Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,223 members, 7,839,177 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

An Unconventional Camry Muzzle For For A Buy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / An Unconventional Camry Muzzle For For A Buy? (1066 Views)

Toyota Camry 2009 (muzzle) / Unconventional Way Of Vacuuming Your A.c System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Unconventional Camry Muzzle For For A Buy? by TRYGO(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Yeah, sorry, I meant an unconventional one really.

Few days ago, a happy client came visiting at the shop with his newly bought Camry, only to be disappointed when he realised that he only had being cheated into buying it.

Hey, guess what we discovered when the car was brought over here.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1716687238440082&id=767933589982123.

Such expenses, are uncalled for.

Regards,
Joseph
08066643532(call/WhatsApp)
www.dxta.net.ng
Re: An Unconventional Camry Muzzle For For A Buy? by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2018
What kind of idiot buys a hybrid without knowing? grin grin
Re: An Unconventional Camry Muzzle For For A Buy? by TRYGO(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
First and foremost, using such derogatory... does not augur well here pls.

You should ha e just gone straight to the point.

Back to your question.

Lots of people buy cars, without just knowing what they have bought.

In this case, all the logos indicating it was a hybrid vehicle, were removed.

I was in the same quagmire with you, when I learnt about that from the client.

So, everything is just possible.

Haven't you heard people buy some kind of vehicles, only to discover the engine and transmission system are for a different brand entirely?

Regards,
Joseph
www.dxta.net.ng

(1) (Reply)

________(3 Piece). TOYOTA COROLLA American Specs______ / Help! Buying My First Car This Year / Overheating Problem With Toyota Rav 4 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.