Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa. (502 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Twitter Users Accuse Bishop Umoh 'okon Lagos' Of Faking His Weight Loss (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa. by Olivbaby(f): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
“I was offered R10 000 to rehearse and pretend to be in a wheelchair three weeks before the all-night prayer called Night of Bliss at the Johannesburg Stadium.The pastor told me that they were looking for people to work for the church", a Church member said.

Read more -
http://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/09/08/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-accused-of-faking-miracles-in-south-africa/

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa. by iSpread(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
You should have more class than this. That news was crop many many years ago which wasn't true.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Proposes To His Girlfriend, Chioma, But In The Craziest Of Ways. / If Your Man Cheats, Dump Him And Date His Father- Juliet Ibrahim / 15 Rich Nigerian Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.