Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ (18561 Views)

Blac Chyna Celebrates Doctorate Degree From Bible College After Finding Jesus / Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash / Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Nyaknor(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
So waconzy is still Alive lyrically the guy is finished walahi.... God help Harrysong...
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Evidenx(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
AheadMarket:

Mcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!
i will pretend i didnt see you rather than empowering your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Crimecity:
Fellow singer, Waconzy has reached out to Harrysong to tell him that the only way he can beat depression is to ‘find Jesus and making him happy by giving him his fame’.

According to Waconzy, ‘the primary reason people go through depression is because they are empty spiritually. No matter how much you achieve in life, if your spirit is not fed by God then depression will set in. The best thing I did was to get closer to God’.

He also said, ‘the kind of joy he has given me, no amount of money or fame can buy. Guess what, with Jesus in your life you can still be a baller, girls can still chase you, you can still sell out shows, you can still have millions of fans and more. So aak yourself, what does the world have to offer me? Why am i not born again?. To be born again is very easy. Just say this words very loud “i accept Jesus and i denounce satan 7 times” then download audio bibile (you version) and always listen to it like music. Start with James and Romans. Would’nt it be nice to do it now?

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/dear-harrysong-the-only-way-you-can-beat-depression-is-to-find-jesus-waconzy/

Lack of education is a disease much more powerful than malaria, AIDS, Tuberculosis, Whopping cough, Gonohorea, Syplilis, Hepatitis B combined together.
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by TemmyTee82(f): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
lilmax:
if at this age you think there's nothing like spirituality, then you must lack sense

I see atheists grin

imagine fighting what you KNOW isn't there grin

it makes you look stupid not reasonable

come on, act your definition grin

See ehn! This is my biggest problem with atheists. They get ulcers and headaches over something they claim doesn't exist!

But how? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Evidenx(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Jesus himself had psychological issues so how can he help Harrysong?
BECAUSE THE DEVIL HAS TIED U WITH A TWAIN,U NOW TALK AND BEHAVE LIKE A SWINE.

LUCIFER UR FATHER IS MY BOY.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by slivertongue: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
JESUS IS THE TRUTH AND LIFE

JESUS THE ONLY WAY

THE BEST ADVICE EVER

4 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Olujoe1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
But I was able to beat depression hands down by finding a fine chic
depression would still beat u hands up when she suck the real life outter u.
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Olujoe1:
depression would still beat u hands up when she suck the real life outter u.
I know she is very good at sucking the real cum outer me... Don't know about her sucking skills when it comes to "the real life" though.
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by udemzyudex(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Everybody wan use ur matter shine grin
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Olujoe1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
I know she is very good at sucking the real cum outer me... Don't know about her sucking skills when it comes to "the real life" though.
problem ti e niyen

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shelloween:
giving your life to Jesus won't cure your depression, seek professional help.
every thing no be church matter.
shellowen just as your name sounds...very shallow comment for shellowen. Jesus is the the answer to the world depression. it's not about African mentality. Developed countries like USA with the best psychological therapist and and couselling, have the highest number and cases of people who die currently as a result of depression. Pls check goggle. Do you know how many people in Nigeria who go to gospel praise concert and church services, when they are back they change their mind about suicide. There is power in the name of Jesus . To break every Chain...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by akdjr(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
People should stop all these harrysong this harrysong that! Dude just want to dominate media to trend....... Which kind depression?
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Elevation(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Look inside of you, after all the money , movies, hit songs, intimate affairs, look inwards you will be high and dry you can never be edified. Just stop the song and you are left void, until you fill that void with JESUS! i mean all humanity needs the messiah.

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by bedspread: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
[s]
Shelloween:
[/s] THE PERMANENT CURE TO DEPRESSION IS TO Own up to JESUS CHRIST..

Only ur Creator Knows how to heal u Permanently..

Let's stop talking like fools..

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
you mean find jesus weed.
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Gerrard59:
Depression is a mental condition not spiritual. How Waconzy doesn't know this befuddles me.

Are psychiatrists now useless ditto psychologists?
Nigerian pls use ur data well. Goggle educative stuff. Comment from a well inform stand point. All nations who reject Jesus are the most Emotionally and psychological depression. USA has the most suicide cases recorded as a result of depression. British is the most depressed nation. They have all the medical and technological advancement. Spirutual is zero. Pls use goggle

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
quentin06:
you mean find jesus weed.
signs of depression

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shelloween:
U.S. Among Most Depressed Countries in the World
Deidre McPhillips • Sept. 14, 2016, at 10:05 a.m.
The U.S. is one of the most depressed countries in the world, according to the World Health Organization.

In terms of quality years of life lost due to disability or death – a widely adopted public health metric that measures the overall burden of disease – the U.S. ranked third for unipolar depressive disorders, just after India and China.

[Read about the challenges in collecting disability data.]

India, China and the U.S. are also the countries most affected by anxiety, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, according to WHO.

About one in five adults in the U.S. experiences some form of mental illness each year, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, but only 41 percent of those affected received mental health care or services in the past year.

In August, presidential candidate Hillary Clinton released a plan to reform the mental health system in the U.S., a favorable step for advocates who have cited issues such as an insufficient number of providers and the expensive costs of medication.

Closing the gap between mental health patients and providers is a global issue.

"In 2014, 45 percent of the world's population lived in a country where there was less than one psychiatrist to serve 100,000 people," according to WHO.

Asia has an especially low concentration of psychiatrists, despite, or perhaps the cause of the region's high overall burden of mental illness. Europe has the highest, led by Monaco, Norway, Belgium and the Netherlands, each with between 20 and 40 psychiatrists per 100,000 people. The U.S. and Canada have about 13 psychiatrists per 100,000 people, according to WHO.

Here are the countries with the greatest burden of disease for mental and behavioral disorders, in terms of most years of life lost due to disability or death adjusted for population size, according to WHO.

U.S. News & World Report

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Gerrard59(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Finewithsense:
Nigerian pls use ur data well. Goggle educative stuff. Comment from a well inform stand point. All nations who reject Jesus are the most Emotionally and psychological depression. USA has the most suicide cases recorded as a result of depression. British is the most depressed nation. They have all the medical and technological advancement. Spirutual is zero. Pls use goggle

First, not every country is a Christian one. There are many places where the name of Jesus does not move anybody. What then would you say? China, Japan, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam etc. Such postulation would not go anywhere.

Second, there is no correlation whatsoever between not knowing Jesus and high rate of depression. Absolutely none. What religion provides is a panacea for the suffering and hardship in "emotional balanced countries".

Third, not everyone is religious. Keep your religion to yourself. Saying Harrysong should know Jesus for his depression to be solved is a false statement because we have religious folks who are depressed (see point two).

Fourth, I reiterate, depression is a mental not spiritual condition. Psychologists not pastors, never minding the initial P
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shelloween:

it won't ease it, it will worsen it.

imagine asking yourself this question after giving your life to Jesus...
'Lord, if you truely love me, why let me pass through all these pain and suffering?'

religion causes more depression than anything else.
keep shut sir or ma. All the most advanced countries that rejected Jesus Christ. Are the most depressed. The peace Jesus gives is not as the world giveth.U.S. Among Most Depressed Countries in the World
Deidre McPhillips • Sept. 14, 2016, at 10:05 a.m.
The U.S. is one of the most depressed countries in the world, according to the World Health Organization.

In terms of quality years of life lost due to disability or death – a widely adopted public health metric that measures the overall burden of disease – the U.S. ranked third for unipolar depressive disorders, just after India and China.

[Read about the challenges in collecting disability data.]

India, China and the U.S. are also the countries most affected by anxiety, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, according to WHO.

About one in five adults in the U.S. experiences some form of mental illness each year, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, but only 41 percent of those affected received mental health care or services in the past year.

In August, presidential candidate Hillary Clinton released a plan to reform the mental health system in the U.S., a favorable step for advocates who have cited issues such as an insufficient number of providers and the expensive costs of medication.

Closing the gap between mental health patients and providers is a global issue.

"In 2014, 45 percent of the world's population lived in a country where there was less than one psychiatrist to serve 100,000 people," according to WHO.

Asia has an especially low concentration of psychiatrists, despite, or perhaps the cause of the region's high overall burden of mental illness. Europe has the highest, led by Monaco, Norway, Belgium and the Netherlands, each with between 20 and 40 psychiatrists per 100,000 people. The U.S. and Canada have about 13 psychiatrists per 100,000 people, according to WHO.

Here are the countries with the greatest burden of disease for mental and behavioral disorders, in terms of most years of life lost due to disability or death adjusted for population size, according to WHO.

U.S. News & World Report
Jesus loves you

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by marttol: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shelloween:
forget professional help... There is absolute peace in jesus... Only TRUE believers know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by marttol: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jochabed:
It will not cure your depression,but it will ease it.
it will cure it sister, believe me... Jesus reciprocate those that love him with absolute peace,... When you affection is not on earthly things, no earthly thing can give problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Gerrard59:

First, not every country is a Christian one. There are many places where the name of Jesus does not move anybody. What then would you say? China, Japan, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam etc. Such postulation would not go anywhere.

Second, there is no correlation whatsoever between not knowing Jesus and high rate of depression. Absolutely none. What religion provides is a panacea for the suffering and hardship in "emotional balanced countries".

Third, not everyone is religious. Keep your religion to yourself. Saying Harrysong should know Jesus for his depression to be solved is a false statement because we have religious folks who are depressed (see point two).

Fourth, I reiterate, depression is a mental not spiritual condition. Psychologists not pastors, never minding the initial P
Nearly One in 12 U.S. Adults Reports Having Depression
Women Twice as Likely as Men to Be Depressed
[depressed woman sitting down]
February 19, 2018 01:35 pm News Staff – A National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) Data Brief(www.cdc.gov) issued Feb. 13 shows that more than 8 percent of adults older than 20 reported having depression during a given two-week period. Of that total, the prevalence of depression among women was almost double that seen in men.
The brief, which used 2013-16 data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, also found that about 80 percent of adults with depression reported at least some problems performing daily tasks.

Specifically, about 50 percent of adults with depression reported some degree of difficulty with work, home or social activities because of their depression symptoms, and 30 percent reported moderate or extreme difficulty.

Furthermore, the NCHS brief found that

the percentage of men with depression who reported difficulty with work, home or social activities because of their symptoms was similar to that for women;
the prevalence of depression was significantly lower among non-Hispanic Asian adults (3.1 percent), compared with Hispanic (8.2 percent), non-Hispanic black (9.2 percent) or non-Hispanic white (7.9 percent) adults;
depression prevalence did not differ by age; and
the prevalence of depression decreased as family income levels increased.
From 2007-08 to 2015-16, the percentage of American adults with depression did not change significantly. Among men, the prevalence was 5.7 percent in 2007-08 and 5.4 percent in 2015-16. Among women, the prevalence was 10.4 percent in 2007-08 and 9.3 percent in 2015-16.

Depression prevalence was based on scores from the Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9), a symptom-based screening questionnaire that combines depression diagnostic criteria from the fourth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders with other leading major depressive symptoms into a brief self-reporting instrument.

Prevalence estimates reported don't include populations considered to be at increased risk for depression (i.e., those in nursing homes or other institutions), the NCHS data brief noted. Moreover, patients currently being treated for depression may not have screened positively for depression using the PHQ-9.

Finally, the NCHS researchers said this report's findings could be limited and likely represent conservative estimates of depression among adults in the United States, because some people with depression may not have been able or willing to participate in the survey.

It's worth noting that in 2016, the AAFP and U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommended screening for depression in the general adult population, including pregnant and postpartum women.

"Screening should be implemented with adequate systems in place to ensure accurate diagnosis, effective treatment and appropriate followup," the groups said.

Related AAFP News Coverage
Screen All Adults for Depression, Say USPSTF, AAFP
Evidence Shows Screening in Primary Care Setting Is Beneficial
(1/27/2016)

Screen Teens for Depression, Say USPSTF, AAFP
Evidence Is Insufficient to Recommend Screening for Children
(2/22/2016)

More From AAFP
American Family Physician: AFP By Topic: Depression and Bipolar Disorder

Familydoctor.org: Depression(familydoctor.org)