Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa (51263 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Baroba(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
" mama born star" mama mulu kpakpando.. grin.. The fagggot has landed.
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by ashadesamson: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
see this ode..you travel to UK they refuse u entry and you said is not deportation grin , oh sorry is repratation... mumu man like u, you better give ur life to God and repent.
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by NdiaraIGBO: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Diso60090:
Welcome to ilford lane darling shocked

Why Ilford lane? I'm there right now...after Barking (Tasty )
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by TruthHurts100: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky, who was detained and deported from the U.K just before his scheduled Meet and Greet event last night, has reacted to the report. 

Bobrisky who denied being deported from the U.K, claimed he returned voluntarily to Nigeria to get the right Visa. Here's what he wrote below; 

In any situation u find urself always still thank God. Morning fam

I want to say a very big thank you � to all my Uk fans who really want to see me badly. I know some of u have got true love for me but trust me it hurt me that I cried dis morning because I was not able to see people who truly loved me and appreciate me. As for the haters who think I was deported or banned from entering the Uk �� that is a fat lie. I was only asked to go get the right visa. U all forgot so soon that I’m a strong soul, nothing can break me .And as for the SNITCH who went to tell the immigration I’m coming to work so sad u are pained that u can see me grow in success.

Let me correct ur impressions darling we know u but i won’t mention ur name I went to Uk to relax and enjoy myself not to make money �. I make nothing less than 1million a month in my country, I became so famous in my county, Snapchat pay me in my country so tell me why I won’t love my country NIGERIA ��. Out of dis money I make monthly I still help the needs who need my help. Uk immigration treated me awesome � because they went through my past record of all the country I have visited for the past few years and there was no BAD record. So nothing still change my coming to Uk ��. I came home voluntarily to get the right visa I’m coming Uk lovers

https://lailasnews.com/bobrisky-finally-speaks-after-he-was-deported-from-u-k/

Oloriiiibu. What would be on your visa? Male or female?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by TruthHurts100: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky, who was detained and deported from the U.K just before his scheduled Meet and Greet event last night, has reacted to the report. 

Bobrisky who denied being deported from the U.K, claimed he returned voluntarily to Nigeria to get the right Visa. Here's what he wrote below; 

In any situation u find urself always still thank God. Morning fam

I want to say a very big thank you � to all my Uk fans who really want to see me badly. I know some of u have got true love for me but trust me it hurt me that I cried dis morning because I was not able to see people who truly loved me and appreciate me. As for the haters who think I was deported or banned from entering the Uk �� that is a fat lie. I was only asked to go get the right visa. U all forgot so soon that I’m a strong soul, nothing can break me .And as for the SNITCH who went to tell the immigration I’m coming to work so sad u are pained that u can see me grow in success.

Let me correct ur impressions darling we know u but i won’t mention ur name I went to Uk to relax and enjoy myself not to make money �. I make nothing less than 1million a month in my country, I became so famous in my county, Snapchat pay me in my country so tell me why I won’t love my country NIGERIA ��. Out of dis money I make monthly I still help the needs who need my help. Uk immigration treated me awesome � because they went through my past record of all the country I have visited for the past few years and there was no BAD record. So nothing still change my coming to Uk ��. I came home voluntarily to get the right visa I’m coming Uk lovers

https://lailasnews.com/bobrisky-finally-speaks-after-he-was-deported-from-u-k/

Werey. Which visa you get before? So if you didn't leave voluntarily, you for fight British government? Olodo. Dem deport your mama. Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Pascal11: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bob that is risking were re oooo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by AlphaStyles(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dem deport you no lie
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by melodyogonna(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
I don't like fools...
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by jesmond3945: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
ct2:
a world where people carry other peoples matter and leave their own problems
only in nigeria bro.
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by MeeLan: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
the embassy asked you to go get visa (denied u entry) and u said u came home voluntarily! that's self complicating!
Guy, u were deported due to paperwork issue.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by guiddoti: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
When you transform like 'Risk', thinking you are good, border officer would think you are coming for their Risk job lol

Why this shout of Bob-man? A lot of Nigerians have been deported without all these haha-gragra.
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Sonamjs: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
masada:
u posted a pic of you in business class and wat u going to do in the uk

Most embassies check ur social media profile these days

u snitched on yourself

don’t know y peeps don’t want to take responsibility for their actions

always blaming someone else

be a man for once {pun intended}

Exactly.
On the American entry form it asks for your social media accounts. Apart from that most organisations monitor social media.
This is what over sharing is doing. Stop chasing likes or online validation.

No need to spin this, you were caught out full stop.
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Boss13: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
BedLam:
Lol. No one tells you when you are banned. Go apply again and see.
By the way, is this the person a lot of stupid Nigerians follow on social media ? Simple sentence she/he/it can't put together.

We are in soup with the set of people we call youths.

Nigeria has over 200 million people. Do you know the number of people boxed within the Bobrisky intellectual capability? So don’t be surprised, (S)he has followers or fans.
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by mosesjida(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
dis gal..I mean guy wit his fake life and dumb brains
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is what we call damage control.
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
BedLam:
Lol. No one tells you when you are banned. Go apply again and see.
By the way, is this the person a lot of stupid Nigerians follow on social media ? Simple sentence she/he/it can't put together.

We are in soup with the set of people we call youths.

A lot of people follow Floyd Mayweather too. Have you seen him write before? Bobrisky is way better! What do you say about that?
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by guru90: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
NO GAIN!!!
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by condomuser: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Idiot you were deported.
Who will believe this crap of you going to get the right visa.
Mtcheww
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by BedLam: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
7Alexander:

A lot of people follow Floyd Mayweather too. Have you seen him write before? Bobrisky is way better! What do you say about that?
I don't understand your comparison at all Floyd is a success story that inspires a lot. Why the comparison ?
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Diso60090(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Why Ilford lane? I'm there right now...after Barking (Tasty )

17 Etisley road off ilford lane link up
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by pelumi67(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
This guywoman is set to join LIA MUAHMUD in APC YEYE SHILD
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by ahmtech93(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
This bobrisky na mumu...forming unto 1million naira per month. Average Nigeria earn 1 million monthly without making noise. He or she should go enter well

Who she epp

Abnormal human being
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by NONNYG: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
dafemnet:
At least he's bold to address the issue.
He or She ?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Adex73(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Look at this mumu guy fooling around... Sorry for you cry
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by babalola01(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why is God so calm to this thing called Bob?
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by SimonMagau: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
N1 million a month? wow... what a liar. tongue
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Chuxz311(m): 1:18am On Sep 09, 2018
mptcheeew

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2018
Larryslim:
Lol,even if his fans are stupid enough to believe this,are we also?
So they told you in UK to go back to Nigeria and get the right visa
LMAO!

They could have actually done that.

They could also have let her in with conditions.
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by adetwin(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2018
one question I wish to have an answer from his GUY with FEMALE FACE, his he using his PENIS ? because his claiming to be a FEMALE but still having sex like a MALE...
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by dahnimoh(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Even with your so-called exposure, you can't make good sentence. It's even better you speak Yoruba language and express yourself well than this Mess
Re: Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2018
...we should be careful what we put on social media about ourselves...most foreign embassies use them in their decision making for visa applications...even until the point of entry in their respective countries...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.