Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (28824 Views)

Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) / 10 Animals That Will Kill A Full Grown Tiger / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by chigoizie7(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Kill am die

onye obi okpo
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Akpacha(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tokziby:
You simply do not touch the corpse.

Kindly pick ur phone and call the police even if it's the middle of the night. And don't forget to shout Ole Ole (thief) at the top of ur voice so that people will gather to bear ur witness Shikenna!!!
guy! It wouldn't just end that way with Nigeria police, by the time they ask u to pay 2months morgue bill to deposit the thief ur eyes go clear. Police may even ask u to come pay b4 taking to morgue. NP can some time b so funny.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Yes I would let my dog kill and butcher a thief in my home. Then I'll use the body for manure.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Kingjames(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
the kleptomaniacs infected blood will be my dog head and not me
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
would call the police
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by ycmdng(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

Have You hear or heard that a dog can kill human, sometimes I don't know how you people think self.

Prof. I guess you don't stay in the city where the real word ferocious can be attributed to dogs. Don't learn from this kind of experience. My 1cent.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Jabioro: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
The dumbest question from the dumbest sense.How would thief take of your dead body if your dog have allowed you to be killed? ..The is an instruder and a trained dog is license to deal rudenessly with such person and a result of action and inaction the dog the instruder may lose his life..
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by xynerise: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Jabioro:
The dumbest question from the dumbest sense.How would thief take of your dead body if your dog have allowed you to be killed? ..The is an instruder and a trained dog is license to deal rudenessly with such person and a result of action and inaction the dog the instruder may lose his life..

Read your comment out and hear how irrational and stupid you sound...

3 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Horus(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

Have You hear or heard that a dog can kill human, sometimes I don't know how you people think self.

Yes dogs can kill human

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEoolkhAlIU

2 Pit Bulls Kill Their Owner
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by xynerise: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Horus:

Yes dogs can kill human

You even have time to prove to those Bingo owners.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by kirchofff(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Horus:

Yes dogs can kill human

dogs can only kill weak humans like children and women and the elderly ones, but can't imagine it killing a full grown man.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by donsheddy1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

You're too retarded that you don't know how to use Google to find out how many deaths caused by dog on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Ramos16(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

It hurts that you are calling others stupid when clearly you are the one showing the signs of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by crafteck(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

Google it, dogs kill

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by ogasmallie: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

see dis one dey the form sense e be like u neva jam better dog. dogs are know to kill humans
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by akiOYIBO: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Your dog should be acting on self defense else you should know that burglary is not a capital offense. But can u provide any evidence the thief wanted to harm you?
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by EzendiEgo1: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ramos16:

It hurts that you are calling others stupid when clearly you are the one showing the signs of stupidity.
show me live footage a dog killing human.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by mechanics(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
That's another problem o, because if one calls the police, they will surely arrest the owner of the dog.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Newboss(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Every home needs CCTV camera angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Newboss(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
show me live footage a dog killing human.

You obviously don't know that dogs are as deadly as wolves angry They are from the same line. angry
Continue looking for live footage angry

You no dey hear say dogs dey maul the owners to death in US angry. You dey even dey follow international media? angry
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Austin234(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
U are the one ignorant of what u dont know. Meet a fierce looking hungry bulldog, u go know how far. It will only engage u in a fight. As soon as it threw u on the ground it will go for ur Adams apple on ur neck. Guy, dog can kill human being
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by frozen70(f): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is even the best way to go about a thief

If he gets killed by my dog, I will inform and invite the police to my house carry the corpse to police station

I will search his pocket take his phone number and make a call through the numbers I think will be useful to him

If I succeed in getting a family member I will tell hiy the owner of this phone had an accident and we are taking him to police station then ask him to come to the police station which I will mention the name

The police will hand over the corpse to the family member after briefing them what happened
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by tealaw(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
pls, I wasnt at home when the dog killed the thief. shior
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by rumenase(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
kirchofff:
dogs can only kill weak humans like children and women and the elderly ones, but can't imagine it killing a full grown man.

can you stand a 300lbs OEM? boerboel, rott, kangal....... the list is endless
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by lonelydora: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

Try it with a Rottweiler and see if you will leave to tell the story
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by kunmiiii: 12:54am On Sep 09, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

OMG!! Are u for real? your ignorance is mind boggling, nd the fact that you had to display it by calling other people stupid when you're the unintelligent and laughable one here. Firstly dogs are animals, and by nature instinct they're carnivorous predators.

By just sheer strength, there are a lot of dogs that can kill a human, even a very strong human at that, It’s imperative to always remember that dogs are carnivores, and descendants of wolves. They still have the instinct and ability to be skilled killers for a living. Think of hunting dogs that are still used to kill wild animals, or even dog breeds bred for this task, such as the leonberger and most hounds. Some dogs are even able to hunt bears! Essentially, I would say that any dog bigger than a toy breed has the capability to kill a human if they really needed to.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by kirchofff(m): 4:59am On Sep 09, 2018
rumenase:

can you stand a 300lbs OEM? boerboel, rott, kangal....... the list is endless
so you won't be able to maneuver these dogs?
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by rumenase(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2018
kirchofff:

the only manoeuvre is to run, I wouldn't want to get into a fight with those kind of dogs.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by chrizzyace: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

So the photos posted, does it mean they died naturally?
Dangerous breeds like pitbul bull mastiff and Rottweiler will kill a defenseless criminal... do your research well joor
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Fourwinds: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2018
kirchofff:
your ignorance is pathetic... I'm even ashamed that a grown up person could say this...

please don't ever mention this thing were enlightened people are...they will laugh u...

go to google and check various security dogs...the sight of them will tell u what they can do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) / Help Me Rate These GSD / My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.