........Your types are why advertisers shun nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by Cocolatti(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Those are the kind of people found in Mr. Intergrity's administration.
Just imagine, the DSS has obviously become an institution of intimidation and harrassment, the EFCC is only an attack dog for political opponents. Its getting clearer by the day that this Administration is a scam and full of scammers.
Imagine the EFCC telling the man to remove ABBA KYARI'S name in the petition showing their are "untouchables" in the fight against corruption.

They should order the Network providers to print the call details between the man and Abba Kyari as that's the simplest way to prove if the man is saying the truth or not. They should also visit the hotel and get the CCTV tapes, which is also an evidence that will help the case.

For the zombies on nairaland, I hope you are seeing how your saint's administration is fighting corruption.

SARRKI
360DEGREES
MADRIDGUY
BUHARIGUY
BUHARITILL2023
CILLICMILLIAN
YARIMO
NGENEUKWUENU

ALL OTHER ZOMBIES
This thread is like a lepers colony to Zombies. You will not see them.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by victorazyvictor(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2018
bankyblue:
Pls try and tune in today, 101.1 fm Abuja @8:00am

7:30am Brekete Family.
Is already on.

https://m.facelive.org/fuser/197889033585332?p=1

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by itswell1: 7:42am On Sep 08, 2018
seunmsg:
I listened to the program and I was really shocked. Abba Kyari is nothing but a common crook. Hopefully, this case will spur the president to make a decision on him.

Am a Buharist and very happy about this case.

I have been following this issue in human rights radio 101.1fm.

Buhari should do away with people who has K-leg . So disappointed about this kyari guy in this issue whether true or not.

because naa small shit dey stain yansh.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by TrueLEADER: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2018
It'll die a natural peaceful death........

All Charade

1 Like

Re: EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam by babajero(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2018
In his reaction , however , the EFCC spokesperson said , “The petition by Bako Waziri is being investigated by the commission . Any serious investigation takes time and it is presumptuous to conclude that the EFCC is non - committal simply because you did not receive instant result. This is how investigations are done . ” Efcc is fraudulent organisation, it takes time to investigate apc members but oppositions can be locked up at will even without investigation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House of Reps to investigate SIM Swap fraud, adopts Ibezi's motion / Ruga Shouldn’t Operate In Non-fulani States – Ganduje / Akin Alabi/NITT Facilitates Training And Empowerment Program in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.