Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Libya Coach Claims Eagles Use ‘juju’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libya Coach Claims Eagles Use ‘juju’ (469 Views)

Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Libya / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Libya Coach Claims Eagles Use ‘juju’ by Daniyke88(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Libya coach Adel Amrouche has said his team will be ready for Nigeria’s “juju” as they face the West Africans in a 2019 African Cup of Nations qualifier in October.

The Greens of Libya drew blank with South Africa in their second game of the qualifiers but are still top of the Group E standings with four points.

They had defeated Seychelles 5-1 in June 2017 during their opening clash of the qualification series.

Nigeria, on the other hand, are on three points and third in the group after losing to South Africa last year before a 3-0 bashing of Seychelles to put their qualification campaign back on track.

However, Amrouche has played down the Eagles’ strength, claiming that South Africa are a tougher team.

“When we’re back home we’ll find a DVD and see what happened. I brought something new, it’s not easy,” Amrouche said on Saturday.

“Believe me, I would rather play Nigeria than Bafana, because I have experience playing against Nigeria and for me Bafana have fantastic players and its not easy playing South Africa.

“For me, I’m ready for Nigeria. If they want to play the two games in Nigeria it’s ok. If they (Nigeria) believe on juju too much or God but its not easy to play South Africa I stayed long night thinking of how to stop Percy Tau, Keagan Dolly, Vilakazi and Vincent Pule and those that did not play today.”

Libya play their home games outside the country due to unrest in the North African nation.

https://newsdey.com/libya-coach-claims-eagles-use-juju/

Re: Libya Coach Claims Eagles Use ‘juju’ by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2018

(1)

BREAKING!!! Thugs Vandalised Ikpeazu's Campaign Vehicles Donated By Chima Anyaso / BREAKING: Seiyefa’s Reign Over As Buhari Appoints Bichi Substantive DSS DG / See Proof That Pmb Is A Religion And Tribalistic Bigot,(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.