Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa (51275 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Marbleaik: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
ANOTHER AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA MAD MAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Omo D 'babe' Freshest

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by olametrix(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Play play play play dis Guy is pulling crowd

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by CSTR1005: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Like play, like play, this guy is becoming successful.

There is no formula to life, mehn.

Indeed, it is true what they say, that the rest of the world stands aside for he who dares to be different.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bobo to risky!
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by bedspread: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
ODIEGWU!!
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by ribukufi: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
begining of shame
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by kay5you: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
This guy is really making sense:money

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by emonkey(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
BedLam:
Lol. No one tells you when you are banned. Go apply again and see.
By the way, is this the person a lot of stupid Nigerians follow on social media ? Simple sentence she/he/it can't put together.

We are in soup with the set of people we call youths.

No mind the f00l . grin
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
dafemnet:
At least he's bold to address the issue.
Abi o
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Stay strong bobbie

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Diso60090(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Welcome to ilford lane darling shocked
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Shogba1989(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
emonkey:

No mind the f00l . grin
emonkey:

No mind the f00l . grin
[url][/url]
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky, who was detained and deported from the U.K just before his scheduled Meet and Greet event last night, has reacted to the report. 

Bobrisky who denied being deported from the U.K, claimed he returned voluntarily to Nigeria to get the right Visa. Here's what he wrote below; 

In any situation u find urself always still thank God. Morning fam

I want to say a very big thank you � to all my Uk fans who really want to see me badly. I know some of u have got true love for me but trust me it hurt me that I cried dis morning because I was not able to see people who truly loved me and appreciate me. As for the haters who think I was deported or banned from entering the Uk �� that is a fat lie. I was only asked to go get the right visa. U all forgot so soon that I’m a strong soul, nothing can break me .And as for the SNITCH who went to tell the immigration I’m coming to work so sad u are pained that u can see me grow in success.

Let me correct ur impressions darling we know u but i won’t mention ur name I went to Uk to relax and enjoy myself not to make money �. I make nothing less than 1million a month in my country, I became so famous in my county, Snapchat pay me in my country so tell me why I won’t love my country NIGERIA ��. Out of dis money I make monthly I still help the needs who need my help. Uk immigration treated me awesome � because they went through my past record of all the country I have visited for the past few years and there was no BAD record. So nothing still change my coming to Uk ��. I came home voluntarily to get the right visa I’m coming Uk lovers

https://lailasnews.com/bobrisky-finally-speaks-after-he-was-deported-from-u-k/

grin[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=71008884]Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky, who was detained and deported from the U.K just before his scheduled Meet and Greet event last night, has reacted to the report. 

Bobrisky who denied being deported from the U.K, claimed he returned voluntarily to Nigeria to get the right Visa. Here's what he wrote below; 

I want to say a very big thank you � to all my Uk fans who really want to see me badly. I know some of u have got true love for me but trust me it hurt me that I cried dis morning because I was not able to see people who truly loved me and appreciate me. As for the haters who think I was deported or banned from entering the Uk �� that is a fat lie. I was only asked to go get the right visa. U all forgot so soon that I’m a strong soul, nothing can break me .And as for the SNITCH who went to tell the immigration I’m coming to work so sad u are pained that u can see me grow in success.

Let me correct ur impressions darling we know u but i won’t mention ur name I went to Uk to relax and enjoy myself not to make money �. I make nothing less than 1million a month in my country, I became so famous in my county, Snapchat pay me in my country so tell me why I won’t love my country NIGERIA ��. Out of dis money I make monthly I still help the needs who need my help. Uk immigration treated me awesome � because they went through my past record of all the country I have visited for the past few years and there was no BAD record. So nothing still change my coming to Uk ��. I came home voluntarily to get the right visa I’m coming Uk lovers

Story for the gods
ptweeeet
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
MrAnele:
I swear... I'm beginning to like this thing.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Larryslim(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lol,even if his fans are stupid enough to believe this,are we also? So they told you in UK to go back to Nigeria and get the right visa LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by thunderbabs: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oda ngbana cheesy
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Someone actually snitched on him?
People are jobless
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Marbleaik: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
voluntarily TO RETURN FROM UK UNDER GRAND CELL MY FOOT,ASS LICKER,MAD IDIOT,AFONJA MONSTER ,KEEP BRINGING DISGRACE TO THIS NATIONgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by itsandi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
angry
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by ifymadu: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
So they didn’t allow s/he into the UK after making pictures of flying first class. What a pity, anyways, deportation is deportation, be it forcefully or voluntary.
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
UK fans?
Well everybody has fans now even stupid sluts that uploads photos on Instagram. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bad belle people
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by HomeOfMe(f): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky, who was detained and deported from the U.K just before his scheduled Meet and Greet event last night, has reacted to the report. 

"I came back to get the right visa/passport". Why didn't he go with the right passport in the first place. He went with the passport carrying his real name and former look,while his new look showed sth different. He is obviously going to apply fir a new passport.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by 12345baba(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
lonlytroy:

God help you mumuna. Na rape them for take finish u for the UK.
Thank your Chi
are u OK?
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Mike008(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Eyaaa
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Benekruku(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na their way for UK

Have issues with someone and they place a call to immigration

Especially when you have no papers and your partner pals are aware. they will be the ones to fvck you up when the time comes.

Their life, their ways

Blacks feeding on blacks

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by ELgordo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
I gat nothing to say about this pussi biitch!
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rip English
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by iamfromlagos(f): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
BedLam:
By the way, is this the person a lot of stupid Nigerians follow on social media ? Simple sentence she/he/it can't put together.

I tell you.
To think he has fans and people who look up to him.
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by gaby(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Welcome back home bob the builder. At least you went, saw and got conquered. Try again.

Na the guy wey buy the first class ticket I pity him account balance.

You should have consulted me on how to travel in a ghost mode.

Ghost mode, dem no dey see we....lol

So, this is a quote I made at the end of my book in my siggy...

"By what time the battle is over and my time on earth is come to an end, I'd love to be remembered as one who saw, identified, believed in and fought for a cause that is just".

What cause have you taken upon you to see through folks...
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by SOLUTION99(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
BedLam:

My brother the thing tire me oh. I never see Ronaldo and Messi follow na dis thing I go follow
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Neoteny(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
BedLam:

Any wonder a certain someone called them lazy and unproductive?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It / P'square And Crew Digging It Out On Stage At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) / Ayiri Emami Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.