Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

FCMB Staff Swiftly Taking Over Bureau De Change - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FCMB Staff Swiftly Taking Over Bureau De Change (522 Views)

Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others / Buhari Reappoints Alex Okoh Bureau For Public Enterprises DG / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Staff Swiftly Taking Over Bureau De Change by fanzine(f): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
A friend of mine in Bureau De change business is bitterly complaining of how the unethical everyday scouting for foreign currency to sell to customers by some staff of FCMB Bank(Branch managers included) is badly affecting their markets.FCMB staff no longer mind their job responsibilities ,rather they are taking over bdc job and customers. some go as far as monitoring customer's transactions to check when they bought exchange from other source than them. others threatened buyers not to buy from bdcs. This is a selfish activity that needs to be checked by the right authorities. it is so embarassing that on so many occations, branch managers are sited dressing down on a work day ,husstling the sreets for exchange. it is really bad how they allow greed to take over. Bdc owners/workers loose their esteemed customers to these bankers on daily basis.FCMB Authorities should take note of this info.
Pls help me spread this findings till it gets to the right authorities for proper investigations .thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Gateman Rejects House Offer For Borehole In His Community / Google Celebrating The Super Falcons Victory In Style / How I Got Funding Twice From CBN And Bank Of Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.