Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State (764 Views)

Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East / BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo / Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State by Soyiga: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State. A faction of the Lagos chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has warned the national working committee (NWC) led by Adams Oshiomhole that going ahead with primary elections in the state “will spell doom for the party and expose it to avoidable litigation”.

Going by the schedule of the party, primary elections for the 2019 polls will begin on Wednesday but Fouad Oki, factional chairman of the ruling party in Lagos, said carrying on with the exercise might bring the APC in Lagos to ruins.

In a letter seen by TheCable, Oki asked the NWC to recognise his group as the one with legal party executives.

He accused the national secretariat of the APC of “carrying on with impunity and has, so far, been dealing with the impostors and reengades that emerged from the illegally conducted Congress in Lagos State”.

“We believe you are aware of the fact that the majority of the Party members in Lagos State are aggrieved (justifiably so) with the attitude of the National Body in

http://soyiga.com/2018/09/08/lagos-apc-to-stop-oshiomole-from-conducting-primaries-in-the-state/
Re: Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State by EASY39(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
If
Re: Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State by BERNIMOORE: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
oshiomole is a disgrace to NLC, is he a comrade at all?
Re: Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State by chinjo(m): 1:51am On Sep 09, 2018
Anything that will scatter APC at this moment is OK by me. APC is party of vampires.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State by tomakint: 2:19am On Sep 09, 2018
I laugh at those who say APC is standing and no shaking, we shall see cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State by Bibors(m): 3:53am On Sep 09, 2018
The rod of the wicked shall be cut off.
Re: Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State by onatisi(m): 4:59am On Sep 09, 2018
tomakint:
I laugh at those who say APC is standing and no shaking, we shall see cheesy grin grin
Eventually each APC state will be left to decide whether they want direct or indirect primaries ,already Ogun state has presented its own APC candidate without even conducting any primaries
Re: Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State by papalsbuIl: 5:20am On Sep 09, 2018
that's the spirit

i stand with Lagos apc
Re: Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State by Afamed: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2018
Op is being dishing a fake news here. Where and who elected the faction Chairman?
Re: Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State by Afamed: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
oshiomole is a disgrace to NLC, is he a comrade at all?
How?
Re: Lagos APC To Stop Oshiomole From Conducting Primaries In The State by Afamed: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2018
chinjo:
Anything that will scatter APC at this moment is OK by me. APC is party of vampires.
You will wait till Nnamdi Kanu returns

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: APC NWC Panel Cancels Ongoing Primary Election In Lagos / Why I’m Contesting Against My Brother For Senate- Chris Uba / Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.