Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs (41322 Views)

Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) / Boy Dies After Overdosing On Drugs In Lagos / Man Dies After Overdosing On 'Gutter Water', An Illicit Drug Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Why the uncontrollable need to laugh after taking Arizona?
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by EndyEdesonNews(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
lesson for others . say no to drugs and bad habits
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by okenwaa(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:
What a mess!

I take 2 bottle of Codine

Half card of Refnol and Magadon

Smoke SK of 1K

Smoke 1 pack Cigar with

two bottles of Star

and I still work away free

Pray you live to enjoy/train ur children.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Only in Igbo land...

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by kaleh(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Very high
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by excomarow(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Op You deleted my Post
angry
Maka y
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by okereke40: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
anoda Yoruba wasted sperm
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by PrincessB1(f): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Eleyi gidigan grin
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by okereke40: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
another Yoruba wasted sperm
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by Sarkin: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Sarkin again
lol
I been know na na either you or lzaa fi do this kind thing.
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by 2truthfulguy: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by AlphaStyles(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Village people + Drugs
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by Nightmareo07: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Only in Igbo land...
Shiorrrrrr

Look at his dirty black color and coneheaded u will know he is from the dirty Yoruba an tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by Benekruku(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Benin people finally caught up with him
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by LZAA: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sarkin:
lol
I been know na na either you or lzaa fi do this kind thing.

Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by LZAA: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Sarkin again
Zombieism has taken over grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by biomedics(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Never undermine the effects of drug abuse.
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by Exponental(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Praise the sayo!!! Halle........
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by Joshnick: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kosewe kosegbo
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
hahahaha, that's the adverse effect of drugs.
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by GAJIT: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
His Royal Highness Adebasi Ademade = His Urine Highness I-dey-bass-oh, I-dey-mad-eh
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by sapeleboi(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
mad people everywere angry

Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by dultmax(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2018
2truthfulguy:
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.

The MSME is a real programme by the FG.....It is anchored by the CBN. Go to your bank and ask for MSMEDF fund, PLEASE....Scammers are everywhere and they can design their programme to look like the real one. So please, approach your Bank. They will give you the details or go to CBN for further details
Re: Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs by Nickymezor(f): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Na him antidote b dat smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Cult Gangsters Who Rape Girls During Initiation (photo) / Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.