Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online (474 Views)

Discover How You Too Can Start Making Money Selling Valuable Ebooks Online / How To Make Legit 500K+ Reselling Ebooks Online Without Writing A Book / Information Marketing How To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by JohnyTop: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2018
To a friend.

Hi,I want To SHOW you Something you Can Start doing TOMORROW and START making MORE money Starting From TOMORROW.

Here is why: My Name is Tony Ikemba Prince and Some Time ago, I was dead broke. My Business Was almost bankrupt and I couldn't even pay my house rent. Actually i was not just broke but desperate to make Some Money.

I had this idea of writing a certain kind of Letter With My Bank Account Details on it.

The Purpose of the letter is to get the reader to Send me money in EXCHANGE for a certain kind of product I call a DIGITAL Ebook.

Typing...
Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by JohnyTop: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2018
This Letter is Placed on a Simple WebPage, Then You Direct Traffic To the Web Page From Facebook Advertisement.

This Digital Product Might Be

1. An Ebook on How a guy can approach any woman and take her number within 5 minutes.

2. An ebook on How Business People Can Start using Facebook advertisement.

3. An ebook on how businesses people can start using WhatsApp Marketing to sell More Products.

Actually, Writing the Ebook Might Take 2-3 Hours of research

I Told a couple Friends About this idea. One of them Told me he felt sorry for me and gave me reasons Why it won't work, but I did not give up.
Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by JohnyTop: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Typing

1 Like

Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by JohnyTop: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Selling Ebooks Is Not Really Easy But Very Lucrative, With consistent practice any one can Master the art.

Yesterday Morning I sat on My bed, Created A Facebook Advertisement, Targeting Majorly Men.

In case you don't know what Facebook advertisement is, they are those posts on Facebook with the word "Sponsored" on Top.

Over 500 Married Men Visited This Simple Web Page to read the letter I am Talking about.

After Reading the letter 20 Nigeria Men bought a short report i wrote on " How to Get a Very Hard Erection Naturally and Satisfy Your Partner" at the price of N2500.

20*2500 = 50,000 - 6000 Advertisement cost = N44,000.

How about that.
Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by JohnyTop: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Right Now, The time is 9:24am as I am writing this letter is to show you, And ITS purpose is To SHOW you HOW I am able To Craft this Type of letters, Plus how to create your first digital EBOOK on Any Subject and how you can Make Money Doing this.

If you would be interested In Learning, How to Do this Business, Comment " INTERESTED * AND don't forget To Drop Your WhatsApp Number as the Training Will be on WhatsApp.
Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
ilegend my e-friend.. You maybe interested

1 Like

Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by iLegendd(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2018
KingLinglee:
ile.gend my e-friend.. You maybe interested
Hmm! Great thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by chris20000: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Interested 08029525425
Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by UdehEbukaC(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Interested... 07030768670
Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by U4ure: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2018

Am interested
Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by shalomme: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
08114114644 interested
Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by shobam1410(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Who Else Wants To Make Money Selling Ebooks Online by ut47(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
show me the way please..
Email. utibe299@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Telegram App On Your Phone / Business Investment / All FOMO Publishers Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.