Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Wife Has Serious Trust Issues: How Do I Help Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Serious Trust Issues: How Do I Help Her? (297 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Has Serious Trust Issues: How Do I Help Her? by Samuelgr8: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

My wife has always had issues with me having female friends. I don’t have any bad record with ladies previously.
By way of respect for her, I had to tell two lady friends of mine to stay away from me (according to her wish) by way of her getting to know they didn’t mean anything to me and that I cherish my relationship with her more than my friends. Most at times I have a listening ear to people and their problems and I try the little I can to advice them. Eventually we get close since they see my counsel to be helpful.
However there’s this particular lady friend who is more or less like a little sister to me now. I’ve known her during my secondary school days and we happened to meet in the locality I work now. My wife has complained several times anytime this lady calls me, even when she’s only checking up on me. I’ve never been attracted to her since I made her aware am hooked and married. She’s also dating someone else. She has great respect for my wife from day one.

She called me yesterday around 20:30 GMT, (didn’t know why that urgent call though) since I’d initially made her aware I don’t entertain late evening calls (since my wife isn’t usually happy with that). So I ignored her call. My Wife rather got angry that I should tell this ‘little sister’ of mine not to ever call me again. I was hesitant at first but for the peace of my home I called her and told her call time is very late. She only said “sorry” that she wanted my opinion with an issue bothering her.
The next thing I knew was.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-wife-has-serious-trust-issues-how-do-i-help-her/

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Ex Who Dumped You / First Date Questions / Shake Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.