Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,906 members, 7,848,662 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

"I Don’t Pray For My Brother To Marry Someone Like Linda Ikeji" - Nigerian Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don’t Pray For My Brother To Marry Someone Like Linda Ikeji" - Nigerian Lady (411 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don’t Pray For My Brother To Marry Someone Like Linda Ikeji" - Nigerian Lady by ishola14(m): 6:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Following the eventually birth of Linda Ikeji’s ‘BABY J’, a female youtuber has come out to share her own view about the Linda Ikeji’s babydaddy.READ OUT WHAT SHE SAYS AT https://musiclive247..com/2018/09/i-dont-pray-for-my-brother-to-marry.html

1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Pray For My Brother To Marry Someone Like Linda Ikeji" - Nigerian Lady by emmie14: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Alejod:
Attention seeker!
Linda ikeji is a woman of her own and not a marriage material. A noise maker and sycophant though successful who can publish her underwears on media once Gucci label is attached. Let her live her life.
Re: "I Don’t Pray For My Brother To Marry Someone Like Linda Ikeji" - Nigerian Lady by Neminc: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Can people please give this woman and her new baby a breathing space? What's so difficult in just saying congratulations to her and face your front? People passing snide remarks and criticizing from left and right as if they are disappointed she is now a mother. Na wa for people o

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Birth Of Linda Ikeji's Son / 'PDP Should Make Davido Part Of The Presidential Campaign Council': Reno Omokri / Why Kanye West Gave Wife $1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.