Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Learn Welding And Kick Start A Rewarding Career In The Oil$gas Industry. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn Welding And Kick Start A Rewarding Career In The Oil$gas Industry. (361 Views)

In-laws Want To Kick Me Out Of House My Husband And I Built — Widow / I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House / Seven Reasons To Consider A Career In Logistics & Supply Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Welding And Kick Start A Rewarding Career In The Oil$gas Industry. by LookitzMrB: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Do you have what it takes to work to work in the oil and gas industry?
At Weldoz Engineering Development Centre we offer the following traning classes.
Structural welding ( open butt,groove and fillet welding.Plate position:1g,2g,3g,4g) using SMAW(shielded metal arc welding or stick)
Pipe welding ( 2g,5g,6g) SMAW
Argon welding on pipe .GTAW
Our fees are very affordable .
Secure your future in the exciting and ever rewarding welding profession and be employed in any multinational oil company.
Contact us at 08188919504 (whatsapp)
( Modify) ( Quote) ( Report) ( Share)
Re: Do You Need A Job In The Oi

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Drags Ex-husband To Court For Failing To Cater For Children / Join The Biggest Family Planning & Empowerment Program In Town / Mum To Be /Pregnant and New Mum Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.