Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,850 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos (53619 Views)

Taiye Feyisayo Adedeji Triplets 1st Birthday. Welcomed After 6 Years Of Marriage / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by nokatakata: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chiemerie8:
See as the women carry the pikin like award

Before nko! you no know say na her ulitimate AWARD be that pickin? Abi you think say e easy to born fine picking come still get flat sexy tommy like that. If you jam this girl for road toast am and she tell you say she don born you nor go believe am na...

Abeg oo na her trophy be that..make she carry am with pride.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by CheapDataGuy: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:
because I don't dwell in negativities.

ohhh so even if wat was said was true, you don't care?
what u are all about is how to get more victims?

ur bank ripped me off of 17k, its almost a month and they've been tossing me around like a dice

ohh sorry I forgot, u don't dwell in negativity
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by dingbang(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

ohhh so even if wat was said was true, you don't care?
what u are all about is how to get more victims?

ur bank ripped me off of 17k, its almost a month and they've been tossing me around like a dice

ohh sorry I forgot, u don't dwell in negativity
there is a right channel to make complaints. If you have an issue with the bank, you call their customer service helpline for them to resolve the issue rather than ranting on social media. Please let's do things the right way. The last time I will reply negative comments
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by PromiseAce(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chiemerie8:
See as the women carry the pikin like award
B.E.T AWARD abi??
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by FitnessAskMen: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Babyforever(f): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:
cool the dress is fine. Anybody who is hating should go and drink sniper.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first
Anu angry

1 Like

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by delishpot: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wrong clothing choice.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Cecero(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Jesus, son of David, have mercy on this generation. We have lost it.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by sheunpompey1: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Small time news will emerge that the little girl was molested.. Idiot parents
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lol.
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by ACE1010: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Ewomazino

I love the name..... Goodness has come na! grin grin grin
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by sammiepraise(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
am tired of this nairaland self. they said colourful was expecting to see cloth wit different colours. only for me to see one colour. grin
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
EmekaBlue:
shocked I'm not admiring. Just stating what I saw

Same thing. Who sees ass on a 2-year old girl?

1 Like

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by ekene101: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I smell ENVY in this comment
you are very dumb,argue with your remaining 5mb pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
The mother fine but the father no fine.

Probably she was a product of a one night stand because these so-called beauty queens do stuffs.

The little ugliness that girl get must be from the father.

And she's probably a babymama

May sense be vested in your life.

BTW, what's my business sef undecided

Happy birthday to her royal cutie.

But I think her mother is dumb, this baby should not be slaying at this age. That dress is just tight and absolutely inappropriate.

Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by GENTLETEE(m): 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Absolutely stunning!!
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Sonamjs: 2:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Pretty but the child has already started losing her edges. Look at the pictures.
Most people hide their children. Smh
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by usebog: 6:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Pretty girl
but if u like it too must na wowo o
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Slimsly100(f): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2018
GreenMavro:
lol...sense will not kill you

Headies award

grin
She want make we see her smooth, flat belle na. She try sha, no sign say pikin commit for there
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by MrGreenMavro: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2018
Slimsly100:

grin
She want make we see her smooth, flat belle na. She try sha, no sign say pikin commit for there
yes o...u look cute n slim like her
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Mitchsin(f): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Gossipninja:
Social media users especially on Instagram have been massively gushing over the pictures of this toddler dressed in colourful outfits.

Ex beauty queen and supermodel, Ofou Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi has showcased pictures of her elegant daughter named Efeturi Saleisha Zino to mark her one-year birthday.

The looks of the daughter confirms the saying the "apple doesn't fall too far from the tree"

"My baby is a year old today

There’s a lot to write today about this wonderful gift of a daughter but I ll keep it until she’s up(still sleeping).. just like yesterday in a blink of an eye she’s a year old today..baby I’m so proud of you and the bigger and better you that you are growing into..I love you endlessly and would go round the world just to see you smile.. Happy birthday my favorite cake pop..Gods grace will never depart from your choices in life" her mother wrote.

The daughter has started 'slaying' at a very tender age just like her mom. Several commenters have been showering encomium on the kid.

See more photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/see-adorable-photos-little-girl-which-broke-the-internet/

Cute
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Slimsly100(f): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
GreenMavro:
yes o...u look cute n slim like her

Huh!!! shocked how did you know
I mean, thank you
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by raphchima(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I smell ENVY in this comment

What's there to envy, say he/she no fit get pikin or what
Re: Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos by Xisnin(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cocao:

No matter how you look at it, some things will sound and look wrong to some people.
No matter how sophisticated, minimalist and posh we millennials think we are, some things will still scream wrong to some people.
Fixed. I remember the women trouser war years where "experts" and members of the public vehemently opposed
for no sound reason. Today, it is history.
Just because it is new doesn't make it wrong. Even some of those opposing this baby's dress will end up dressing
their baby the same way in the future while others lament about immorality in the world.
This mother didn't amputate her baby nor did she surgically enhance her. It is just a cloth. If you can imagine that
there was a time where people wear little to no clothes and that life must have been difficult for the first cloth-wearers due
to the societal backlash, you will see why this mother should not be criticised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.