Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter (62174 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? / Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Fitbillionairep: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
please enough of this olosho na

2 Likes

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by ibkayee(f): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nice smiley

Genevieve is so pretty sha, gosh kiss

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by EndyEdesonNews(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
it is good to have the right partner in business. nice one
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
So one cannot be a lesbian partner to a billionaire's daughter or a billionaire's daughter cannot be a lesbian

2 Likes

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by bluefilm: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Just take a closer look at that mouth of the girl in red... and tell me why that is not a pussy sucking mouth...?

3 Likes

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by okenwaa(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ok....the one she ft in ssucko sucko?
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by SadMemories(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So one cannot be a lesbian partner to a billionaire's daughter or a billionaire's daughter cannot be a lesbian
lesbianism is demonic. if you're in such devilish act or find pleasure in it, please quickly and completely detach yourself or thoughts you that evil.
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Ferdinandu(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
They are lesbian partners jare. It is now obvious why she never wanted to marry not minding that there are many Suitors waiting to marry her with just a nod. Na so one deceived me about her bestie, always together showing off each other . I thought I had a Girlfriend for complete 2 and half years .

5 Likes

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Genniez(f): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good example of a billionaires daughter, so quiet ,no flaunt on IG n co...others can block your phone screen mtew...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Gkemz: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

1 Like

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by SoNature(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I can say it again and again, GENEVIEVE MADE HER MONEY AND FAME HERE IN YORUBA LAND...

I'M PROUD TO BE A YORUBA MAN!

IGBO YOU NEED TO TURN A NEW LEAF. STOP ALL SORT OF CRIMES. IT WEL WITH YOU.

IGBO AMAKA

You are not a Yoruba man

Stop trying to spark troubles where none exists

2 Likes

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Mizwisdom(f): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Please stop tarnishing the names of hardworking women.

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
That’s the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this post. Even before I opened it I knew they were referring to the Chiny girl. I’d been hearing that rumor but I don’t know how tru it is
Airforce1:
Genevieve Lesbian partner

They're inseparable
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Bollinger(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
okwabayi:
She is ugly so the lesbian rumour is probably not far-fetched.
Let me write this off for now as a rich man's daughter she's leeching off. She is well known for doing so. A lot of other Nigerian celebrities do the same.

I completely agree with you. When a woman is friends with another woman and or are in a picture together, they have to be lesbians.
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by franchasng: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
ibkayee:
Nice smiley

Genevieve is so pretty sha, gosh kiss
pretty; how, where, when and why

Guys, oya tag a true pretty, sexy Naija female celeb u know, and I start:

#CarolinaDanjuma
#StephanieOkereke
#OmotolaJalade
#BiodunOkeowo
#NadiaBuari (I consider her Nigerian celeb)
#LindaIkeji
#DabotaLawson
#AnnaBanner

And the ugly ones are:

#AgbaniDarego
#RitaDomnic
#TiwaSavage
#RonkeOshodi
#FunmiIyanda
#AnnieIdibia
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by ibkayee(f): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
franchasng:
pretty; how, where, when and why

Guys, oya tag a true pretty, sexy Naija female celeb u know, and I start:

#CarolinaDanjuma
#StephanieOkereke
#OmotolaJalade
#BiodunOkeowo
#NadiaBuari (I consider her Nigerian celeb)
#LindaIkeji
#DabotaLawson
#AnnaBanner

And the ugly ones are:

#AgbaniDarego
#RitaDomnic
#TiwaSavage
#RonkeOshodi
#FunmiIyanda
#AnnieIdibia
Stopped reading at Agbani Darego lmao

3 Likes

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by 12345baba(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
I done hear another one
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by AtikuNetwork: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Airforce1:
Genevieve Lesbian partner

They're inseparable

I heard from a reliable source that Genny is a lesbian, and this lady may be one of her lovers.

3 Likes

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by olaiyaO: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Anyhow
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Olodo24: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
lalasticlala:
Genevieve Nnaji while answering 'Women And Hollywood' question about how she got her new movie 'Lionheart' funded, made mention of Chinny Onwugbenu, her business partner.

Here are a few things to know about this Chinny Onwugbenu.

https://naijagists.com/photos-lion-heart-movie-producer-genevieve-nnaji-business-partner-chinny-onwugbenu/

see how you just tried to rubbish Genevieve. According to you 'Chinny is the daughter of a billionaire and so everyone would want to be her friend for financial reasons'.....as if Genevieve is begging for food. Most billionaire daughters won't even be received in high places because they're not celebrities.

anyway, you forgot to mention that Chinny is Genevieve's manager

1 Like

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by 2truthfulguy: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by oluwasegun007(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
billionaires daughter
her pallle don use her beauty do juju..

don't mind me ooo, just kidding.
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by franchasng: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
ibkayee:

Stopped reading at Agbani Darego lmao
Agbani Darego is not fine na.

Too bony and skinny.

Destiny just shined on her, that's why she won that Miss World stuff in 2001, it was Miss Aruba that merited it but due to that question she answered correctly plus Oyimbo wanted to do some correctness and she got lucky.

When it comes to beauty, Agbani no follow sis
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Obdk: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Louis carter is into snuff and tobacco
Carter motorcycle
Plastic industry
Agro allied products
Weavon and attachments
Beverages

He is now US based

1 Like

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Duru009(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Her Lez partner for life

1 Like

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by ariesbull: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Igbo both girls and boys are business savvy....I duff my heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lesbos grin

When are they getting married?
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by goaldynboy: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I can say it again and again, GENEVIEVE MADE HER MONEY AND FAME HERE IN YORUBA LAND...

IGBO AMAKA

Made what in yorubaland?!

So all that nollywood movies they act in Enugu and Asaba is now yorubaland?! Or her real estates in Abuja is yorubaland?!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

IGBO AMAKA
I know you don't have sense. Don't worry, Las Las you'll be alright. Be strong bro.

1 Like

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by naturefellow(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Abeg, who knows a billionaire's son or daughter I can partner with... ? It's urgent plx!

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by djon78(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
OK chinny Carter bridge onwugbenus daughter. That's cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery / My Past Won’t Haunt Me – Savage Trap Queen / Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.