Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter (62153 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? / Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by IloveToMess: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I can say it again and again, GENEVIEVE MADE HER MONEY AND FAME HERE IN YORUBA LAND...

I'M PROUD TO BE A YORUBA MAN!

IGBO YOU NEED TO TURN A NEW LEAF. STOP ALL SORT OF CRIMES. IT WEL WITH YOU.

IGBO AMAKA
which Yoruba land? Lagos? the no man's land?
Yorubas need to stop leap service and backbiting probably skull mining gene will leave you.
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by tinubuUGLYwella: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
franchasng:
pretty; how, where, when and why

Guys, oya tag a true pretty, sexy Naija female celeb u know, and I start:
#Genevive is the prettiest and ageless...
#CarolinaDanjuma
#StephanieOkereke
#OmotolaJalade
#BiodunOkeowo
#NadiaBuari (I consider her Nigerian celeb)
#LindaIkeji
#DabotaLawson
#AnnaBanner

And the ugly ones are:

#AgbaniDarego
#RitaDomnic
#TiwaSavage
#RonkeOshodi
#FunmiIyanda
#AnnieIdibia
Genevive is a goddess
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by tinubuUGLYwella: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

I heard from a reliable source that Genny is a lesbian, and this lady may be one of her lovers.
Name the source..
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by tinubuUGLYwella: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Olodo24:

see how you just tried to rubbish Genevieve. According to you 'Chinny is the daughter of a billionaire and so everyone would want to be her friend for financial reasons'.....as if Genevieve is begging for food. Most billionaire daughters won't even be received in high places because they're not celebrities.

anyway, you forgot to mention that Chinny is Genevieve's manager
1 on 1 Genevive is far richer than Chinny
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by tinubuUGLYwella: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
IloveToMess:

which Yoruba land? Lagos? the no man's land?
Yorubas need to stop leap service and backbiting probably skull mining gene will leave you.
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by ibkayee(f): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
franchasng:
Agbani Darego is not fine na.

Too bony and skinny.

Destiny just shined on her, that's why she won that Miss World stuff in 2001, it was Miss Aruba that merited it but due to that question she answered correctly plus Oyimbo wanted to do some correctness and she got lucky.

When it comes to beauty, Agbani no follow sis
Agbani is not your type body wise, fine. But there’s no denying her facial beauty, which is mainly what I meant by ‘pretty’

1 Like

Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by ariesbull: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I can say it again and again, GENEVIEVE MADE HER MONEY AND FAME HERE IN YORUBA LAND...

I'M PROUD TO BE A YORUBA MAN!

IGBO YOU NEED TO TURN A NEW LEAF. STOP ALL SORT OF CRIMES. IT WEL WITH YOU.

IGBO AMAKA

I dey shame for you....has it gotten to this level? As in making money somewhere is equals to the indigenes of that place....well

What do I have to say bro....just that let the Yoruba actress up their game! Apart from Omotola...I can't see none in the class of Genevieve, Rita, Omoni etc
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by chiefobdk2: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Obdk:
Louis carter is into snuff and tobacco Carter motorcycle Plastic industry Agro allied products Weavon and attachments Beverages

He is now US based
Chinny's brother is married to onyinye chukwuma the daughter of innoson motors
Re: Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter by JustStupidity: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmm! So Chinny Onwugbenu is her first daughter? Well it's good to start a family at a young age sad Congrats to her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman / Ali Baba And Adesua Etomi Funny Photo: After Spending, She Says She's On Period / E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.