Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man (31245 Views)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? / Guinness Nigeria Announces Fully Paid 26-week Parental Leave For Female Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
amethystnnty1:

You meant "Never hit a human" Or you believe violence is good only against a man.
So much for equality!

grin grin

Nor mind me. I don modify am.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
This comment won't get you a pussy man..

So far I get a kiss as a result.... Who cares!?

grin grin grin

Between, y'all just launching attacks left, right and centre, what happen sef? Anyways, Post modified.... No one has the right to beat a fellow human regardless of the gender.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Newboss:
You are very wrong. angry
It should be, never hit a human angry

#sexism

Thanks for the heads-up. Didn't even realise it was going to be controversial. No vex..... Dooooo
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
NuclearWeapon:

[s]Wouldn't have replied you if I didn't see this. Are you so daft and poorly brought up to comment without ridiculing your generation? Na your generation be dunce. Why e dey pain you say I gave my own opinion. Why can't you say your own? Bleep off Negro. And don't mention me again if you don't want to get sense. [/s]

Like someone said in the second page; that stupid comment won't get you any Pussy bro.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by BabbanBura(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Slexyangel:

Lol. We clearly ain't running in the same mental circles. Have a tram

Funny enough i know the muddy waters wey u dey swim. Good luck aunty
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
BabbanBura:

Funny enough i know the muddy waters wey u dey swim. Good luck aunty

Lol, mumu. move along

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Titugirl(f): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
He's a good man
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by enonche85(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
bamirotola:
Good to hear but minding your business cld have been better... Dont be surprise if he dey gbensh her for back..person get headache ,u EPP am take pcm

Does it really matter if the boss is knacking the girl?, he did the most important thing by restraining the said boss and he ended up profiting from that act by being offered a better job somewhere else.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

[s]Like someone said in the second page; that stupid comment won't get you any Pussy bro.[/s]

You are simply daft boy!

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by BabbanBura(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Slexyangel:

Lol, mumu. move along

Thank you wise one. Move along who? God forbit me move in mud waters along with u. Keep sucking ya muds dey go jare.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
NuclearWeapon:

You are simply daft boy!

You must be a teenager probably eating free food somewhere.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Emmahunk(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
I hear you. Hunger never visit you before. As you resign , did she resign with you ? Anyway, only beasts hit women.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Brightgem(f): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
CsRockefeller:

You said a lot up there. I too left my job recently because I was being abused verbally and emotionally, its not even about the money. Better to ear bread in love than honey in hate, so I left and I'm happy I did.
well said, leaving in itself gives you power. There is special place in hell for bad bosses because it takes nothing to be kind.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Brightgem(f): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
gypsey:
Did you not read in the news last week?
A woman swapped her husband's sperm with her lover's sperm so that she can have her lover's baby instead of her husband's baby. even though her husband paid for the IVF treatment, After 1 year her husband found out his son isn't his son. women can be deceptive.

And oh! if it was my sister or my mother i would still say the same thing, now, try another blackmail this my sister, Daughter or my mother crap is stale. grin

If you don't like sex, you need to see a Doctor ASAP.
your response already tells me the level of reasoning you are at. No matter how I try you just won't catch up. So keep wallowing in that style and line of reasoning!
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

You must be a teenager probably eating free food somewhere.

And you must be one old haggard looking halfwit looking for someone to pour your frustration on.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Dahra: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
#mondaymotivation

#mondayquotes

#mondaymood

#IACM

#attitudechangeseverything

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Brightgem:
your response already tells me the level of reasoning you are at. No matter how I try you just won't catch up. So keep wallowing in that style and line of reasoning!
Thank you, grin So because i don't Agree with your sentiments and way of reaoning that means i am wallowing in that style and line of reasoning According to you.
I refuse to catch up with your Emotional, Irrational and sentimental way of reasoning,
I am guessing people must Agree with your opinion Or..
Sorry love! life doesn't work that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here / Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) / Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.