Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) (38361 Views)

Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2018
yomi96:
why must you support evil, so because someone else did it before, it is now OK, is this the change APc promised.
Dear youth wake up and take back your future from these greedy old men by voting out the national tragedy called APC
and i guess vote in your darling PDP right? blatant hypocrite. see how he casualised the fact that his PDP did the same thing.
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2018
princetigris:
Mr Jailer! Stop calling me a prisoner,
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.
Oh jailer.
ASA
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2018
Biadoyo:

if you'd talked like someone with a brain I would have applied same but sorry is your case because you just talked foolishly.. I may be wrong in my assertion but you could have been more polite in talking with your senses
you were not wrong in your assertion. That guy is just a PDP apologist coming here to talk rubbish
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by KenModi(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2018
yomi96:
why must you support evil, so because someone else did it before, it is now OK, is this the change APc promised.
Dear youth wake up and take back your future from these greedy old men by voting out the national tragedy called APC

And vote in who please?
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by KenModi(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2018
silastemplar:
you were not wrong in your assertion. That guy is just a PDP apologist coming here to talk rubbish

Keep thinking in political party terms

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by henrysam(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2018
jayson87:
Don't be surprised he will win from Prison. It is sure, take nairaland as a case study, everyone except a few talking about PDP's 16years ruined Nigeria, you wonder if PDP is a person, same morons will parade themselves under APC and the gullible will go to the poll and thumbprint APC forgetting he is returning the same guy he accused of ruining his country, how pathetic for a country
Tuale for you. Your head dey there
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by KenModi(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2018
jayson87:
Don't be surprised he will win from Prison. It is sure, take nairaland as a case study, everyone except a few talking about PDP's 16years ruined Nigeria, you wonder if PDP is a person, same morons will parade themselves under APC and the gullible will go to the poll and thumbprint APC forgetting he is returning the same guy he accused of ruining his country, how pathetic for a country

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by onlytiles(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2018
and APC has no shame to even sell form to him

looking fumigation and pest control expert. PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES should be the name to remember for industrial and domestic fumigation and pest control services.
contact us today on 08169606527 (Watsapp enabled)
like our page on Facebook @ pest solutions integrated services

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by KenModi(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2018
yomi96:
hatred? you think any one that speaks the truth, is pdp, Only God knows the hole
you dumb ass crawled out from, using his filthy fingers to type gibberish here.the fact you didn't see anything
wrong with this clearly
shows how dumb you are
and how poorly trained
your lazy mind is.
You turned an asslicker and a defense attorney because of little crumb that you get? You are a youth oo, are you not worried about your future? Please use your brain

How childish a comment; cannot argue constructively without using abusive words.
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2018
KenModi:

Keep thinking in political party terms
send your picture to poster i was referring to. he needs it more
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by EmirAbj: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
johnmattew:
see as bloggers deceived u....no trusted newspaper is carrying this news xcept bloggers

You mean say na lie?
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by yomi96(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
silastemplar:
and i guess vote in your darling PDP right? blatant hypocrite. see how he casualised the fact that his PDP did the same thing.
please dont quote me again if you dont have anything meaningful to say
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by nzeobi(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
It's not New in Nigeria...
Theodore Orji won Elections in Abia state from Prison..

Let them be Fooling themselves...

They all will give Account to GOD..
He won from detention and not from prison.
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by nzeobi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Biadoyo:

so Orji and PDP were never disasters to be considered when it favoured him and his party. let not hatred beclouds you.
Orji won election from detention and not prison.
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
BlacSmit:
This news is 100% authentic!! I add his number on WhatsApp. Chatting things...

I must get the share of my national cake! IJN. Amen!

A wise man doesn't share his next move. U just displayed Ur dumb ness
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
yomi96:
please dont quote me again if you dont have anything meaningful to say
mtcheww, see this pot of hypocrisy talking. you dont quoting some of you guys is even demeaning.
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Maket: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is Nigeria where everything is possible
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by johnmattew: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
EmirAbj:

You mean say na lie?
Google it u won't see any newspaper carrying this news
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by wanimo: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
BlacSmit:
This news is 100% authentic!! I add his number on WhatsApp. Chatting things...

I must get the share of my national cake! IJN. Amen!
he even put an incomplete number and lo.... you have been scammed by a man in jail
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by morisnewrain(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
lolanews:
Former Governor of Plateau state and senator Joshua Dariye has purchased nomination form from prison for his reelection.

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/09/09/senator-joshua-dariye-purchases-nomination-form-from-prison/
This is a lie. Where is the date in form? So many questions. Only the gullible would believe a convicted criminal would purchase a nomination form while he's already been jailed. He cannot vote or be voted for until he gets a national pardon. Who purchased this form for him? Who filled it? Where is the date of submission? Politics aside, it's not possible except he's under trial.
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
The man is really sick o.
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by morisnewrain(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
paragon40:
A convict sad ...jokers
Thank God you can read. Some people just believe anything they read. A convicted criminal? No possible. I'm not gullible

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by magnet037: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
And the senate has worked so well in this dispensation that they think prisoner should still be voted for and some idoit will say this is the most vibrant senate
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by samista: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2018
lolanews:
Former Governor of Plateau state and senator Joshua Dariye has purchased nomination form from prison for his reelection.

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/09/09/senator-joshua-dariye-purchases-nomination-form-from-prison/
Imagine the thief, from prison, Nigeria is avdisgrace caused by her leaders. He is contesting to steal more. Hope nobody will vote for him? People should collect the money he stole and leave him to fail like a thief that he is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) / Obasanjo’s Aide Disarms Drunken Policeman At Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday / Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.