Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers (1467 Views)

Are You Sure All Is Well With The CJN? / It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2018
I have been reading comments here on nairaland politics section and at this point i cant just help but conclude that 90% or more of buhari supporters are dishonest paid posters.

They may call themselves patriots but they are parrots.

How is it possible to never ever find fault in buhari? This is the epitome of dishonesty. No matter what buhari does, they shout 'Sai baba!!!' indeed the future of nigeria is bleak with such mindless zombies called the nigerian youths

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Rilwayne001: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:
I have been reading comments here on nairaland politics section and at this point i cant just help but conclude that 90% or more of buhari supporters are dishonest paid posters.

How is it possible to never ever find fault in buhari? This is the epitome of dishonesty. No matter what buhari does, they shout 'Sai baba!!!' indeed the future of nigeria is bleak with such mindless zombies called the nigerian youths

You should shut up and go back to your coven in the religion section. Your generalization is absurd, which further shows how illogical you're. 100% kor, 150million ni.

No one ever says Buhari does not have fault. Of course he has plethora of fault and definitely a failure contrary to what we were expecting of him. The reason why I, particularly, am supporting Buhari is that, the opposition have nothing but even worse that Buhari to proffer to us. Their desperation is even enough reason to run far away from them. A young vibrant opposition in maybe another party but not PDP would have been better, but the main opposition is PDP, and so far, they have even far worse contender to contend Buhari in 2019. So rather than fall back to PDP horrible governance of unrepentant looting, we rather stick to Buhari till a better offer comes up.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by CoolFreeday(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2018
its you that is paid. If only you will not allow tribalism and sentiment not to control you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by tribalistseun: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2018
They are all mad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Rilwayne001:

You should shut up and go back to your coven in the religion section. Your generalization is absurd, which further shows how illogical you're. 100% kor, 150million ni.

No one ever says Buhari does not have fault. Of course he has plethora of fault and definitely a failure contrary to what we were expecting of him. The reason why I, particularly, am supporting Buhari is that, the opposition have nothing but even worse that Buhari to proffer to us. Their desperation is even enough reason to run far away from them. A young vibrant opposition in maybe another party but not PDP would have been better, but the main opposition is PDP, and so far, they have even far worse contender to contend Buhari in 2019. So rather than fall back to PDP horrible governance of unrepentant looting, we rather stick to Buhari till a better offer comes up.
they have come. Lolz!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2018
CoolFreeday:
its you that is paid. If only you will not allow tribalism and sentiment not to control you.
you see? He must think i am igbo. Hehehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Rilwayne001: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:
they have come. Lolz!

To be honest, I'm not getting paid. Maybe I would've been crazily supporting him if I was being paid. Wherever those BMC are getting paid, they need to connect me so I get paid too, i need to eat from the national cake. Nevertheless whether you give me money or not, that won't stop me from saying the truth. However we cannot shy away from the fact that the opposition have nothing better to offer rather that worse based on the fact that everyone of them contesting for the post of presidency have at a point in time served the people with nothing to show for it. Even their desperation is second to non. Is it Saraki that we want to talk or Atiku or Kwakwaso or Tambuwal? They all crossed to PDP all in a bid to achieve their greedy aim of getting to Aso rock and looting dry our money, which is normally the PDP way. What happened to Makarfi, Dakwambo that they met in PDP? Isn't it obvious that they are all after their selfish interest?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by FiftyFifty(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Op

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Hopebringer: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2018
Rilwayne001:

He said the truth but your rhetoric which is typical of a paid supporter protecting his or her wages reacted as expected

Buhari is a failed project young man and that is a fact

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2018
Rilwayne001:

To be honest, I'm not getting paid. Maybe I would've been crazily supporting him if I was being paid. Wherever those BMC are getting paid, they need to connect me so I get paid too, i need to eat from the national cake. Nevertheless whether you give me money or not, that won't stop me from saying the truth. However we cannot shy away from the fact that the opposition have nothing better to offer rather that worse based on the fact that everyone of them contesting for the post of presidency have at a point in time served the people with nothing to show for it. Even their desperation is second to non. Is it Saraki that we want to talk or Atiku or Kwakwaso or Tambuwal? They all crossed to PDP all in a bid to achieve their greedy aim of getting to Aso rock and looting dry our money, which is normally the PDP way. What happened to Makarfi, Dakwambo that they met in PDP? Isn't it obvious that they are all after their selfish interest?
i appreciate your maturity. Your comment is concise and this is what i expect from us nigerians not blind chanting of sai baba. My problem with the supporters is the fact that 'EVERYTHING' buhari does is good. Nothing else. Support who you want but when he is doing wrong, say it. That is all. Last week there was a thread on front page on Oby being 'schooled' by one guy on twitter, everybody rushed to support buhari's borrowing from china and did not care to examine the facts Oby was presenting. This is stvpidity and blind hate. We shld address issues in the interest of nigeria's future and not based on political divides

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2018
Hopebringer:

He said the truth but your rhetoric which is typical of a paid supporter protecting his or her wages reacted as expected

failed or not, i am baffled at how stvpid nigerians are. They think anyone criticising buhari is ipob. They try to shut every voice of reason. This is a level of stvpid of cosmological proportion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Ballmer: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:

... and foolish Igbo wailing continues ceaselessly. Instead of this clown to hit the road campaigning against Buhari the idiot is here on NL wailing his miserable life n soul away over a Buhari that proved he might not be the best for Nigeria but definitely beta than the best PDP can ever offer or as ever offered in 16 yrs it ruled.

If you like wail your pathetic soul to the grave.

HardMirror:
failed or not, i am baffled at how stvpid nigerians are. They think anyone criticising buhari is ipob. They try to shut every voice of reason. This is a level of stvpid of cosmological proportion

You will do well to answer you are not Ipob or Igbo then we can take it from there.

Just for the records no one care about Igbo wailing concerning Buhari in this country. When I say Igbo I mean Ipob inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Hopebringer: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:

It is mind boggling indeed. How can.athe youth attack.every opposition with vile.rhetoric when the truth is clear as day .

It's simply black and.ehite buhari has failed woetully .

1 Like

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2018
Ballmer:

... and foolish Igbo wailing continues ceaselessly. Instead of this clown to hit the road campaign against Buhari the idiot is here in NL wailing his life n soul away over a Buhari that proved he might not be the best for Nigeria but definitely beta than the best PDP can ever offer or as ever offered in 16 yrs it ruled.

If you like wail your pathetic soul to the grave.
ogbeni, i am yoruba and from osun state. Stop this nonsense of labeling buhari critics ipob. So buhari is perfect and no one should criticise him abi? We shld all keep quiet and let him just be doing what ever he likes, that is your own idea of democracy, right? Smh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Rilwayne001: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Hopebringer:

He said the truth but your rhetoric which is typical of a paid supporter protecting his or her wages reacted as expected.
Well, if that doesn't make you sleep, that's your cuppa. Do you have a better solution? Let's see. You lots enjoy talking about the problem but cannot for once sit down to think about the solution, what nonsense!

I'm not disputing this fact. He has really let us down contrary to what was expected of him in 2015 when we voted him, nevertheless, solution do you have in plan? Go back to PDP?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Hopebringer: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Well, if that doesn't make you sleep, that's your cuppa. Do you have a better solution? Let's see. You lots enjoy talking about the problem but cannot for once sit down to think about the solution, what nonsense!

I'm not disputing this fact. He has really let us down contrary to what was expected of him in 2015 when we voted him, nevertheless, solution do you have in plan? Go back to PDP?

We vote someone else.simple

But no one should try to sell a peach as an apple.

Buhari does not have the capacity to lead Nigeria into new horizons as depict8over the last 3 years.

He is not the leader we want or need. An alternative is desirebaoe , yes the person might not be ideal but look at the last 3 years we would try anything else at this point . 4 years of this is enough ...
I don't wish to witness what 4 more years under buhari would.be like.

6 Likes

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Rilwayne001:

so no better alternative abi? Why cant he step down and osinbajo take over? Osinbajo with a vibrant youthful vice president wld do much better than for us to continue like this. You people keep saying he is fighting corruption, but cant we be honest that his fight has not been definitive as we expected? I supported buhari during the last election, this man is a fraud. This same man said he wld cut down the travelling of political office holders, and yet see how he keeps goinf on medical vacations. in a sane country we wld have been able to demand what it is costing the FG. The loans he is pursuing is also an evidence he is clueless indeed. What about his disposition to the fulani herdsmen?
So we shld not criticise him at all, we should all just be shouting sai baba for everything he does? I am disappointed in nigerians honestly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Rilwayne001:

must it be pdp? So apc cant produce an alternative? Pair osinbajo with someone else pls and i wld vote him

3 Likes

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Ballmer: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:
so no better alternative abi? Why cant he step down and osinbajo take over? Osinbajo with a vibrant youthful vice president wld do much better than for us to continue like this. You people keep saying he is fighting corruption, but cant we be honest that his fight has not been definitive as we expected? I supported buhari during the last election, this man is a fraud. This same man said he wld cut down the travelling of political office holders, and yet see how he keeps goinf on medical vacations. in a sane country we wld have been able to demand what it is costing the FG. The loans he is pursuing is also an evidence he is clueless indeed. What about his disposition to the fulani herdsmen?
So we shld not criticise him at all, we should all just be shouting sai baba for everything he does? I am disappointed in nigerians honestly.

Let us know once you have convince him to step down for Osinbajo or when you have a beta candidate from the PDP. We are not here for some fantasy illusion of anybody not available but Buhari.

Nigerians need to decide among the pool of those with the chances of being the president. That you assume people are paid to support Buhari on the forum is your headache to deal with just like am sure people are paid to ruin is image on NL in conjunction with NairaLand moderators.

In any case at present Buhari remains a beta option than all those available on PDP platform put together.

1 Like

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Ballmer:

Let us know once you have convince him to step down for Osinbajo or when you have a beta candidate from the PDP. We are not here for some fantasy illusion of anybody not available but Buhari.

Nigerians need to decide among the pool of those with the chances of being the president. That you assume people are paid to support Buhari on the forum is your headache to deal with just like am sure people are paid to ruin is image on NL in conjunction with NairaLand moderators.

In any case at present Buhari remains a beta option than all those available on PDP platform put together.
it is logical to conclude such and i did not say everyone, i said either they are paid or simply pack followers. Else why are they always supporting him on every issue, are they saying buhari has not done anything wrong so far? Is that not enough evidence that they are pack followers or simply paid posters? Abeg, let us call a spade a spade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:
so no better alternative abi? Why cant he step down and osinbajo take over? Osinbajo with a vibrant youthful vice president wld do much better than for us to continue like this.

Believe me, I want Osinbajo in the presidency far more than Buhari, I want it even more than you.. Apparently he'll make a very better president than Buhari. But you know, one of our problem in this country is that whether they do good or they are below par, these people always want to exercise their constitutional right of making it 2 terms, the more reason why there's no chance for Osinbajo for now. If it is possible that we the masses can make it work, believe me I'll very like to front that. I'll even prefer anybody in APC to Buhari. But here, we have no option.

You people keep saying he is fighting corruption, but cant we be honest that his fight has not been definitive as we expected?

But we can't overlook the fact that, the rate at which our treasury was looted during GEJ cannot be compared to now. We still have a blink of hope on that.

I supported buhari during the last election, this man is a fraud. This same man said he wld cut down the travelling of political office holders, and yet see how he keeps goinf on medical vacations. in a sane country we wld have been able to demand what it is costing the FG. The loans he is pursuing is also an evidence he is clueless indeed. What about his disposition to the fulani herdsmen?

Of course we should criticize him. It's all for our own good, nevertheless we should always proffer a better alternative too. Anybody aside those rogues in PDP is a yes for me. If not, we have no option than to stick to Buhari.
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Rilwayne001: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:
must it be pdp? So apc cant produce an alternative? Pair osinbajo with someone else pls and i wld vote him

If the masses can make that happen, of course I'll very well prefer that, but here do we have a choice?
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Believe me, I want Osinbajo in the presidency far more than Buhari, I want it even more than you.. Apparently he'll make a very better president than Buhari. But you know, one of our problem in this country is that whether they do good or they are below par, these people always want to exercise their constitutional right of making it 2 terms, the more reason why there's no chance for Osinbajo for now. If it is possible that we the masses can make it work, believe me I'll very like to front that. I'll even prefer anybody in APC to Buhari. But here, we have no option.

But we can't overlook the fact that, the rate at which our treasury was looted during GEJ cannot be compared to now. We still have a blink of hope on that.

Of course we should criticize him. It's all for our own good, nevertheless we should always proffer a better alternative too. Anybody aside those rogues in PDP is a yes for me. If not, we have no option than to stick to Buhari.
now you see why i said most buhari supporters are either paid or pack followers... there is no reason why we shldnt demand what we think is best, we dont just have to follow what is perceived popular. Let buhari retire as an elder statesman and be an advice to future leaders. The man is not building up leaders, he is making it all centered around him. This is the good thing you cant take away from tinubu, tinubu builds people up. Buhari's style of leadership is too crude and not effective.

4 Likes

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Xander85: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:

There's two groups of people giving rise to two sets of reasons why Buhari has this zombiefied and blind support!

First set of people are core northern muslims who support him for ethno-religious reasons. These people see it as their birthright to own and rule Nigeria, and they see submitting to the will, desires and rule of the pesky southern and middle-belt Christians as haram and a betrayal of their faith! They may shout 'one Nigeria' out in the open, but the sentiment doesn't pass their throat never mind reaching their heart! For them the interest of Islam and Arewa come first before Pan-Nigeria gets a look in!

The second set are the Yoruba, who support Buhari also mainly for selfish interests. Their son is VP, and to them that's as good an excuse as any to support Buhari and APC. Also, their leader Asiwaju Tinubu is a leader of APC and has successfully sold the narrative that the interests of Yorubaland are better served under a APC gov't....and to be fair to them, APC/Buhari is doing more for them (in terms of physical infrastructure) than the past 16 year PDP rule. There's also the belief by some Yoruba supporting APC/Buhari that after he serves his term that they can get another shot at the presidency. There's also a feeling by the few Yoruba that don't like the Igbo that Buhari is marginalising Igbos and showing them pepper......to these set of Yoruba, the Igbo are only getting their just desserts (for a myriad of reasons we wouldn't go into for lack of time) and they need to be taught a lesson!

I think it's necessary to point out that politics in Nigeria has hardly ever been Pan-Nigerian in outlook and has hardly ever been about the issues! Since the whites left, it's been marked by greed, thuggery, ethno-religious inspired brinkmanship, backstabbing and double-talk! This is as a consequence of us not being a proper nation and having a national ethos and outlook....it's all been about what i can grab for myself and ethnicity/region before Nigeria is considered! All ethnic groups are guilty of this be they Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani! Some of us have recognised this fact and have tried or are trying to do something about it, but we're up against very powerful and entrenched interest!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Almaiga: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Nobody cares about what you think. The lovers of Buhari are patriotic Nigerians, who are ready to do anything to see that Baba is re-elected.

If e pain you, hang yaself. grin

1 Like

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2018
Rilwayne001:

So Dakwambo is not a good candidate for PDP?

3 Likes

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Is Buhari better than Dakwambo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Rilwayne001: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Dakwambo is not a good candidate for PDP?

Yes he's better, but PDP is horrible.
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Rilwayne001: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Xander85:

Yoruba, who support Buhari also mainly for selfish interests. Their son is VP, and to them that's as good an excuse as any to support Buhari and APC. Also, their leader Asiwaju Tinubu is a leader of APC and has successfully sold the narrative that the interests of Yorubaland are better served under a APC gov't....and to be fair to them, APC/Buhari is doing more for them (in terms of physical infrastructure) than the past 16 year PDP rule. There's also the belief by some Yoruba supporting APC/Buhari that after he serves his term that they can get another shot at the presidency. There's also a feeling by the few Yoruba that don't like the Igbo that Buhari is marginalising Igbos and showing them pepper ......to these set of Yoruba, the Igbo are only getting their just desserts (for a myriad of reasons we wouldn't go into for lack of time) and they need to be taught a lesson!

It!

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin why should anyone be taking pleasure at the distress of another's? Lmao.
The Igbos are the ones showing themselves pepper, no one is.

1 Like

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by centoke30(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Rilwayne001:

So much for the long epistle
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by JusticeSeeker: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:

Old age and some other factors like influential aides and appointees have made look as if PMB is one of the worst leaders we have even at that, he's still better than all the noise makers we've in PDP. The man has reset the economy of this nation and has also done somethings we may not feel now but shall soon feel their impact. I come from Benue, Tiv by tribe but yet without been paid, I support this man because his so called "deception and lies" are better than those of the previous administrations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Promises Wage Increase But His Daughter Can't Even Pay The One Owed. / Buhari Under Fire ** 1997 The News Publication ** Pics / How Unknown 37-years- Old Nigerian Presidential Candidate Came 3rd After Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.