Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria (21041 Views)

Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by LZAA: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

You saw tosan and you say he is igbo
Dont mind Roger3D
We wee give him anti zombie serum grin
Cc immhotep pointzerom greenback gmbuharii

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
acenazt:
do you know that you are sick?
[/s]
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Hayyan22: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
sbashir10:
Gombe is developing rapidly
; Gombe has developed compare to it's neighbours

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by senatordave1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
The best governor in this zone is clearly dankwambo of gombe while the worst by far is darius isyaku.
Seems most of those commenting know little about the north east.this is a buhari area,nobody should come and talk of pdp sharing votes here except adamawa and taraba.states like bauchi,yobe and borno dont know any other person apart from buhari.they love him more than the north west.pdp should avoid here

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Roger3D(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

You saw tosan and you say he is igbo
Does that in any way distract from my assertion?
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by senatordave1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hayyan22:
;
Gombe has developed compare to it's neighbours
A state buhari will always win.i hardly hear of dankwambo's presidential campaigning.is he still contesting
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Roger3D(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
LZAA:

Dont mind Roger3D
We wee give him anti zombie serum grin
Cc immhotep pointzerom greenback gmbuharii
Ibo boy hundreds of thousands of your people are presently in boko haram maiduguri as we type on our laptops
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by uzomah1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Buy your USA used Iphone and Samsung of any kind ,very clean and mint...we do cash and carry here in computer village Ikeja. contact me on 07061242847 for purchase .thanks.

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Zeem8: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
there matter weaks me
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by kunlexyz: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2018

Whatsapp: 09098970319

Gbagada Lagos - charly boy bus-stop
Key Features
Manual Start
AC Output: 220V 1.3kva max. / 1.0kva rated
DC Output: 12V/8.3A
Phase No: Single Phase
Engine: GX90, Max 2.8HP,4-stroke single cylinder, OHV, air cooled
Alternator: brushless electric machine, synchronous, 2-pole, 100% Copper Enamelled Wire
Starting System: Recoil
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0L
Fuel: Petrol
Run Time per Tankful: 7 hours @75% Load
Dimensions (L x W x H): 460x380x330
Noise Level@ 7 Meters: 66dB
Weight: 26.5kg

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by cana882(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Jabioro:
"What can can't can can do it" abey help explain this your grammar.,you are rattling my brain.
loolzz.. Please stop every attempt to decipher that statement as the writer is also not able to explain the meaning. grin
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Yes O. Dakwambo is the best Governor in that Region, while others have failed!
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by planetbluz: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oma307:

Oga, Taraba is not part of the North East, the state is under middle belt region. always get your facts correctly before misleading the public
Is Middle Belt A Constituted Region? Taraba Is In The Northeast
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by tolguy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
States in the North Eastern part of Nigeria include Adamawa state govern by Jibrilla Bindow, Bauchi state by M.A Abubakar, Borno State by Kashim Shettima, Gombe State by Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, Taraba state by Arc. Darius Ishaku and lastly Ibrahim Geidam of Yobe state

The best Governor in my own opinion is Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe State because of his numerous transformations especially in educational sector which includes establishment of State university of science and technology, school of legal and Islamic studies, state polytechnic, and college of education while the worst governor is Kashim Shettima of Borno because apart from paying salaries, he isn't doing anything

the worst is bauchi state gov followed by yobe state gov
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by tolguy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
last35:
Bokoharam sponsors!! they all failed!
mtcheeew trash
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by tolguy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
acenazt:
grin
acenazt:
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Smarkie: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
i hardly know any of them but i think dakwambo is the best
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by tolguy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oma307:

Oga, Taraba is not part of the North East, the state is under middle belt region. always get your facts correctly before misleading the public
taraba is North East,u no knw anything
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by jessedaflow: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
BigBen10:

Good question
That's why they are called Geo(geography)- Political zones because they came about not only by geographical location but also by the political inclinations.
OH dats why they have ss, why dnt they hv nn or scentral as the wan play politics ni, is only in nigeria every tin is politics
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Olatara(f): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
jessedaflow:
OH dats why they have ss, why dnt they hv nn or scentral as the wan play politics ni, is only in nigeria every tin is politics
Now you are talking
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Excallibur(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
priceaction:

Which state that? I never heard of that name before.
darius dickson Taraba state

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Asu015(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
I have not been there

Talk of NW and I will be quick to mention Helrufai
Anybody saying elrufai isn't working in KD is an enemy of truth, i don't lyk him i wont vote for him but he is working
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Asu015(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
thunder of blessings, wealth, health........ Ameen
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by mechanics(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
States in the North Eastern part of Nigeria include Adamawa state govern by Jibrilla Bindow, Bauchi state by M.A Abubakar, Borno State by Kashim Shettima, Gombe State by Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, Taraba state by Arc. Darius Ishaku and lastly Ibrahim Geidam of Yobe state

The best Governor in my own opinion is Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe State because of his numerous transformations especially in educational sector which includes establishment of State university of science and technology, school of legal and Islamic studies, state polytechnic, and college of education while the worst governor is Kashim Shettima of Borno because apart from paying salaries, he isn't doing anything

I concur.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Gashki: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oma307:

Oga are you in Nigeria?
North East has six (6) states including Taraba state.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Gashki: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Taraba state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria not only North East.

-No salaries
-No any developments

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Fizzymike1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
I have not been there

Talk of NW and I will be quick to mention Helrufai

Kaduna is not NW But north central bro
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Fizzymike1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Gashki:

Oga are you in Nigeria?
North East has six (6) states including Taraba state.

Some youth dont even know their country and they will still blame buhari for it
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by Mhiztamurtala(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Flexherbal:
When they do one thing for the people , they begin to broadcast it, as if they did it with their personal money.

What were they elected to do?
Mr. Man permit me to say that u are a fool.. He did well let's commend him for that, if he performs woefully what else can u do rather than to wail here up and down! Let's try and celebrate those that deserves it..
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by ahmadneedy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
I'm the indigene
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria by ahmadneedy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
I'm the indigene of Bauchi State.. But the worse governor in the history of Bauchi State is Gov M A Abubakar. The current state governor..
75% of people of Bauchi hate him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria / 11 Kidnapped Train Passengers Released By Bandits / APC Woos Kwankwaso, Says Obi Thrives On Social Media Frenzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.