Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival (77404 Views)

Boma Akpore Signs Deal With Africa International Film Festival (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by amazon14: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
kennosklint:
Another wasted Ipod

IPod? You mean.. Indigenous People of Daura

Genny is correct Ada Biafra

Igbo Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by Laple0541(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Old woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by ireneidiva(f): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Zane2point4:
Yes she is ageless, but believe me she is just there, nothing spectacular, i wont say she is over beautiful.
That's you on your dp?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by Mizwisdom(f): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Black don't crack, this is why you shouldn't bleach.

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by aalangel(f): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sakie:

No...why are you asking?

Why're you calling her old Mama youngie...its sounds like mockery...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
You can't cheat nature
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by imran147(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Atiku pussyyy cat
You no go married
Keep on slaying till 50th
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by Olodo24: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Zionista:
You can't cheat nature
of course, age is nature and one can't help it without cosmetic surgery. But I think Genny has tried.... she isn't carrying extra fat and she hasn't bleached yet.... what we see is just lightening in photographs. The lady came all the way from 1/3 pound road Aba movies and she's still relevant till date. Still number one actress in Nigeria even when she wasn't doing movies.

She's looking beautiful. Just a bit mature and that's the nature we're speaking of.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by Olodo24: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
imran147:
Atiku pussyyy cat You no go married Keep on slaying till 50th
some Nigerians sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by Olodo24: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Zane2point4:
Yes she is ageless, but believe me she is just there, nothing spectacular, i wont say she is over beautiful.
if you're the one in your dp, then shouldn't be talking about Genevieve not being spectacular.

you're just 4/10 and I gave you 4 because it's a Sunday. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by imran147(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Olodo24:
some Nigerians sha

Shey na lie ni
She’s not getting old nah
Truth is bitter but that’s the koko
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by oluwasegun007(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
she's fine, cool, reserved and mind her business...
but God forgive me, I don't really like her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by biomedics(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Evergreen, endowed by nature.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by Zane2point4(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Olodo24:
if you're the one in your dp, then shouldn't be talking about Genevieve not being spectacular.

you're just 4/10 and I gave you 4 because it's a Sunday. Cheers
Lols, me wey grls dey rush, mehn post ur pic lets compare, i gat the bread and i gat the looks, fucck u bitchh.
If you think am not good looking as a man den ur definitely a blind mutherfuccker.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by Zane2point4(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
ireneidiva:

That's you on your dp?
Yup, any p?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by kayalla(f): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
classy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by okwabayi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Abegi. She only looks stunning because those are solo photos. If they show her in a group picture now she'll look like a drenched female turkey. Her pictures at The New Afrika Shrine come to mind.
Never trust photographs -- they lie, a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 10, 2018
Olodo24:
of course, age is nature and one can't help it without cosmetic surgery. But I think Genny has tried.... she isn't carrying extra fat and she hasn't bleached yet.... what we see is just lightening in photographs. The lady came all the way from 1/3 pound road Aba movies and she's still relevant till date. Still number one actress in Nigeria even when she wasn't doing movies.

She's looking beautiful. Just a bit mature and that's the nature we're speaking of.

I agree with you completely
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by ireneidiva(f): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2018
Zane2point4:

Lols, me wey grls dey rush, mehn post ur pic lets compare, i gat the bread and i gat the looks, fucck u bitchh.
If you think am not good looking as a man den ur definitely a blind mutherfuccker.
You are just there please. You are richer than Dangote? Wow! Mtchew.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by Zane2point4(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
ireneidiva:

You are just there please. You are richer than Dangote? Wow! Mtchew.

Lols, wel I try naa.
I dont brag shaa but that dude was annoying.
Wel not ricer da the old man buh i got enough to take care of me and some luxury.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival by booksrite(f): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
IPod? You mean.. Indigenous People of DauraGenny is correct Ada BiafraIgbo Amaka

sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.