Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires (5859 Views)

This Airdrop Is Currently Paying And Swappable / 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. / DXDY DECENTRALIZED FINANCE EXCHANGE Airdrop Is Live: Don't MISS Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Benjacky48:
Thanks. I have registered many air drops but can't check my tokens. I downloaded imtoken too

It depends, if it is one that has to do with telegram bot ,once you complete your social tasks, you should be able to see your balance.

But the ones that are on website, not all shows balance, just register your details, input your ethereum wallet address and do other things they request, maybe joining their telegram channel and following them on twitter.after which you relax and wait for them to start payment
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by OLORIPAPA: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chrismentor3:

Thank you so much, its really a nice experience, the only issue is Patience, take this Satoexchange airdrop for instance, I registered over two months ago and I shared the link to my followers, many have even forgotten they registered stuff like that, but I try my best to keep them updated. On the 16th of this month all of people will be at least $500 richer, some over a thousand dollar rich.

Or you have to do is stick to my channel, I will always make sure to don't lose any the airdrop you register with me.

Patience is a virtue here..

And again I'm always at reach, feel free to contact me when ever you encounter any problems at all, I will be glad to help.
bro nice work,but must I have an etherium wallet I already have a Bitcoin wallet.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Yinkash100(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Btw why can't users post in the telegram group?
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Yinkash100(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
OLORIPAPA:
bro nice work,but must I have an etherium wallet I already have a Bitcoin wallet.

You'll need a wallet to receive your tokens. Sometimes you're required to sign up for a particular wallet, sometimes d tokens would be sent to your existing ERC-20 wallet (ERC-20 are tokens built on the etherum platform but Not all etherum wallet can accept ERC-20 tokens). myetherwallet.com is a good wallet that stores both etherum and ERC-20 tokens.
You can get a free bitcoin Wallet at blockchain.com but I don't think you'll need it for any airdrop.

1 Like

Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
OLORIPAPA:

Yes you must have ethereum wallet and not from blockchain because blockchain does not have the compacity to hold most of the ERC-20 token.

Is either you use myetherwallet . com
Or download imtoken from playstore

1 Like

Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Yinkash100(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Benjacky48:
Thanks. I have registered many air drops but can't check my tokens. I downloaded imtoken too

Visit etherscan.io and input your wallet address. They'll show all the transactions In and out of your wallet.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yinkash100:
GOZO is one of the latest and hottest airdrop that I would personally endorse
https://dashboard.gozo.io/?ref=892569c

GOZO is airdropping 1150 GOZO tokens to their community members. Sign up at their website, complete easy tasks and submit your details to the airdrop page to receive up to 1150 GOZO tokens. Also earn 400 GOZO Tokens for each referral up to 20 referrals.

https://dashboard.gozo.io/?ref=892569c

Step-by-Step Guide:
-Visit the GOZO website.
-Go to your dashboard and click on ‘Airdrop’..
-Join their Telegram group. (+ 300 GOZO)
-Follow them on Twitter. (+ 300 GOZO, optional)
-Follow them on Facebook. (+ 100 GOZO, optional)
-Follow them on Linkedin. (+ 150 GOZO, optional)
-Follow them on Medium. (+ 150 GOZO, optional)
-Activate 2 Factor Authentication in your GOZO dashboard. (+ 150 GOZO, optional)
Submit your Stellar wallet address to your profile and other details to the airdrop page.
You will receive up to 1150 GOZO tokens.
Also earn 400 GOZO Tokens for each referral up to 20 referrals.

Gozo is the industry-first blockchain-enabled multi-token crypto wallet, loyalty reward points clearing house, and travel club. They are providing greater efficiency, liquidity and travel savings to the consumer.

This is the problems with us, I pleaded with everyone not to post links here to avoid admin deleting this threads but instead you chose to behave your own

If you have good intentions why not go and create your own thread.

Rubbish
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chrismentor3:

Thank you so much, its really a nice experience, the only issue is Patience, take this Satoexchange airdrop for instance, I registered over two months ago and I shared the link to my followers, many have even forgotten they registered stuff like that, but I try my best to keep them updated. On the 16th of this month all of people will be at least $500 richer, some over a thousand dollar rich.

Or you have to do is stick to my channel, I will always make sure to don't lose any the airdrop you register with me.

Patience is a virtue here..

And again I'm always at reach, feel free to contact me when ever you encounter any problems at all, I will be glad to help.

Sure I’m with you on your telegram channel, I’d gladly love to paddle the boat of riches with you. Thank you for your kind advice. Do have a good day. Kindly inbox me on WhatsApp with this number 08024092208. I’ll be looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pelaiye2703:

Sure I’m with you on your telegram channel, I’d gladly love to paddle the boat of riches with you. Thank you for your kind advice. Do have a good day.

You are most welcome bro.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by iConnect(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please I'm new here.. Will like to know more about this.. Please kindly send me a whats app message... On 07037553925
Chrismentor3:
Take two minutes to read this to the end.
It is no longer news that cryptocurrency is the new goldmine. A lot of people have become millionaires and billionaires through Crypto currency trading and speculation. However, I'm not here to talk about Crypto currency trading or investments and I won't take much of your time. Just make sure you read to the end if you want to be liberated from poverty. I'm here to reveal a secret that most cryptocurrency traders especially in Nigeria have failed to talk about in public to alleviate poverty.
This secret is about AIRDROPS.
AIRDROPS are free coins or tokens shared or given free by developers of a particular coin to create awareness or attract potential investors to their coin or token by just filling a simple form.
Some might say airdrops are just peanut given to people. To some extent, they are correct simply because airdrops worth a little like $2, $5, $10, etc. However, some airdrops that worth about $10 has risen in price to like $150, $500, and even $1000 in just few weeks.
I can categorically tell you that I have made a good amount naira from airdrops.
Kindly find out about accelerator (Acc) airdrop, deeponion airdrop, eltcoin airdrop, btc blue airdrop, hawala airdrop, rebellious airdrop, and satoexchange airdrop that is currently ongoing etc. Each of these coins worth over a thousand dollar before the Bitcoin price dump.
But do you know that it is not too late to join the train of airdrop hunters (Lol) before it leaves the station.
I have created a telegram channel where you can get first hand info about the latest airdrops you can register with that you can make free money.
All you need to do is to rush down to your play store, download telegram and twitter app, and register with these two apps.
You can then join this telegram group by clicking this link:
https:///special_airdrops

If you have any question relating to airdrops, apart from the one I have mentioned above, you can leave your question here.
This is created to help my fellow Nigerian that are still huzzling like me make some money online without spending a dime.
Let's make Nigeria a better place by helping one another.

UPDATE
Airdrop Requirements
1. ETH wallet (MEW, IMTOKEN, MIST, METAMASK,etc)
2. Telegram account (app or web)
3. Twitter account (app or web)
4. Facebook account (app or web)

5. Medium (optional)
6. Bitcoin talk account (optional)
7. Reddit (optional)

Once you join our telegram channel, register with as many airdrops as possible. Instructions on how to be eligible for any airdrop you apply for are always given on the various website of the airdrops.
Make sure all instructions are strictly followed otherwise, you will not be eligible to receive the airdrop during distribution.
Ensure you keep track of all airdrops you applied for in their telegram groups to know when distribution will take place and when it will be listed in the exchange.
Lastly, PATIENCE is an important virtue you must have to be successful in this business.
Goodluck

And like I said do not drop your number here or email to avoid the thread being deleted by admin. Kindly join the telegram channel or better still ask your questions here
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
I’m getting confused here because I have both my bitcoin and ethereum address in the same bitcoin exchange wallet app (Luno). Though any payment made is being deposited to their various account inside the app without complications. Do I still need to open another ECR-20 wallet? Or any ethereum wallet before i can receive my payments?
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 1:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Pelaiye2703:
I’m getting confused here because I have both my bitcoin and ethereum address in the same bitcoin exchange wallet app (Luno). Though any payment made is being deposited to their various account inside the app without complications. Do I still need to open another ECR-20 wallet? Or any ethereum wallet before i can receive my payments?

Yes my brother, you still need an ethereum wallet (ERC20) Because other wallets like luno and blockchain can not hold token built on ERC-20 They can only hold coin.

The different between token and coin is this, you can have call it token when it has not passed all the necessary test and stages to be called a coin. But when it becomes tradable and generally accepted you call it a coin

So its only the original ethereum wallet that can hold token since we receive our airdrops as token.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by tetemu: 4:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Chrismentor3:

You can try resseting the password or better still open new one with another email and download the app from play store for easy access

I did all that but it's not working.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Yinkash100(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Chrismentor3:

This is the problems with us, I pleaded with everyone not to post links here to avoid admin deleting this threads but instead you chose to behave your own

If you have good intentions why not go and create your own thread.

Rubbish

You can communicate this without using a fowl word. Anyways I'm yet to figure out what my bad intention was.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2018
tetemu:

I did all that but it's not working.

Why not download new one using new email??
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by yp1: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2018
Good morning and thanks for sharing such an opportunity. I’ve just joined your telegram Chanel and have gotten the required you listed but still have a bunch of questions. (1)how do I really start earning (2) Is it possible to do this from my phone? The ETH wallet I have is METAMASK is it a must I also have it on my phone on just only on my computer google chrome where I have it fixed as an extension (3)which isn’t immediate, how do I convert my earnings to physical cash after earning. Looking forward to hearing from you and once again thanks for such an initiative. God bless

One more thing, can I reach or ask questions via the telegram Chanel attached to this post or you have a personal one? If so can you drop the link, would really love to learn this. Bless
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Chrismentor3:

Yes my brother, you still need an ethereum wallet (ERC20) Because other wallets like luno and blockchain can not hold token built on ERC-20 They can only hold coin.

The different between token and coin is this, you can have call it token when it has not passed all the necessary test and stages to be called a coin. But when it becomes tradable and generally accepted you call it a coin

So its only the original ethereum wallet that can hold token since we receive our airdrops as token.

Okay I’ll definitely do that.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
yp1:
Good morning and thanks for sharing such an opportunity. I’ve just joined your telegram Chanel and have gotten the required you listed but still have a bunch of questions. (1)how do I really start earning (2) Is it possible to do this from my phone? The ETH wallet I have is METAMASK is it a must I also have it on my phone on just only on my computer google chrome where I have it fixed as an extension (3)which isn’t immediate, how do I convert my earnings to physical cash after earning. Looking forward to hearing from you and once again thanks for such an initiative. God bless

One more thing, can I reach or ask questions via the telegram Chanel attached to this post or you have a personal one? If so can you drop the link, would really love to learn this. Bless

OK

1. You can start earning by registering on the list of those ICO posted in the telegram channel. Anyone you want to register, try your best to perform all their required task, like joining their telegram channel and following on Twitter. After you have done that you would be awarded some token,

2. It is very possible, in fact I'm using my phone also and not a computer. You can have your ETH wallet anywhere you can always access them. You can copy out your wallet address where you can always copy and paste when registering for any airdrop

3. Once you are awarded that token you wait until that token is listed on exchangers. That's a trading platform where you can exchange them for either bitcoin or ethereum and then to naira if you wish.

Don't panic after the company has finished sharing the airdrop they will tell Us the exchangers where their coin will be listed, so changing them won't be a big deal

Hope I answered your questions?
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some powerful airdrops has just been posted

Check them out now https:///special_airdrops
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by yp1: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chrismentor3:

OK

1. You can start earning by registering on the list of those ICO posted in the telegram channel. Anyone you want to register, try your best to perform all their required task, like joining their telegram channel and following on Twitter. After you have done that you would be awarded some token,

2. It is very possible, in fact I'm using my phone also and not a computer. You can have your ETH wallet anywhere you can always access them. You can copy out your wallet address where you can always copy and paste when registering for any airdrop

3. Once you are awarded that token you wait until that token is listed on exchangers. That's a trading platform where you can exchange them for either bitcoin or ethereum and then to naira if you wish.

Don't panic after the company has finished sharing the airdrop they will tell Us the exchangers where their coin will be listed, so changing them won't be a big deal

Hope I answered your questions?

Thanks so much, you did a great job with explaining and I hope you don’t mind if I always reach you regarding anything I don’t understand. Thanks and God bless
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by stevespack(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Thanks for the great work you are doing. Please i will love to discuss something concerning this airdrop with you kindly add me to your Whatsapp or drop your number let me add you pls thanks in advance
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Benjacky48:

Your token can be checked from the website that you registered, you have to wait till the start paying before it will be sent to your Ethereum wallet. I will always alert you on the channel when any of them starts paying.

Some will pay this week 16th
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
stevespack:
Thanks for the great work you are doing. Please i will love to discuss something concerning this airdrop with you kindly add me to your Whatsapp or drop your number let me add you pls thanks in advance
Click my signature and join the WhatsApp group
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
stevespack:

Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by DaCharis2016: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Meanwhile, you can help yourself with some free bitcoins here by registering on this site: https:///2NCu3yK

As you know crptocurrrencies have made the early birds richer against our ignorance.

The site, if you register you could get up to $200 in BTC daily by playing simple games on it.

Don't miss this opportunity.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=DaCharis2016 post=71114727]Meanwhile, you can help yourself with some free bitcoins here by registering on this site: https:///2NCu3yK

As you know crptocurrrencies have made the early birds richer against our ignorance.

The site, if you register you could get up to $200 in BTC daily by playing simple games on it.

Don't miss this opportunity.

[/quote

Why are we like this?
Take this your advert to your thread pls
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by stevespack(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chrismentor3:

i have joined since just that i want to ask some important question
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 12:24am On Sep 12, 2018
stevespack:
i have joined since just that i want to ask some important question
Go ahead and ask sir
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by chuks04: 4:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Chrismentor3:

The link on your signature is not going through. Pls check and repost.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Do not forget to check out our updates this morning in our telegram channel and you ever be glad you did.

Those who registered for pet coin airdrop should check their wallet, token successfully received.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Good Are Fixed Deposits? / Learn How To Make Millions With Defi / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.