Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House (1483 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / In-laws Want To Kick Me Out Of House My Husband And I Built — Widow / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by johnman40: 6:56am On Jul 12, 2020
hi guys i urgently need your advice,have been with this lady for over 2years now and we had baby girl together she already had 2daughters to different dads and my little girl she is the last one and now she is 1year and half,we had been having issues arguing all the time and she always raise her voice on me,i have my own place that i live,due to her health and social service want me to stay with her and look after her and my own little girl plus her second born of another dad,on this particular day she was hoovering up and am trying to stop my own little girl playing with hoover cable,and she is expecting me to leave my own little girl and attend to her second born to another dad,she want me to go in kitchen and make some toast bread for her second born i said no cus am watching my little girl,then she started shouting i will do it my self and then she said you may aswel park your bag and go and she was shouting while saying leave now then her oldest daughter and her oldest daughter boyfriend listen what she was saying,i did explain the situation to her oldest daughter that she will find out her self if i was wrong or her mum, but me and her oldest daughter we dont like each other for the simple reason,she is lazy smoke in the house also when ever she had issue wit her boy friend everyone else in that house has to be punished she normally banging on the wall to get people attentions,this lady my partner that told me to leave her house i have done alots for her,i lost my job because of her and her children,and i left the house on the 2nd of this month and rang me on 8th to come back to her for one day my birthday and to see my daughter,so she want us to talk about the issue and all wat she said sticks to my body like glue and i really dont want anything to do with her anymore but we got baby together,what should i do now i need advice......
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Norano: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2020
I have noticed fake stories are normal posted late in the night from 10pm,12am to 6am.
Nice story op.
You should consider literature section.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Oluromantic: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2020
Different daughters for different men. First daughter smokes. Nawa, this kind family na drunkard fit settle the wahala o. You no get ur own apartment as man weh u be? She's been sex starved, that's why she wan reconcile with you. So far u get ur own apartment and u get job, ur daughter can be coming to ur place too so u no need fear. You can go to her, let her beg small and give her some hot rounds thru d night.. na wetin she miss be dat. Abroad life sha.
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by HarunaWest(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2020
See nonsense stories we read on NL nowadays... Seun just dey let every person create account.. Chai

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Akata matter?? Thank God say she never pull a 9mm on you.... my guy....if u still got some naija left in you...Japa!!! Settle amicably how you’ll share custody of your girl..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Foodqueen(f): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2020
Are you in South Africa

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by johnman40: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2020
In uk with white lady
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Which kind write up be this op undecided undecided... You no try at all, no be u say na only 2children she get..
Where did the oldest daughter now came from..abi 2yrs old pikin dey smoke Etc..

If u keep writing Ur stories like this, u may not enter best selling novels.
And next time, don't jam pack your write ups, u get.. and use appropriate punctuations.

I know with time, Ur writing will improve, shallom kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by dingbang(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Which kyn jigolo be this sef

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Artiiclebeast: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Oyibo wahala...

Sorry

I'm sure it'll be one obese white woman doing this to you.
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by johnman40: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2020
No she is not obese lol tall an skinny not skinny skinny
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Unnerve: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2020
You have your own house. She doesn't live with you and you don't live with her, you only share a child together and visit each other sometimes.

Then she kicked you out of her place, so what exactly is the problem here

Simply take your little girl and go back to your house, she can come get her when she's done being a disrupter of peace.
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by chlowi(f): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Norano:
I have noticed fake stories are normal posted late in the night from 10pm,12am to 6am.
Nice story op.

wink wink cheesy
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by chlowi(f): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2020
wetin make me open this thread ?
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by bukatyne(f): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by STENON(f): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2020
johnman40:
hi guys i urgently need your advice,have been with this lady for over 2years now and we had baby girl together she already had 2daughters to different dads and my little girl she is the last one and now she is 1year and half,we had been having issues arguing all the time and she always raise her voice on me,i have my own place that i live,due to her health and social service want me to stay with her and look after her and my own little girl plus her second born of another dad,on this particular day she was hoovering up and am trying to stop my own little girl playing with hoover cable,and she is expecting me to leave my own little girl and attend to her second born to another dad,she want me to go in kitchen and make some toast bread for her second born i said no cus am watching my little girl,then she started shouting i will do it my self and then she said you may aswel park your bag and go and she was shouting while saying leave now then her oldest daughter and her oldest daughter boyfriend listen what she was saying,i did explain the situation to her oldest daughter that she will find out her self if i was wrong or her mum, but me and her oldest daughter we dont like each other for the simple reason,she is lazy smoke in the house also when ever she had issue wit her boy friend everyone else in that house has to be punished she normally banging on the wall to get people attentions,this lady my partner that told me to leave her house i have done alots for her,i lost my job because of her and her children,and i left the house on the 2nd of this month and rang me on 8th to come back to her for one day my birthday and to see my daughter,so she want us to talk about the issue and all wat she said sticks to my body like glue and i really dont want anything to do with her anymore but we got baby together,what should i do now i need advice......
How old are you? How old is your wife?
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Acidosis(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2020
This woman you called your girlfriend has a grown up daughter who smokes. She would soon be a grandmother o shocked shocked

..better go and present your case on a foreign forum, maybe quora and the likes. Most of us are not used to this kind of life so we can't advise you appropriately.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by U1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Which kind write up be this op undecided undecided... You no try at all, no be u say na only 2children she get..
Where did the oldest daughter now came from..abi 2yrs old pikin dey smoke Etc..

If u keep writing Ur stories like this, u may not enter best selling novels.
And next time, don't jam pack your write ups, u get.. and use appropriate punctuations.

I know with time, Ur writing will improve, shallom kiss kiss

You sef no try. Read his post again - this time slowly.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Bartork(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Norano:
Nice story op.

Chaiiii

You just made me burst into laughter
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by mysticwarrior(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
That's a black American lifestyle.
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by BREYZ: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Some men go just see wahala still carry their lives dey enter.
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Mariangeles(f): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
johnman40:
In uk with white lady

How did you get yourself entangled in such a relationship? For papers?
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Mariangeles(f): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Acidosis:

This woman you called your girlfriend has a grown up daughter who smokes. She would soon be a grandmother o shocked shocked

..better go and present your case on a foreign forum, maybe quora and the likes. Most of us are not used to this kind of life so we can't advise you appropriately.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I swear, it was just so...unfamiliar grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Na only Trump fit settle this one undecided
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Greatzeus(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
So you live in a first world country where the President called the whole of Africa and it's citizens Shi t hole. And yet you couldn't compose your thoughts into simple well detailed grammar. No capital letters,no coma or full stop,no paragraphs? I guess you are the prototype they used in labeling Africa a Shi t hole.
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Alexaonfleek: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
This stuff is made up

But the truth it,this is the average life of a good number of black Americans,and some white people too.
Wetin cause am?
Baby mamaism/baby papaism/refusal to settle down and marry
Now it's slowly happening in Africa.
Why would a guy impregnate a lady he's not ready to settle down with?
Why would a lady allow herself get pregnant for a guy that will definitely not marry her?
Las Las,the children will most likely be affected

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by ORIAYO70(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Norano:
Nice story op.

U can kill person with laff
Re: I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House by Boss13: 3:10am On Jul 13, 2020
@OP - I did a thread on red flags for single mothers. Read this.

https://www.nairaland.com/5144553/men-marriage-how-pick-wife

You have to dissociate yourself from this woman. Pay your child support, try to get visitation rights to see your daughter. Do not have sex with her anymore or bred more kids with her. Focus on your life and get your priorities straighter. She is a USER and when she has no more use for you, she will discard you like she did her other baby daddies.

Be guided.

(1) (Reply)

. / Referring To Women In Terms Of Their Husband / Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.