Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos (53579 Views)

Taiye Feyisayo Adedeji Triplets 1st Birthday. Welcomed After 6 Years Of Marriage / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Guerella: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is why I love slim girls. They never go out of shape even after giving birth.

1 Like

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Cocao(f): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
chuksjuve:

Somebody with sense who is not carried by the blind wokenessog this fake generation has spoken a profound truth.

Bless you

Thank you my brother grin grin
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I smell ENVY in this comment

I'm not sure your nose is working fine sir.

That isn't envy, that's common sense.

See the comment of EmekaBlue and some others and you'll realize that even toddlers are not safe any longer when a grown man can be admiring her bumbum.

2 Likes

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by adedayoa2(f): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:
cool the dress is fine. Anybody who is hating should go and drink sniper.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first
first bank should refund my money, I paid for DStv subscription and also bought airtime since yesterday, I no see wetin I pay for and I still dey wait for my money.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Take it back brothers and Sisters, Uncles and Aunties, Daddies and Mummies. Spread the campaign, this is our future.

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by dingbang(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
adedayoa2:
first bank should refund my money, I paid for DStv subscription and also bought airtime since yesterday, I no see wetin I pay for and I still dey wait for my money.
Call first contact. 014485500.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by adedayoa2(f): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:
Call first contact. 014485500.
ok
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by ladygudhead(f): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
czarina:
I don't get people who dress up little girls like adults

Maka why na? Let a child be a child! There are truckloads of cute baby girls clothes and very much age appropriate.
My dear i thought i was the only one o. Don't rob them of their childhood! . Every child deserves it. The most annoying is fixing adult hairstyles on kids.

2 Likes

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Kelly2713(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
i reserve my comment
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by czarina(f): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
ladygudhead:
My dear i thought i was the only one o. Don't rob them of their childhood! . Every child deserves it. The most annoying is fixing adult hairstyles on kids.
it's appalling. I'm baffled when I see kids on crotchets as painful as that hairstyle can be all because mothers want a baby looking all grown up. Personally, I can't even stand crotchets but you see mothers installing it on their kids.

1 Like

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by nams77: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
czarina:
1976? Let's hope those figures are just part of your moniker
I'm telling you! I'm gobsmacked by his response. Sometimes you see this children dancing in erotic and explicit manner and I wonder what kind of parents they have. smh

1 Like

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by czarina(f): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
nams77:

I'm telling you! I'm gobsmacked by his response. Sometimes you see this children dancing in erotic and explicit manner and I wonder what kind of parents they have. smh
True. They're everywhere. I'd be stereotyping if I tag them "offsprings" of slaymamas and a yahoo boys but sadly the stereotype is almost becoming true.

And to think that watermelon brain(read that on this forum cheesy) quoted me to say rubbish shows how sense is going extinct.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Dynamite02: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ioannes:
People are no longer ashamed of flaunting children born out of wedlock. Is that progress or what?
Look her ring finger well
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Xisnin(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
czarina:
I don't get people who dress up little girls like adults

Maka why na? Let a child be a child! There are truckloads of cute baby girls clothes and very much age appropriate.
Because it is their kid. You can dress yours whichever way you like.
Mind you someone at one time invented baby clothes.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Xisnin(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cocao:
That is how we force our kids to grow up before their time. There are age appropriate clothes an these are not it. No matter how adorable this looks, it is not appropriate for her age. The baby sef looks uncomfortable. Please put that child in comfortable clothes
Who defined appropriateness?
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Xisnin(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dongreat:

Exactly my thoughts. They are exposing their kids to pedophiles. The children clothings are designed to be free and kid friendly, while adults are usually body hugging and arousing.
A pedophile just have a pic to self-service at; yes sounds disgusting but it’s the truth.

Mothers again stop dressing your kids as adults. Let em enjoy their childhood as they have only limited time at it.
Pedophiles are attracted to kids, not kids dressed in adult-style clothing.
If this dressing has any effect at all, it is shielding the kid from pedophiles.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dynamite02:

Look her ring finger well

I saw it, then I went to read the post again. No mention of the baby's father.

The ring looks like an engagement ring, besides anybody can wear ring on any finger. It doesn't mean anything.

In this world where people look for validation from random people online, do you think she'd hesitate to flaunt her husband?

Anyway sha, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by almarthins(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ioannes:

See the comment of EmekaBlue and some others and you'll realize that even toddlers are not safe any longer when a grown man can be admiring her bumbum.

Kai!! Dere is god ooo!!
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by emmyfemmy1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Waiting concern me
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Sisijetue(f): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is that not camel toe I'm seeing... shocked
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by ladygudhead(f): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
czarina:
it's appalling. I'm baffled when I see kids on crotchets as painful as that hairstyle can be all because mothers want a baby looking all grown up. Personally, I can't even stand crotchets but you see mothers installing it on their kids.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by VULCAN(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
Put your glasses on.

She has a ring on the wedding finger!

Ioannes:
People are no longer ashamed of flaunting children born out of wedlock. Is that progress or what?
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
VULCAN:
Put your glasses on.

She has a ring on the wedding finger!

Yes sir. Since I'm not using one currently maybe you can borrow me yours. I'll return it I promise.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
almarthins:

Kai!! Dere is god ooo!!

cheesy
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by CheapDataGuy: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first
Yesterday we no see u for first bank negative topic wey made front page oo
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Cocao(f): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Xisnin:

Who defined appropriateness?

No matter how you look at it, some things will sound and look wrong.
No matter how sophisticated, minimalist and posh we millennials think we are, some things will still scream wrong.

1 Like

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by tojahh(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:
cool the dress is fine. Anybody who is hating should go and drink sniper.

You first

So after those hating drink sniper the others should perform amazing transactions on the mobile app right? If only you know you're representing a brand and watch what you say and how you say it. It goes beyond Nairaland.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by dingbang(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Yesterday we no see u for first bank negative topic wey made front page oo
because I don't dwell in negativities.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ioannes:

shocked I'm not admiring. Just stating what I saw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.