Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki (18340 Views)

Here Are Five Major Obstacles Obaseki Must Overcome To Clinch Pdp’s Ticket / Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari / Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by AdisaGaniyu(f): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Ok
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by IamPatriotic(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Odaran, criminal

5 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by tosinjay(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:
I learnt you got a senatorial form as well. If you were this sure, you should have jettisoned the idea of a back-up in the form of a senatorial form.

I wonder if you are the only learned man in your constituency or State.

Arrogant, power-drunk rogues.

Enjoy my siggy
Na so?

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by kaen1317: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2018
It's like Kwara weed is pretty strong

4 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by 12345baba(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2018
"Academic background " buhari abeg go open university make all these insult stop
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by AnanseK(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Saraki at your peril!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by bluefilm: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2018
I've never seen a political candidate hated by all sides of the divide like this Saraki of a comedian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2018
bladeAnders:
I will rather vote buhari than to see this man win..don't just like him
it's called self destruct...U just don't like him but u love buhari because of the constant brainwashing u av undergone...Understandable...It's insanity that stops a man not to want experience his own future and hold his destiny firmly..U rather support the man that ruled your ancestors,parents and now u...

Meanwhile u av the opportunity to take charge of ur life...Mbanu..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by PMBtill2023: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Better...so that PMB will have an easier ride,pride goes before fall.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Melian(f): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:
I learnt you got a senatorial form as well. If you were this sure, you should have jettisoned the idea of a back-up in the form of a senatorial form.

Enjoy my siggy

You have written well.

5 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Favour155(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2018
our man, my vote will go to you man.. we love you..

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by PMBtill2023: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:

Enjoy my siggy
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Akaujaa(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Can someone please tell this Saraki to wake up from his dream and stop peeing in his pant? Should PDP make the mistake and give Saraki their ticket, that'll signal the end of anything called PDP. The forces that worked against Jonathan from the core North in 2015 will be a child's play compared to what will hit them in 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2018
NONSENSE.
I will rather ask LIFELESS people to continue than for you to resume duty as president of Nigeria.

PEOPLE supporting U, have never stepped their FOOT on the soil of KWARA state.
I pity them.
Until you TAR all the pot holes in your state, including the ones in all the universities over there, then will I listen to you.
NIGERIA can’t afford to be punished with bad leaders regularly.
Who did we offend...??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by bixton(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2018
Majority of the aspirants coming from the PDP wing are full fledged cunning fellows whose self centeredness, greed and selfishness are fully blown out for all to see.
Given their known antecedents and what they have become in 3D with a 5G network I do not think majority of Nigerians will give in to them and even their colleagues who they are soliciting votes from no matter the juicy promises.
A sane mind will be stupid to believe to get or even let to enjoy such juicy promises from such persons if allowed to become Nigeria's President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Larryslim(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2018
This is the circle, From Governor to Senator to President,why must it always be like?
Almost all of them in the Senate were once governors of their state..
Saraki,Kwankwaso,Makarfi,Tambuwal all of them,they all power drunk!
I just wish another party can bring forth a better candidate, because those sowore and Fela durotoye,and co. will just waste money!.
PDP and APC is a No No for me!
Buhari is a Never!
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by bladeAnders(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
it's called self destruct...U just don't like him but u love buhari because of the constant brainwashing u av undergone...Understandable...It's insanity that stops a man not to want experience his own future and hold his destiny firmly..U rather support the man that ruled your ancestors,parents and now u...

Meanwhile u av the opportunity to take charge of ur life...Mbanu..
oga polithifecian, so my future is with saraki? I swear, if you have been any slower you will be moving backwards...that young man is the definition of fraud..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by gaby(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2018
Melian:

You have written well.

Bless you sis, much thanks.

Some arrogant self-acclaimed intellectuals on the forum are just pissing me off this beautiful morning, but I'm refusing to yield to their spoiler nature.

They go acting as if they bought intelligence or wisdom from school. I proudly tell them, the likes of them are one reason I feel I never missed out much wasting my precious time held up in between the walls of a classroom.

Self-tutorial is doing it for me.

When person keep quiet dey form gentleman dem think say e no get word to talk. Dumb man get things for mind to talk na him condition make am dey keep quiet.

Enjoy my siggy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by hardizzle: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Let him finish with Bob risky first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by BabaCommander: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Saraki has not realized that he's been played.

I don't know how PDP will leave out Kwankwaso with his so-called promise of delivering the northern votes and pick him.

Why did Saraki want to deliver?

All of them have no plan. No strategy, no plan, just empty words and claims.

But really, I would want him to win the primaries so that the presidential election will be so easy to win for President Buhari.

I want to quote you just for the records. Saraki will win PDP ticket and beat Buhari at the pools come 2019.
I knew this even before Saraki defected.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by dafemnet: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2018
The only presidential aspirant that can be trusted at the moment is Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Bodude504: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Good am waiting for this
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Nurad111(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2018
No be to wait and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by SEONaijaExpert: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2018
BabaCommander:

I want to quote you just for the records. Saraki will win PDP ticket and beat Buhari at the pools come 2019.
Let me also quote you for the record.

Saraki will NOT win PDP primaries. That's a fact!

But let's assume he wins, he will not come close to winning President Buhari.

Mark my words!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2018
bladeAnders:
oga polithifecian, so my future is with saraki? I swear, if you have been any slower you will be moving backwards...that young man is the definition of fraud..
neither izit with recycled old ancestral gluttons...And lemme quickly give u an insight on how i made a life for myself...I was objective in reasoning,attentive in listening,slow to anger, resilient and above never was stupid to accept illogical and impracticable blabbers.
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by spiritedtete: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2018
He was obviously speaking from his ass. Every tom dick and harry now want the president seat.

It's not about voting buhari... Mr Saraki the problem is voting you. You have zero integrity... You believe everything should be you or nothing.

4 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2018
The only statement that brings IPOBIANS to tears of joy.

It's been the other way for a very long while. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by ipobarecriminals: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2018
wink cool great.
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by bladeAnders(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
neither izit with recycled old ancestral gluttons...And lemme quickly give u an insight on how i made a life for myself...I was objective in reasoning,attentive in listening,slow to anger, resilient and above never was stupid to accept illogical and impracticable blabbers.
preach to your self.how dare you judge my will to voting muhammed buhari as brain washing? u Better wake up..

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by michealewela: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2018
BabaCommander:

Make i quote you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2018
bladeAnders:
preach to your self.how dare you judge my will to voting muhammed buhari as brain washing? u Better wake up..
i wouldn't waste my time doing that...It's what u want because u are suicidal,frustrated and seeking attention because u think it brings relevance to ur already empty directionless life..I will never massage that already bloated ego..Afterall that is what people do with damaged goods aka BMCs.
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by abefeb1(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Nedfed:
Frankly speaking is people within the age range of Bukola Saraki that will actually need to rule this country.

But can Saraki be the president will all dream of? No
Can Saraki build the nation will all dream of? No

Before you cast your vote for him I will only advice you pay a visit to Kwara and take a look at the present state of the State. That's what Bukola and his late father has turn the state too.

Kwara State was created in 1967 but states created in 80's and 90's are much more better than Kwara.

For me I'll rather vote Buhari again and again than Saraki

You will never know sorrow in your entire life, I guess you are from kwara state. its only those that are not from kwara state or that has not visited kwara before that would want Saraki to rule Nigeria. they should pls visit kwara to see the backwardness in kwara state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu’s Lawyer Writes IGP To Release Him On Bail. / Babachir: Muslim-muslim Ticket Designed To Kill, Oppress Northern Christians / Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.