Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara (21177 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by tunary(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na which kind lie be this one nah
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Meritocracy: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bad journalism, no reason for sudden interest in politics and didn't ask the party he belongs.

1 Like

Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by SimonMagau: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by candygist: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
bedspread:
Very Great Guy.... One of the few Politicians I Love..
Very Intelligent..

So many intelligent people in Nigeria and yet the country is still backward . Who did we offend ?
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Liar, was he not the one that went against party rules to become the speaker, he's saying what he himself did, since he said he hates politics, he should resign.

1 Like

Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by kokoA(m): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
I don't drink, I don't womanize, what do I need money for? I don't even like money. I have never stolen in my life....... Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by EndyEdesonNews(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
But he is doing well in politics . That is a a good career adventure
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Razzykuti(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Oga Dogara fear God
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:47am On Sep 09, 2018
Meritocracy:
Bad journalism, no reason for sudden interest in politics and didn't ask the party he belongs.
Thanks for that ascertion All those pple saying he is lying and slamming him are not curious enough to question the op for not including what made him suddenly pick interest in politics or visit d source website to know more all they do is to rush to their keypads and type rubbish, pari's
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by awoluyi(m): 4:19am On Sep 09, 2018
You like politics now because it's really the ATM card to the nation's treasury.
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Afamed: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2018
He does not like politics but he has been in the politics ( House of Rep) since 2007 (12years). So eloquent and sharp but he allowed Mesujamba to mislead him.
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by hikmojj(m): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2018
I have always liked him but.....
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by michoim(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Then resign and go home. You and Saraki are of no value to Nigeria politics
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Annie939(f): 7:11am On Sep 09, 2018
politicians always have something to say
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Almunjid(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2018
But now u r interested in it. And u don't want to leave it till death. Nonsense!
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by ManirBK: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2018
ucee64:
Thunder fire you in fact thunder fire all Nigeria politicians both APC and PDP. bunch of fools these people can lie
Pls dont abuse my BuBu he is good man.lol
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Votewisely2019: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2018
He has agreed to the bitter truth. The fact is, he has no where to go from here in Nigerian politics, unless maybe he decides to run for local government chairman under PDP
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Yes, until you discovered that you can loot, Lie and get away with it.
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2018
Almunjid:
But now u r interested in it. And u don't want to leave it till death. Nonsense!
Yea, because he discovered he can steal, loot, lie and get away with it. power and stolen wealth has intoxicated him.
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Almunjid(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
Yea, because he discovered he can steal, loot, lie and get away with it. power and stolen wealth has intoxicated him.
Guy, u wicked 0oo. So u mean he discovered that he has the talent of stealing, looting, lying and still get away with it without being caught. Lol

What a bad talent. Lol

Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Ryott: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2018
But now you love it grin
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Almunjid:

Guy, u wicked 0oo. So u mean he discovered that he has the talent of stealing, looting, lying and still get away with it without being caught. Lol

What a bad talent. Lol
well. it's working for him, and he has become wealthy, so if it's not talent i don't know what else it is. grin grin
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Almunjid(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
well. it's working for him, and he has become wealthy, so if it's not talent i don't know what else it is. grin grin
Since Saraki discovered that talent, the whole Nigeria dey suffer am especially kwara state.

If we have 1000 more people like Saraki in Nigeria, Nigeria go dey for Amazon for sale, we no go know who place am there for sale. Lol

I pray nobody should discover that he has that kind of talent in Nigeria again.

Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2018
Almunjid:

Since Saraki discovered that talent, the whole Nigeria dey suffer am especially kwara state.

If we have 1000 more people like Saraki in Nigeria, Nigeria go dey for Amazon for sale, we no go know who place am there for sale. Lol

I pray nobody should discover that he has that kind of talent in Nigeria again.
grin grin grin True, see you! Talent wey Everybody dey pray make dem discover for Naija including me and you.

If i come out and Run as a candidate now, will you vote for me? even if i promise not to use the looting talent, i am sure you will not even turn up at the polling station let alone vote for me grin grin
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Naajjii: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Saraki and Ipob pigs have killed this one's career..

We warned him though.
At the end of the day Saraki will abandon him if there is no interest to be served. I think he is not that smart politically.
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Almunjid(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin True, see you! Talent wey Everybody dey pray make dem discover for Naija including me and you.

If i come out and Run as a candidate now, will you vote for me? even if i promise not to use the looting talent, i am sure you will not even turn up at the polling station let alone vote for me grin grin

Honestly, that talent is inbuilt among Nigerians. But those who chose not to use the talent to make money and fame, are the best among us.

Most Nigerians have the mentality of: "Divide the national cake", most politicians are into politics just to get their own share of the national cake, not for the betterment of the country.

So, I can vote for u if u will not use ur inbuilt talent against ur country. Lol
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Almunjid:

Honestly, that talent is inbuilt among Nigerians. But those who chose not to use the talent to make money and fame, are the best among us.

Most Nigerians have the mentality of: "Divide the national cake", most politicians are into politics just to get their own share of the national cake, not for the betterment of the country.

So, I can vote for u if u will not use ur inbuilt talent against ur country. Lol
you are correct,

But, most Nigerians see ordinary people like me as not capable a politician, because i will not go Around sharing bags of cheap rice, tin tomatoes, beans and meagre cash in exchange for votes. that mentality will never change and that's the biggest problem with Nigerians, Nigerian politics and voting system.
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Almunjid(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
you are correct,

But, most Nigerians see ordinary people like me as not capable a politician, because i will not go Around sharing bags of cheap rice, tin tomatoes, beans and meagre cash in exchange for votes. that mentality will never change and that's the biggest problem with Nigerians, Nigerian politics and voting system.

If they believe in u, they can vote u without all the things u mentioned above, just as many people once believed in Buhari (some still do) and they contributed money for him and still voted for him.

The politics of cash and gifts in exchange for votes is done all over the world. The wise are those who are not deceived by it.

And it's a thing of joy that most Nigerians are no longer fooled by it. Looking at the elections done recently in Nigeria, u will understand that Nigerians are now wiser than they were. They will collect the money and gifts and still vote for their choice. Even lower animals do learn from experience.

Everything is changing because change is constant in life!
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Almunjid:

If they believe in u, they can vote u without all the things u mentioned above, just as many people once believed in Buhari (some still do) and they contributed money for him and still voted for him.

The politics of cash and gifts in exchange for votes is done all over the world. The wise are those who are not deceived by it.

And it's a thing of joy that most Nigerians are no longer fooled by it. Looking at the elections done recently in Nigeria, u will understand that Nigerians are now wiser than they were. They will collect the money and gifts and still vote for their choice. Even lower animals do learn from experience.

Everything is changing because change is constant in life!
Makes alot of sense.

1 Like

Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara by IYANGBALI: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liar. Thief!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous / APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos / Aso Rock Policemen Protest "Discriminatory Allowance"- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.