Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (108593 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by JapaProfessor: 10:21am On May 23, 2022
If you intend migrating to Mexico, start learning Spanish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by beautyuche: 6:05am On May 25, 2022
Hello,

So yes I had my baby and I am back to Naija with my baby passport and my PR.
Working with my agent and Lawyer so I can get my passport after I complete the mandatory 2 years stay. Till then I am now a citizen of two countries and I am proud of my self.
To those who wants to take same journey I say it is well worth it.
Congratulations in advance
Viva Mexico ��

DUPSYSPARKLE:
Hello beautybyuche or anyother mama please have you put to bed been trying to reach via pm no response.

Please let’s know how things are going hospital etc thank you for your assistance

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by beautyuche: 6:13am On May 25, 2022
If you really want to go to Mexico get the other visa that can enter the country. Don’t just sit and wait on their visa. They have not issued in more than two years.

arslanbayram834:

Please did you finally get the appointment? Its been a year now and its very tough...just frustrated.. and please if you did let us know because we all have registered in the Mixtel System online but it keeps saying :No Office Found:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Acme45: 1:09pm On May 26, 2022
owolabi3rd:
Mexicans don't discriminate, you can get any Job once you are qualified for it.

Mexico or Brazil which is better?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by DUPSYSPARKLE: 5:30pm On May 26, 2022
beautyuche:
Hello,

Working with my agent and Lawyer so I can get my passport after I complete the mandatory 2 years stay. Till then I am now a citizen of two countries and I am proud of my self.
Viva Mexico ��

Welcome back Uche thank God for safe delivery and journey mercies. I was a bit worried when you went radio silent.

I sent you a pm have so many questions to ask.
1. Hospital you used
2.cost
3. Cost of PR

If you can share your agents details. Kindly check your email as well please

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by ebose09: 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
beautyuche:
If you really want to go to Mexico get the other visa that can enter the country. Don’t just sit and wait on their visa. They have not issued in more than two years.

Good day,

Please which airline did you use and what is their transit requirements.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Hedgefunds: 3:43pm On May 30, 2022
Acme45:

Answer pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Hedgefunds: 3:44pm On May 30, 2022
beautyuche:

Which other country visa do you advice ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by DUPSYSPARKLE: 7:23am On May 31, 2022
Congratulations please can you share the details of your agent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by JapaProfessor: 8:36am On May 31, 2022
Acme45:

Mexico

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by MexicoPassport(f): 11:55am On May 31, 2022
beautyuche:
Hello,

Viva Mexico ��

Congratulations! smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Belloticyd(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Enhorabuena
MexicoPassport:

Congratulations! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by MrsDanex: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
How do I get your contacts. I need info on birthing In Mexico. My Edd is October

beautyuche:
Hello,

Viva Mexico ��

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by MrsDanex: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Who is planning to go to Mexico for child birth? Edd October! Let’s talk please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by HOKIM(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hedgefunds:

Answer pls

Brazil!! Anytime, anyday!
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by beautyuche: 1:48am On Jun 05, 2022
I used Turkish airways. If you have a uk visa I will advise you use BA the trip will be shorter. But if you use Turkish air on a uk visa they give you accommodation for the long stay and take you into Turkey but it is a long journey.
Make further enquiry on this

ebose09:

Good day,

Please which airline did you use and what is their transit requirements.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by beautyuche: 1:51am On Jun 05, 2022
They accept Uk, USA, Canada, Japan, Schengen.

This is like 30 other country visa can get you into Mexico.
That is a cocktail of options to choose from.

Hedgefunds:

Which other country visa do you advice ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Dbobobaby: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hi Uche,
Welcome back. Please i'll like to know if the babys father has to be present in Mexico during registration of the birth certificate/passport
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by MexicoPassport(f): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dbobobaby:
Hi Uche,
Welcome back. Please i'll like to know if the babys father has to be present in Mexico during registration of the birth certificate/passport
Thank you

Yes, or they can't add his name to the birth certificate. But you can add him anytime later when he's in Mexico, thought

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by expertman(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello house,

Pls can a Nigerian with EU resident card travel down to Mexico from Nigeria without Visa?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by medoxtar: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2022
I hope this helpful to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by MrsDanex: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2022
benpedro:
Everything you need to do is here. https://embamex.sre.gob.mx/nigeria/index.php/en/consular-affairs

Hello;
I will need your assistance, am new here. I want to know about birthing process in Mexico
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by MrsDanex: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2022
CowbellY:

Woah! We must have been on the same flight! 9:30pm from Lagos but delayed till 10:00pm ?

Hello,
Please give me tips on what to face at the Point of entry?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Eyitayo29: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hi Everyone, Is there anyone applying to the Mexico Government Scholarships? Or Knows anyone who has won it in the past? I need to reach out please. Anyone. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by RubyOgex(f): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please can you check your email. I want to come to Mexico by September and I want to know how you got your France visa, through which agent?
beautyuche:
Visa application is same everywhere. However Mexico is not giving visa right now in Nigeria so your best bet is get Uk, USA, Canada, Schengen or Japan visa.
My France visa was issued 9th of feb. My visa date start28th feb and I traveled 28th feb cause it was a short visa.
I felt Turkish air because other airlines had stop in USA and Canada which required transit visa and I don’t have those. So Turkish was my best option just stop in Turkey and straight to mexico.
I hope I was of help.
I am jet lagged right now will check back if you have further questions.

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by RubyOgex(f): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pls ma, can you drop ur email address or check before I requested to send you msg on email. Pls how did you get the schengen visa, I'm traveling to Mexico by September, pls help
beautyuche:
If you want to visit mexico just get a Schengen visa or Uk.
Any body promising mexico visa right now is just a fraudulent person
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by MrsDanex: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello let’s connect; I’m traveling same month.

RubyOgex:
Pls ma, can you drop ur email address or check before I requested to send you msg on email. Pls how did you get the schengen visa, I'm traveling to Mexico by September, pls help
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by tabletgirl: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello BeautyUche. Congrats on your baby.

Please kindly furnish me with the agents' contact. I sent you an email please. So sorry for any inconvenience.

beautyuche:
I think I have responded to the email on agent contact. Also just so people know it’s not a cheap venture either. A budget of $10-15 k could be cheaper in other cities outside Cancun. I Meet a mama on Naira land who left Cancun for Pachuca and had her baby less than what we paid in Cancun.

Agents are needed for documentation since we don’t speak Spanish but agents are the reason the cost is high so use them for documentation if you can and cut cost. Sum agents take $5k and others seeing people pay that are increasing their agency fee.

Also

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.