Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki (18341 Views)

Here Are Five Major Obstacles Obaseki Must Overcome To Clinch Pdp’s Ticket / Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari / Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by abefeb1(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Nedfed:
Frankly speaking is people within the age range of Bukola Saraki that will actually need to rule this country.

But can Saraki be the president will all dream of? No
Can Saraki build the nation will all dream of? No

Before you cast your vote for him I will only advice you pay a visit to Kwara and take a look at the present state of the State. That's what Bukola and his late father has turn the state too.

Kwara State was created in 1967 but states created in 80's and 90's are much more better than Kwara.

For me I'll rather vote Buhari again and again than Saraki

You will never know sorrow in your entire life, I guess you are from kwara state. its only those that are not from kwara state or that has not visited kwara before that would want Saraki to rule Nigeria. they should pls visit kwara to see the backwardness in kwara state. may God deliver kwara from his hand.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by kaykaymcb(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Logos that can confidently represent Your brand and attract clients to you....Click the link in my signature for proof!!
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by bladeAnders(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
i wouldn't waste my time doing that...It's what u want because u are suicidal,frustrated and seeking attention because u think it brings relevance to ur already empty directionless life..I will never massage that already bloated ego..Afterall that is what people do with damaged goods aka BMCs.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you
foolish.
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2018
If you nor win grin grin grin

Na Dino I pity pass grin grin grin
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Sunmolar(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2018
voting out buhari is the main reason someone is contesting for President........ and after that looting & confusion bah?
people perish for lack of vision. tell us what you've got upstairs that others don't have.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2018
mu2sa2:
This rogue is mocking himself. Somebody even said the billions he stole from societe generale bank, from kwara state as governor for 8 years and still continuing with a mumu he planted in office as well as the one billion naira imprest monthly to the office of Senate President is itching him and he wants to blow a little of the money to save face, since every one knows he is a crook. He is launching his so-called presidential campaign in Ipob land because that's where he has bought some supporters apart from his home base of ilorin but even here he is facing a major challenge.

please beware of propaganda!!! societe generale bank of then was rebranded to heritage bank after they won the case against CBN and got their license back. so I wonder where the billions he stole came from? pls be guided, I am not a saraki supporter!

3 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2018
patani:
If PDP feed this man as their presidential candidate against buhari, they should just kiss thier ambition goodbye.

A no 3 citizen of the country for good 4 year with no single poverty alleviation, labor focused or mass welfare bill sponsored. What impact will he make when he becomes the president other than fight for his pocket.
And what impact does the number one citizen of your country made for four years in power
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

please beware of propaganda!!! societe generale bank of then was rebranded to heritage bank after they won the case against CBN and got their license back. so I wonder where the billions he stole came from? pls be guided, I am not a saraki supporter!
What about trade bank and intercontinental bank?
Those customers that lost their money to societe generale nko
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by jazzy16(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Oshey clincher: baba wey buy senatorial form join, naso him other guys buy two two froms join.
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by patani(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
And what impact does the number one citizen of your country made for four years in power

Oga focus on topic and stop commenting like a brain dead human... I’m talking about Saraki. And please Stop mentioning me for low iq comments please.
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by yommygift15: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Oni yeye

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Saraki has not realized that he's been played.

I don't know how PDP will leave out Kwankwaso with his so-called promise of delivering the northern votes and pick him.

Why did Saraki want to deliver?

All of them have no plan. No strategy, no plan, just empty words and claims.

But really, I would want him to win the primaries so that the presidential election will be so easy to win for President Buhari.

Saraki knows he can't win the next year election, I think he knows that very well. He's only preparing himself ahead of 2023 election against Tinubu when the presidency will be zoned south.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2018
yemaldo:

What about trade bank and intercontinental bank?
Those customers that lost their money to societe generale nko

no account holder in societe generale bank lost money! they were all refunded! saraki did not steal or embezzle money from any bank! pls be guided

3 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Ojiofor: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Nedfed:
Frankly speaking is people within the age range of Bukola Saraki that will actually need to rule this country.

Before you cast your vote for him I will only advice you pay a visit to Kwara and take a look at the present state of the State. That's what Bukola and his late father has turn the state too.

Kwara State was created in 1967 but states created in 80's and 90's are much more better than Kwara.

No sane person will vote for Buhari against Saraki anyway,we all know Buhari supporters are not supporting him based on his performance rather based on sentiment,regional and religious interest.
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by LadyExcellency: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:
I learnt you got a senatorial form as well. If you were this sure, you should have jettisoned the idea of a back-up in the form of a senatorial form.

I wonder if you are the only learned man in your constituency or State.

Arrogant, power-drunk rogues.

Enjoy my siggy

John McCain, Kerry, Hillary and Obama etc did just that on some occasions in United States of America.

Yet, Americans never complained
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by mu2sa2: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

Societe general bank went into distress as a result of the plunder of depositors money perpetuated by the Sarakis - Saraki the father, saraki the son and Saraki the daughter. Nothing like rebranding - that's propaganda to deceive the gullible. After the collapse of SGBN, bukola used his influence to set up Heritage bank. I wonder if any of the people who lost their deposit, including pensioners, in SGBN will even go near the bank
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Ojiofor: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Saraki knows he can't win the next year election, I think he knows that very well. He's only preparing himself ahead of 2023 election against Tinubu when the presidency will be zoned south.

Saraki is not from South-west.
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by gaby(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
LadyExcellency:

John McCain, Kerry, Hillary and Obama etc did just that on some occasions in United States of America.

Yet, Americans never complained

Very good! We should also learn how not to embezzle everybody's money in satisfaction of our greedy interests while we are at it copying from the Americans.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Ojiofor:

Saraki is not from South-west.

Yes u are right, he's not from South west but believe me, the Northerners do not see saraki as a northerner. Saraki contesting will be like a Yoruba man contesting, so by a way of marginalization, a south westerner. I hope u got my point
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by tuniski: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Nedfed:

Have you been to Katsina!
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
mu2sa2:
Societe general bank went into distress as a result of the plunder of depositors money perpetuated by the Sarakis - Saraki the father, saraki the son and Saraki the daughter. Nothing like rebranding - that's propaganda to deceive the gullible. After the collapse of SGBN, bukola used his influence to set up Heritage bank. I wonder if any of the people who lost their deposit, including pensioners, in SGBN will even go near the bank

all depositors money was refunded! they were all paid! please stop propaganda
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by tech18: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
I pray that you also clinch the PDP ticket.Nigerians will show you the clear difference between Presidential election and National Assembly elections.

PMB till 2023!

Hon. Moderators, with due regards I want to use this medium to express our dissatisfaction on how one of our sisters TSEPHANYAH was illegally given 'ban upon ban'. With the nature of her posts lately,I don't think she has broken any of the '22 rules of nairaland' after the last 2 weeks ban.

Freedom of expression is enshrined in Chapter 4 Section 39(1) of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as Amended.Freedom of expression is also a fundamental human right, enshrined in Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Sarrki
Butterflyleo
Kyase
Fariq
alhassanyusuf29

Madridguy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Ojiofor: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Yes u are right, he's not from South west but believe me, the Northerners do not see saraki as a northerner. Saraki contesting will be like a Yoruba man contesting, so by a way of marginalization, a south westerner. I hope u got my point

Saraki can't contest as a southerner based on rotation of power arrangement between south and North.
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Yemikola(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
You are the weakest of them all. It is only a bewitched PDP that will give you the party' ticket. And your emergence as candidate is all PMB needed to be 100% certain of retaining his seat.
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by mu2sa2: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

Mr man, talk about what you know.
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
mu2sa2:
Mr man, talk about what you know.

stop talking about what you don't know smiley
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by NoToPile: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

Oh really, when and how?
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Kyase(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
tech18:
I pray that you also clinch the PDP ticket.Nigerians will show you the clear difference between Presidential election and National Assembly elections.

PMB till 2023!

Hon. Moderators, with due regards I want to use this medium to express our dissatisfaction on how one of our sisters TSEPHANYAH was illegally given 'ban upon ban'. With the nature of her posts lately,I don't think she has broken any of the '22 rules of nairaland' after the last 2 weeks ban.

Freedom of expression is enshrined in Chapter 4 Section 39(1) of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as Amended.Freedom of expression is also a fundamental human right, enshrined in Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Sarrki
Butterflyleo
Kyase
Fariq
alhassanyusuf29

Madridguy
My prayer is with saraki, let him win the primary.
Then only one local government he will win. Orumba south.... grin

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by tech18: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kyase:

My prayer is with saraki, let him win the primary.
Then only one local government he will win. Orumba south.... grin
Lols.. grin grin
Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by Kyase(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
tech18:
Lols.. grin grin
I talk my own make naija better.... grin

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki by tech18: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kyase:

I talk my own make naija better.... grin
Na so my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apps: FG Moves To Probe Google For Aiding Loan Sharks / Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC / Saraki Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of ‘Enyioma Ikeduru' In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.