Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films (57902 Views)

Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl / Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim / Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
I had watched few movies where played other roles, he played those roles better. But he shouldn't be complaining now, he should have done that years ago. But I like him and his beautiful wife they are good actors.

2 Likes

Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by emmaattack: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
I don't watch much of Yoruba films but each time I see you on my TV screen, I normally stop what I am doing to know what next to expect from this man that plays the role naturally.
Don't be tired of this role because it's an act and you're not just doing it well but making someone like me happy with your voice et all.
Keep it up Man.

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by hopexter(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
If you're not good at it, you won't be used for it,
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by EndyEdesonNews(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Simple, stop accepting such roles
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by slivertongue: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
No be by force to act

sha i guess the role likes u& pay ur bills
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by linearity: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Simple, stop it.

You can be willingly collecting and acting those roles and coming to complain after pocketing your fees.

If you don’t like those roles, reject them.
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by mansoura(f): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin angry angry[b][/b]
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by Hoodbilonia: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
they shud also pay him well
at least above 300k per movie
dnt worry i go soon shoot my own movie
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by Originalsly: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kolombz:

Maybe the aftereffects of those fetish acts he practices in movies are beginning to haunt him in his dreams hence his lamentationgrin

Lol!...I really believe so!....after all these years he is now complaining?? ...he haunted!
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
cool oya wetin you wan act? Blue film ?

Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by joshmee4real(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Really?? I thought he is an herbalist in real life self
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by Cardozzo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
franchasng:
Good decision , meanwhile

You are a bastard for saying the igbos are important......of course igbos are the most hated trine in the world.... bastard...
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by oloriLFC(f): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
cool oya wetin you wan act? Blue film ?
hahahaha!
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by policy12: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga Ojopagogo, you MUST continue o

Lol when you were busy casting spells, praising the gods and throwing cowries upandan, you no complain!

The gods are in love with you already.

I laugh in Swahili..

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by WiseStarr(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Laff wan kill me for here, wetin you wan do aside from being an herbalist in a movie, Even God knows that's you're destined to do in a movie.......... Don't try an action movie cos na incantation you still go dey use disappear in that movie.so what's the difference?
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by PrinceZahzah(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin grin cheesy
policy12:

I laugh in Swahili..
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by Empiree: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga Ojopagogo, you MUST continue o

Lol when you were busy casting spells, praising the gods and throwing cowries upandan, you no complain!

The gods are in love with you already.
lol

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by Damseldammie(f): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bàbá ìbejì... That's your calling # no argument about it# gbà bíi opé joor
Re: Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Heh... Don't stop jor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Denies Butt Implant Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.