Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? (1958 Views)

Michael Achimugu: Hauwa Atiku Said That Titi Abubakar Uses Juju To Control Atiku / Underdevelopment In Africa: Use Your Brain Now Or Perish - Melie Onyejepu / Why Does Nigeria (and The Rest Of Africa) Use Slavery/colonial-era Languages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Queenlovely(f): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please my brothers and sisters, There is this myth that White people use their own juju to do good while Africa use their own juju to cause trouble.

How true is this; Did the white man use voodoo to develop his country.

Can Africa use juju to develop the continent by using juju properly and for the greater good

lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique
Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Golan007: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
In Abia right now.
grin

1 Like

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by BRATISLAVA: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
"Juju" is "juju" worldwide.

The difference between Africans and the rest of the world is that Africans and other dark skinned continents are full of evil backwards people.

Their set of values are highlighted by selfishness and greed. A non African will put his litter in the bin, or see it dropped by someone else and bin it. But an African will look at it and pass, why would he pick up someone else's mess? Is he paid to do it? No sense of community. Me, me, me.

That's why Africa looks terrible and elsewhere looks great. Mentality. Not juju.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Trimjos: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Juju is never used for any good thing, anywhere in the world. Go and read about voodoo, satanism, dark magic or sorcery. It is always for evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Nezero(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
I support the notion..

Most of the world's wizards scientist are multilingual..

Nikola Tesla could speak 8 languages.
Robert Oppenheimer could speak ancient Sanskrit (about 4000 years old language)

Most of these men had Jewish ancestry.. and knew hebrew.. the oldest language..they can communicate with fallen angels who were alive in Noah's day..

These could have given them ideas..

1 Like

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by superjab247: 12:03am On Mar 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
"Juju" is "juju" worldwide.

The difference between Africans and the rest of the world is that Africans and other dark skinned continents are full of evil backwards people.

Their set of values are highlighted by selfishness and greed. A non African will put his litter in the bin, or see it dropped by someone else and bin it. But an African will look at it and pass, why would he pick up someone else's mess? Is he paid to do it? No sense of community. Me, me, me.

That's why Africa looks terrible and elsewhere looks great. Mentality. Not juju.
u talk like a creature from the zoo

Baba the white juju is called science while blacks JuJu is based on wickedness, illiteracy and extremism religion.

5 Likes

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by superjab247: 12:05am On Mar 22, 2021
Nezero:
I support the notion..

Most of the world's wizards scientist are multilingual..

Nikola Tesla could speak 8 languages.
Robert Oppenheimer could speak ancient Sanskrit (about 4000 years old language)

Most of these men had Jewish ancestry.. and knew hebrew.. the oldest language..they can communicate with fallen angels who were alive in Noah's day..

These could have given them ideas..
I pity you

if only u knew how long it told scientists to research and come with ideas from ancient times down till today,u wouldn't be saying this gibberish of yours!!

3 Likes

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by ivolt: 2:25am On Mar 22, 2021
If these are the "youths" who wants to lead the country. We are doomed!
Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Rossikk(m): 2:28am On Mar 22, 2021
ivolt:
If these are the "youths" who wants to lead the country. We are doomed!

Honestly. This is probably the most useless, ignorant, stupid, brainwashed, self-hating generation of people Nigeria has every produced.

They require serious and major reorientation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by ivolt: 2:33am On Mar 22, 2021
Rossikk:

Honestly. This is probably the most useless, ignorant, stupid, brainwashed, self-hating generation of people Nigeria has every produced.

They require serious and major reorientation.
I doubt reorientation would work. The foundation is very faulty as the brainwashing started from childhood. The next generation must be protected from this self-loathing. How can some people lack self-respect and hate themselves so much all because of shiny European objects they see on TV?

1 Like

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Rossikk(m): 2:42am On Mar 22, 2021
ivolt:

I doubt reorientation would work. The foundation is very faulty as the brainwashing started from childhood. The next generation must be protected from this self-loathing. How can some people lack self-respect and hate themselves so much all because of shiny European objects they see on TV?

Bro, it beats me. Sometimes it seems to me like we need the Chinese solution. A brutal dictatorship that will curtail western influence on the people, and get them to believe in their own racial dignity as a people.

Do you know that the average Chinese man would rather wear supposedly 'substandard' shoes made in China than Italian made shoes?

Go to China and see. Chinese-made shoes outsell Italian shoes by a factor of 20 to 1.

In Nigeria, it is the opposite. People will laugh at you and look down on you for wearing 'Aba made' shoes, and would give an arm and a leg to wear Armani shoes.

In fact, Aba shoe manufacturers are forced to inscribe ''Made in Italy'' or ''Made in England'' on their shoes, just to get Nigerians to buy them.

We have issues, man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 22, 2021
The difference is that the Europeans always like to improve thier knowledge of science while Africans are laid back. When l saw videos of 100% local steel making in Nigeria and other African countries l knew in the beginning we all had the same knowledge of science but Africans have not been bothered to improve on their knowledge of science.

1 Like

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by BRATISLAVA: 6:10am On Mar 22, 2021
Rossikk:

Ignorant, dumb pea brain. Slaveboy typing rubbish through his stinking, colonised anus. I guess ''Africans and other dark skinned continents'' are the ''evil backwards people'' responsible for the brutal massacre and genocide of billions of people on earth in colonial drives to loot the resources and steal the land of the nations for the enrichment of the white elite.

In Australia, the whites murdered millions of native Australians, and stole their land.

In the Americas and the Caribbean, the whites murdered countless hundreds of millions of people and stole their land, and looted their resources.

In the Crusades and the Inquisitions, the whites murdered and tortured countless millions of people across Europe and the Middle East.

In the 20th century, whites killed 100 million of each other in two tribal conflicts they deceptively called ''world wars''.

In Africa, the whites murdered countless millions of Africans, burnt down their cities, looted their resources, stole their lands, colonised them, forced them at gunpoint to abandon their working administrative systems, their working religions and philosophies, and become colonised dullards like you programmed to hate their skin colour and regard the invaders as ''superior gods''.

''Angel'' King Leopold of Belgium murdered 25 MILLION Africans in the Congo.

The amount of blood shed by white people on this Earth screams up to heaven for eventual vengeance by the Almighty upon that race of people.

YOU, Mr, are a compound dunce. Ignorant and dumb as a brick, and the type who would have stood in short knicker and singlet (Icheoku) grinning from ear to ear as your white master called you a dunce to your face.

Really? So there are no dirty places outside Africa? Should I post images of dirty places outside Africa? It would take up the entire bandwith of this site. Brainless knucklehead typing balderdash.

Suggested reading to address your mental slavery and self-hate.

Another evil, backward, dark-skinned creature.

You sound largely racist and uneducated.

Once I saw your first insult I didn't anything after the word. You wasted your time with your chronicle. No message have you passed across, save that you lack intellect or humanity.

Inverted racist.

2 Likes

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by BRATISLAVA: 6:11am On Mar 22, 2021
superjab247:

u talk like a creature from the zoo

Baba the white juju is called science while blacks JuJu is based on wickedness, illiteracy and extremism religion.

If you communicated without insults, one might mistake you for a human.

You can't possibly be a member of an intelligent specie.
Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Rossikki: 6:16am On Mar 22, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
The difference is that the Europeans always like to improve thier knowledge of science while Africans are laid back. When l saw videos of 100% local steel making in Nigeria and other African countries l knew in the beginning we all had the same knowledge of science but Africans have not been bothered to improve on their knowledge of science.

You are WRONG and conditioned.

Go and study the history of colonialism and how it destroyed African manufacturing and trade, replacing it with dependency on Europe.

I started a thread the other day titled, ''Nigeria was Technologically Advanced Before European Colonialsm''.

Read the thread. You will learn a lot. Africa was SABOTAGED.

https://www.nairaland.com/6256624/nigeria-technologically-advanced-before-european

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Rossikki:

You are WRONG and l'm conditioned.

Go and study the history of colonialism and how it destroyed African manufacturing and trade, replacing it with dependency on Europe.

I started a thread the other day titled, ''Nigeria was Technologically Advanced Before European Colonialsm''.

Read the thread. You will learn a lot. Africa was SABOTAGED.

https://www.nairaland.com/6256624/nigeria-technologically-advanced-before-european

Sorry you are the one conditioned. Ask yourself why then was African colonised if they were technologically more advanced?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Rossikki: 6:20am On Mar 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Another evil backward dark-skinned creature.

You sound largely racist and uneducated.

Once I saw your first insult I didn't anything after the word. You wasted your time with your chronicle. No message have you passed across, save that you lack intellect or humanity.

Inverted racist.

You lowlife maggot from goodness knows what hole in the ground. Better get your nastiness off this forum.

Go and join the Ku Klux Klan or Neo Nazi sites, where you can give all the racist white guys free blowjobs from your dumb slave lips, a'ight?

Air head.

1 Like

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Rossikki: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Sorry you are the one conditioned. Ask yourself why then was African colonised if they were technologically more advanced?

I never said they were technologically 'MORE' advanced. Use your brain, and read what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Abeg don't blame traditional religion,
I don't remember any politician taking an oath with Sango or Ogun,
All our politicians are either Christians or Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2021
Rossikki:

I never said they were technologically 'MORE' advanced, and read what I wrote.

So what is your point. Do you know the meaning of "Nigeria was Technologically Advanced Before European Colonialsm"?

2 Likes

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by IgweOfNnewi: 6:27am On Mar 22, 2021
Our dark skin seems to be our problem, South, Tunisia, Libya(before the death of Gaddafi) and Egypt that integrated Pale skin people and the Arabs into their system are progressing whereas in other 'darkess' side of Africa, we are destroying ourselves with what suppose to benefit us, our heart has been darkened beyond redemption, we need complete overhauling and removal of that corruptive nature and mentality, everyone is seeking the downfall of everybody. can we say our dark skin is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by BRATISLAVA: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2021
Rossikki:

Slaveboy typing rubbish. I guess ''Africans and other dark skinned continents'' are the ''evil backwards people'' responsible for the brutal massacre and genocide of billions of people on earth in colonial drives to loot the resources and steal the land of the nations for the enrichment of the white elite.

In Australia, the whites murdered millions of native Australians, and stole their land.

In the Americas and the Caribbean, the whites murdered countless hundreds of millions of people and stole their land, and looted their resources.

In the Crusades and the Inquisitions, the whites murdered and tortured countless millions of people across Europe and the Middle East.

In the 20th century, whites killed 100 million of each other in two tribal conflicts they deceptively called ''world wars''.

In Africa, the whites murdered countless millions of Africans, burnt down their cities, looted their resources, stole their lands, colonised them, forced them at gunpoint to abandon their working administrative systems, their working religions and philosophies, and become colonised dullards like you programmed to hate their skin colour and regard the invaders as ''superior gods''.

''Angel'' King Leopold of Belgium murdered 25 MILLION Africans in the Congo.

The amount of blood shed by white people on this Earth screams up to heaven for eventual vengeance by the Almighty upon that race of people.

YOU - dumb as a brick - are the type who would have stood in short knicker and singlet (Icheoku) grinning from ear to ear as your white master called you a dunce to your face.

Really? So there are no dirty places outside Africa? Should I post images of dirty places outside Africa? It would take up the entire bandwith of this site. Knucklehead typing balderdash.

Suggested reading to address your mental slavery and self-hate.

With all your alternates, don't you think you're begging to be banned?

PS: All the time you wasted typing cannot make me read garbage. So, what have you gained except displaying your inverted racism and low intellect to the world?
Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by pointstores(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Nawa
Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by BRATISLAVA: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Lol.

You're arguing with a conditioned black racist robot. It has the capacity of a bull in a China shop and the intellect of a mob.

Good luck.
Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Rossikki: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Abeg don't blame traditional religion,
I don't remember any politician taking an oath with Sango or Ogun,
All our politicians are either Christians or Muslims

God bless you my brother.

If we DID employ traditional religion as opposed to these imported faiths, we would be much better off today.

Ancient Benin city as described by the English newspaper, the Guardian.

''With its mathematical layout and earthworks longer than the Great Wall of China, Benin City was one of the best planned cities in the world when London was a place of ‘thievery and murder’.

The Benin empire was one of the oldest and most highly developed states in west Africa, dating back to the 11th century.

The Guinness Book of Records (1974 edition) described the walls of Benin City and its surrounding kingdom as the world’s largest earthworks carried out prior to the mechanical era. According to estimates by the New Scientist’s Fred Pearce, Benin City’s walls were at one point “four times longer than the Great Wall of China, and consumed a hundred times more material than the Great Pyramid of Cheops”.

Situated on a plain, Benin City was enclosed by massive walls in the south and deep ditches in the north. Beyond the city walls, numerous further walls were erected that separated the surroundings of the capital into around 500 distinct villages.

Pearce writes that these walls “extended for some 16,000 km in all, in a mosaic of more than 500 interconnected settlement boundaries. They covered 6,500 sq km and were all dug by the Edo people … They took an estimated 150 million hours of digging to construct, and are perhaps the largest single archaeological phenomenon on the planet”.

Benin City was also one of the first cities to have a semblance of street lighting. Huge metal lamps, many feet high, were built and placed around the city, especially near the king’s palace. Fuelled by palm oil, their burning wicks were lit at night to provide illumination for traffic to and from the palace.

When the Portuguese first “discovered” the city in 1485, they were stunned to find this vast kingdom made of hundreds of interlocked cities and villages in the middle of the African jungle. They called it the “Great City of Benin”, at a time when there were hardly any other places in Africa the Europeans acknowledged as a city. Indeed, they classified Benin City as one of the most beautiful and best planned cities in the world.

In 1691, the Portuguese ship captain Lourenco Pinto observed: “Great Benin, where the king resides, is larger than Lisbon; all the streets run straight and as far as the eye can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king, which is richly decorated and has fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such security that they have no doors to their houses.”

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

Can we say that today about any Nigerian city lived in by christians and muslims?

1 Like

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Rossikki: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

So what is your point. Do you know the meaning of "Nigeria was Technologically Advanced Before European Colonialsm"?

GO AND READ THE THREAD AND EDUCATE YOURSELF, AND STOP BOTHERING US, LITTLE KID.

1 Like

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2021
Rossikki:

GO AND READ THE THREAD AND EDUCATE YOURSELF, AND STOP BOTHERING US, AS I'M A LITTLE KID

You are the one who is a kid with same mentality that lead to being colonised.
Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Rossikki: 6:38am On Mar 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.

You're arguing with a conditioned black racist robot. It has the capacity of a bull in a China shop and the intellect of a mob.

Good luck.

Liar. He asked an inaccurate question based on something I did NOT say.

So you are a liar and a crooked person, for going along with that, even after I corrected him.

1 Like

Re: Did White Men Use Juju To Develop While Africa Use It To Destroy? by Rossikki: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

You are the one who is a kid with same mentality that lead to being colonised.

Dunce, EVERYONE - Africans, Indians, some Chinese, Amerindians et al, was colonised by the Europeans, who acquired gunpowder from the Chinese in their criminal scheme to loot the world's resources.

It was just a question of degree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Suez Canal Is Located In The East ,FG Will Still Have Excuses / What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Is Executed / Nnamdi Kanu: Biafrans Protest At The UK Consulate In Texas, USA- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.