Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers (1481 Views)

Are You Sure All Is Well With The CJN? / It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
Old age and some other factors like influential aides and appointees have made look as if PMB is one of the worst leaders we have even at that, he's still better than all the noise makers we've in PDP. The man has reset the economy of this nation and has also done somethings we may not feel now but shall soon feel their impact. I come from Benue, Tiv by tribe but yet without been paid, I support this man because his so called "deception and lies" are better than those of the previous administrations.
ok. Thanks for the matured contribution. But lets learn to still criticise our leaders when we shld. I am just fed up with how rhetoric his followers are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Xander85:

There's two groups of people giving rise to two sets of reasons why Buhari has this zombiefied and blind support!

First set of people are core northern muslims who support him for ethno-religious reasons. These people see it as their birthright to own and rule Nigeria, and they see submitting to the will, desires and rule of the pesky southern and middle-belt Christians as haram and a betrayal of their faith! They may shout 'one Nigeria' out in the open, but the sentiment doesn't pass their throat never mind reaching their heart! For them the interest of Islam and Arewa come first before Pan-Nigeria gets a look in!

The second set are the Yoruba, who support Buhari also mainly for selfish interests. Their son is VP, and to them that's as good an excuse as any to support Buhari and APC. Also, their leader Asiwaju Tinubu is a leader of APC and has successfully sold the narrative that the interests of Yorubaland are better served under a APC gov't....and to be fair to them, APC/Buhari is doing more for them (in terms of physical infrastructure) than the past 16 year PDP rule. There's also the belief by some Yoruba supporting APC/Buhari that after he serves his term that they can get another shot at the presidency. There's also a feeling by the few Yoruba that don't like the Igbo that Buhari is marginalising Igbos and showing them pepper......to these set of Yoruba, the Igbo are only getting their just desserts (for a myriad of reasons we wouldn't go into for lack of time) and they need to be taught a lesson!

I think it's necessary to point out that politics in Nigeria has hardly ever been Pan-Nigerian in outlook and has hardly ever been about the issues! Since the whites left, it's been marked by greed, thuggery, ethno-religious inspired brinkmanship, backstabbing and double-talk! This is as a consequence of us not being a proper nation and having a national ethos and outlook....it's all been about what i can grab for myself and ethnicity/region before Nigeria is considered! All ethnic groups are guilty of this be they Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani! Some of us have recognised this fact and have tried or are trying to do something about it, but we're up against very powerful and entrenched interest!

Wooow. You said it all. Epic. Claps.

This is exactly why I believe that regional governments is the way forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by OsuEbonyi: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Op... are you also being paid to malign PMB
Everyone has the right to support whoever they want.
You can even be Oduduwa or Oranmiyan..no one cares.

Support your candidate and let others support theirs too. That's what democracy is all about.
I don't think that's too much to ask for
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by budaatum: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:
I have been reading comments here on nairaland politics section and at this point i cant just help but conclude that 90% or more of buhari supporters are dishonest paid posters.

They may call themselves patriots but they are parrots.

How is it possible to never ever find fault in buhari? This is the epitome of dishonesty. No matter what buhari does, they shout 'Sai baba!!!' indeed the future of nigeria is bleak with such mindless zombies called the nigerian youths
Buhari is not in anyway perfect, not by miles. But there is something he does that no other President of Nigeria seems to have concerned themselves with not to talk of bothering to do anything about.

Take the expenditure of government revenue. Nigeria, under the former President was flush with money and we saw it on the streets. I'd watch from the balcony of my home in Ago Palace Road as people walk up and down the street, no work, no discernable source of income but they would drink ten times more beer in the ashewo house than I could afford to drink!

When I'm in the Orolu Kingdom, people would rather go to the home of the politician to beg for money than work, and since he had money to give them, why should they bother to work? Except in the Orolu Kingdom, farming is our thing, but we all know if you don't tend your farm, you will end up eating less!

Buhari has created an environment in Nigeria that has significantly reduced the reliance on government for your daily bread. It is time people start working for it rather than praying for it to fall from the national pocket!

Yes, Buhari pays me. I am now a bona fide citizen of Buhari's Daura Republic! Sai Bubu! He has flaws, but far less flaws than most others, is my personal opinion.
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by budaatum: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
Old age and some other factors like influential aides and appointees have made look as if PMB is one of the worst leaders we have even at that, he's still better than all the noise makers we've in PDP. The man has reset the economy of this nation and has also done somethings we may not feel now but shall soon feel their impact. I come from Benue, Tiv by tribe but yet without been paid, I support this man because his so called "deception and lies" are better than those of the previous administrations.
My apologies for having not seen you had already said what I tried saying! Thank you, and to all others who shared your view.
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by budaatum: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:
must it be pdp? So apc cant produce an alternative? Pair osinbajo with someone else pls and i wld vote him
I don't seriously think Osinbajo could win the Presidency of Nigeria in the forthcoming election. Buhari has pedigree which Osinbajo doesn't currently have. The older generation know the sort of Nigeria we had when he was Head of State and support him because of it. It was the most disciplined Nigeria had ever been and we liked it. Pity, and good, that democracy tempers such tendencies. But Osinbajo has no such pedigree, nor does he have the resources to pay to win.

Buhari does need to find a replacement, and I hope he does by the time his second term is done. He might be able to beef up Osinbajo by then. If Buhari is indeed smart, his second term should be in retirement or senior statesman, with Osinbajo as de facto President. Or the gods could just kill him off early in his second term to the same effect.
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by ivandragon: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
@ op... not all.

but an appreciable number are shameless hypocrites who see nothing wrong in regurgitating their lies & deceit at will.

an instance is when they supported magu when he tongue lashed lawyers for defending alleged treasury looters...

but the same magu & other pmb miscreants would keep quiet or provide justification when the PRESIDENCY defends people like Lawal, Adeosun, buratai, malami & more recently, kyari...

when the presidency locked up people like metuh, zaki, dasuki & other alleged looters without trial, froze their bank accounts, seized their properties & other things, pmb's clown praised it... but when their own favoured crooks have similar cases, pmb applies deodorant & his s1lly supporters will start justifying such special treatment...

those are just 2 out of numerous cases whereby a large number of pmb's supporters expose their hypocrisy...
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by yomi96(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
it's no secret of that they are paid Na and they open phantom accounts to comment and like so that u will think about of people agrees with them

2 Likes

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
yomi96:
it's no secret of that they are paid Na and they open phantom accounts to comment and like so that u will think about of people agrees with them
sure. They know themselves
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by chichar1(f): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
I am ashamed of myself on behalf you!!!!!! just look at what you vomit here,which economy did PMB reset? and to sprinkle fuel to a burning object,you are from Benue and tiv by tribe, do you know how many people that have gone through Fulani terrorist activities? guy mind what you comment here,to avoid everlasting curse!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Jokerman(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
see them here...

BMC, northern muslims and the Yoruba muslims (whom you find more on Nairaland)....

Stop wasting your time arguing much with them....
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by deomelo: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Silly village ipob zombie and anti Nigerian element rant...
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by JusticeSeeker: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:
ok. Thanks for the matured contribution. But lets learn to still criticise our leaders when we shld. I am just fed up with how rhetoric his followers are
some followers are blind. They don't see the faults of their acclaimed heros,, not me.
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
some followers are blind. They don't see the faults of their acclaimed heros,, not me.
that is all we need now. If you are true to this then it is cool
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
deomelo:
Silly village ipob zombie and anti Nigerian element rant...

making your fonts bold wont make what you typed more sensible
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by Ballmer: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:

but the truth is beta pronounced that way. You are also allowed to hate that it’s your headache.
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by HardMirror(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ballmer:

but the truth is beta pronounced that way. You are also allowed to hate that it’s your headache.
so his font has made me ipob right? Smh. What is all this balderdash
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by naijaking1: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
HardMirror:
I have been reading comments here on nairaland politics section and at this point i cant just help but conclude that 90% or more of buhari supporters are dishonest paid posters.

They may call themselves patriots but they are parrots.

How is it possible to never ever find fault in buhari? This is the epitome of dishonesty. No matter what buhari does, they shout 'Sai baba!!!' indeed the future of nigeria is bleak with such mindless zombies called the nigerian youths

Good observation.
They're all full time workers of Lie Mohammed at ministry of misinformation with quotas to meet every day.
Re: 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers by deomelo: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
[s]
HardMirror:
[/s]

Typical ipob nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Even Think USA Will Admit Buhari Without Qualification Is Stupidity / Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Grants, Money, And Campaign Materials / Newly Acquired Akwa Ibom Aircraft Arrive Nigeria, Set To Land In Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.