Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike (36729 Views)

APC Sponsoring Expelled Rebels To Cause Confusion — Labour Party / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by ACE1010: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
yns4real:
In this exclusive interview with PREMIUM TIMES’ reporter, Cletus Ukpong, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State opens up on the 2019 general elections in Nigeria, his quarrel with the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, and his many battles with the federal government and its agencies like the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Excerpts:

PT: Whenever your name is mentioned, the first thing that comes to mind is a man who is always standing up against the federal government.

Wike: No, that’s a misconception. I don’t stand up against the federal government; I stand up against injustice, I stand up against marginalisation. It has nothing to do with you as the federal government. If this government is not in place tomorrow and another government comes in and perpetuates injustice, I will stand up against them.

PT: You mean if it were a PDP government…?

Wike: (Cuts in) …. Of course, go and ask people! Now, let me tell you something. When (goodluck) Jonathan was the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aminu Tambuwal was not the one that was supported to be the Speaker of the House of Representatives; Mulikat Akande-Adeola from Oyo State was the one PDP proposed and I said ‘Look, we are talking about how to move the country forward’ and I supported Tambuwal then.

PT: Publicly?

Wike: Of course, it was not hidden! Even before Mr. President made me a minister! So, it has nothing to do with whether it is PDP or another political party in government. I have no delight to say because it is APC-led government I must, therefore, stand up against it. No! What is right must be done. What is wrong is wrong and what is right is right!

PT: You have constantly accused your predecessor, Rotimi Amaechi, of election-rigging. As one of the pillars that helped him to become governor, it could be assumed that you may have also taught him the art of rigging?

Wike: I admit I am one of those who helped him to win the election. But who is that person who contested against Rotimi Amaechi that would have won the election against him as at that time? People must be realistic in life. Who contested against him that would have won that election at that time? The issue of rigging does not arise. Who would have won the election against him as at that time? Abiye Sekibo? Under ACN? How would ACN have won election in Rivers State as at that time? You must take into consideration that Rivers State has been a PDP state since 1999. For you to say that the election was rigged, you must also know who contested against him. Is there any way ACN would have won election as at that time? Not possible!

PT: Will there ever be peace between you and Rotimi Amaechi?

Wike: I don’t have any problem with him. My concern is in the interest of the state which supersedes the interest of individuals.

PT: Some of the leaders in the PDP complain that you have a strong grip on the party because you are one of its major funders. And they are uncomfortable with it.

Wike: In politics, every governor supports the party. Most leaders support the party. Those who are complaining about me are those who are afraid because they are the agents of APC. We know those PDP presidential aspirants who are agents of PDP. We know them. The presidency and the APC have planted people within our party, and we know it. They planted Modu Sheriff and we fell for it. I bought into it not knowing it was a set-up. And then when we realised, we said no, we have to fight it. And we fought it. I cannot again fall the fool that I became under Ali Modu Sheriff. I know some of our presidential aspirants who are running on the sponsorship of the APC and the presidency.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/282977-interview-buhari-apc-sponsoring-some-pdp-presidential-aspirants-wike.html

Don't be so stupid to believe this unrepentant cultist called WIKE.... Shebi when the Sakari and Co jumped ship or ported to pdthieves, WIKE was the first to pop a one million NAIRA Champagne!!! So why the noise??

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by edupedia: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
vanbonattel:
Saraki planted himself. He will get the ticket and send Mr lifeless back to cow herding.

.. .this commenter is another IPOB attention-seeker....please just ignore...

7 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by Dinho20(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
You ar doubting? Google is free!!!!unfortunately, you missed it where you said this prophet is pro pdp. I wonder if you also read where he said baba isn't corrupt as known to many including my humble self because I voted and campaigned for him in 2015, but the cabals who would end up ruining his government are those destroying his good intentions and he has failed to send them packing because they are more powerful than him . Did you also readwhere he mentioned electoral victory of some candidates in delta and imo states who are in apc..saying that if the party could pick them as guber candidate, they'd win their states for all progressives congress? But i doubt if they'd do so due to the selfish ambitions of the party leaders in the 2 states. Do you know why I fear this man's prophesy? In 2014, he predicted that buhari would win even when the political parties were yet to come together to form the now ruling party and the pdp was just bragging that they'd rule forever, using the power of incumbency?. He also said 2 years ago that fayemi wou'd come back which many failed to believe. fayose even called him prophet of doom on hearing the shocking prophesy. He predicted trump would win, when election was yet to be conducted. He predicted death of some senators under this regime and they all came to pass. I could remember in 2015 when he said ambode may not come back as governor. Just last week, we read in the news that Tinubu, the same way he did to fashola but failed, said ambode would not be the next Gruber candidate in Lagos we're just waiting for tinubu to pick his candidate and he would know we lagosians are not cowards. His polirical relevance would fade away in no time because we will vote ambode massively, regardless of the party he defects to. He's doing us proud in lagos. If saraki could be picked as the the presidential candidate, Mark my word today...he will have a landslide win. He does not need to win Kano, kaduna and Niger all he needs is secure the votes needed as the consituation allows. I see the winning trend of 2011 repeating itself, where Jonathan didn't secured his winning in the north but only in the entire south and middle belt. This time, saraki would win most of the northern states where he has strong allies.he's a preferred candidates over all other contestants simply bcause of his position. He's a Muslim from the north central and from the Yoruba side of the region. His wife, a Christian and saraki is a friend of the igbo nation, from whom he's likely to pick his vice. The entire south would vote for him, likewise the middle belt and the north, except katsina and kano but he would get the popular votes needed in those areas. All the legal tussle he's facing were orchestrated by Tiny by and it was because of the latter's ambition towards 2023 presidency. He knew if saraki could have his way, there would be no show for him (tinubu) come 2023 which the party had pegged him down for, during their merging days as agreed by all the party leaders. Type will be disappointed the way he was after the 2015 elections when he was sidelined by the c abals after using him and His looks to achieve their aim of winning the elections which made his wife and senator remi to raise an alarm that her husband had been betrayed. They've not seen anything yet.

2 Shares

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by Spidermon: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sarrakii:
IF BY ANY MEANS PDP FAIL TO PRODUCE ATIKU AS THERE FLAG BEARER THEN PDP SHOULD FORGET ABOUT WINING 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ATIKU IS WIDELY ACCEPTED AMONG NIGERIAN UNLIKE OTHER PDP ASPIRANT WHO CAN ONLY TRY TO WIN THERE STATE. TAKE FOR INSTANCE ATIKU CAN WIN THE WHOLE OF SOUTHEAST, NORTH EAST, NORTHCENTRE AND SOUTHSOUTH, IN SOUTHWEST WILL ALSO MAKE A VERY SIGNIFICANT GAIN DO TO HIGH NUMBERS OF NONINDIGENES IN LAGOS, KWANKWASO FOR INSTANCE IS ONLY POPULAR IN NORTH WEST AND WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO DEFEAT BUHARI WHOW ALSO FROM THE SAME REGION. ANOTHER THING IS THAT PDP SHOULD NOT BY ANY MEANS UNDERMINE THE VOTE OF IGBOS BASED ON REGIONAL REGISTRATION BECAUSE IGBOS CONSTITUTE THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF LITERATE REGISTERED VOTES ACCROSS NIGERIA AND ALSO HAVE THE HIGHEST SINGLE BLOCK VOTE ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND BESIDE HAVE THE SECOND HIGHEST NUMBER OF NONINDIGENES REGISTERED VOTES IN ANY STATE EXCERPT SOUTHEAST.

Very true.
Although I have personally lost faith in them all but at least we have always known Atiku as a criminal, so it is the case of the devil you know...

Unlike the cachectic fellow who was packaged as an Angel but has unravelled to actually be the "Don Corleone" of all the petty thieves to have ever been in government

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by edupedia: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
akpabio case is different.
all his life savings are stuck in Dubai which has been handover to nigeria buy uae govt.
federal govt got akapbio by his two balls. he would be foolish to loose all his life savings because of loyalty to pdp .

...so u think u can just come here and throw lies upandawn?..show any evidence if u have just one otherwise stop that codeine...
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by HomeOfMe(f): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
yns4real:
In this exclusive interview with PREMIUM TIMES’ reporter, Cletus Ukpong, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State opens up on the 2019 general elections in Nigeria, his quarrel with the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, and his many battles with the federal government and its agencies like the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Excerpts:

PT: Whenever your name is mentioned, the first thing that comes to mind is a man who is always standing up against the federal government.

Wike: No, that’s a misconception. I don’t stand up against the federal government; I stand up against injustice, I stand up against marginalisation. It has nothing to do with you as the federal government. If this government is not in place tomorrow and another government comes in and perpetuates injustice, I will stand up against them.

PT: You mean if it were a PDP government…?

Wike: (Cuts in) …. Of course, go and ask people! Now, let me tell you something. When (goodluck) Jonathan was the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aminu Tambuwal was not the one that was supported to be the Speaker of the House of Representatives; Mulikat Akande-Adeola from Oyo State was the one PDP proposed and I said ‘Look, we are talking about how to move the country forward’ and I supported Tambuwal then.

PT: Publicly?

Wike: Of course, it was not hidden! Even before Mr. President made me a minister! So, it has nothing to do with whether it is PDP or another political party in government. I have no delight to say because it is APC-led government I must, therefore, stand up against it. No! What is right must be done. What is wrong is wrong and what is right is right!

PT: You have constantly accused your predecessor, Rotimi Amaechi, of election-rigging. As one of the pillars that helped him to become governor, it could be assumed that you may have also taught him the art of rigging?

Wike: I admit I am one of those who helped him to win the election. But who is that person who contested against Rotimi Amaechi that would have won the election against him as at that time? People must be realistic in life. Who contested against him that would have won that election at that time? The issue of rigging does not arise. Who would have won the election against him as at that time? Abiye Sekibo? Under ACN? How would ACN have won election in Rivers State as at that time? You must take into consideration that Rivers State has been a PDP state since 1999. For you to say that the election was rigged, you must also know who contested against him. Is there any way ACN would have won election as at that time? Not possible!

PT: Will there ever be peace between you and Rotimi Amaechi?

Wike: I don’t have any problem with him. My concern is in the interest of the state which supersedes the interest of individuals.

PT: Some of the leaders in the PDP complain that you have a strong grip on the party because you are one of its major funders. And they are uncomfortable with it.

Wike: In politics, every governor supports the party. Most leaders support the party. Those who are complaining about me are those who are afraid because they are the agents of APC. We know those PDP presidential aspirants who are agents of PDP. We know them. The presidency and the APC have planted people within our party, and we know it. They planted Modu Sheriff and we fell for it. I bought into it not knowing it was a set-up. And then when we realised, we said no, we have to fight it. And we fought it. I cannot again fall the fool that I became under Ali Modu Sheriff. I know some of our presidential aspirants who are running on the sponsorship of the APC and the presidency.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/282977-interview-buhari-apc-sponsoring-some-pdp-presidential-aspirants-wike.html
I think it's saraki. He's acting out a script. Something tells me he's planted there to destabilize pdp and make the party look unserious. It's just an observation though.
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by omolajaone: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fool

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by semyman: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
vanbonattel:
Saraki planted himself. He will get the ticket and send Mr lifeless back to cow herding.
Just grow up and live with the reality that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2023

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by Dinho20(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
the carpet-crossing drama in the National Assembly, Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos, has predicted tougher times for the country and, in particular, the ruling All Progressives Congress in the coming year.
In his book, Warning To The Nations, which is a compendium of his prophesies covering the 2018/2019 period, the Primate said President Muhammadu Buhari will not find it easy in his bid for a second term.
“President Buhari’s attempt to return will meet very stiff resistance from the opposition and if he tries to force his way, then there will be trouble in the country,” the Primate said.
He said prior to the 2015 elections he prophesied the defeat of President Goodluck Jonathan by a new party which, after taking over power, would break up. This, he said, was manifesting as recent events in the ruling party show. “It is going to be tough for the APC as a new party will give them a run for their money at the 2019 polls,” he said.
Ayodele said for the main opposition, the Peoples Democratic Party, to record any meaningful result in the 2019 presidential race, the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, who returned to the party a week ago, has to be given the ticket to run. “I do not know Saraki neither do we have any link, politically or otherwise. But he is the only man who can win anything for PDP,” the Primate said emphatically.

2 Shares

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by maofemi1: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Agritech:
Wike: We know those PDP presidential aspirants who are agents of PDP. We know them. The presidency and the APC have planted people within our party, and we know it. They planted Modu Sheriff and we fell for it.

Who could this moles be?
Was it not Wike and Fayose that brought Midu Sherriff?

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by AmazingELixir: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
oladele00:
Shut up Mr wike... Buhari is the Messiah

Just spotted a brainwashed fanatic
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by bitterT(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by murecool(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
YPRESS STATEMENT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 9, 2018

*Name the APC-Sponsored Presidential Aspirants, Party Challenges Wike*

In reacting to the allegations by the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike of Rivers State that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has sponsored some Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirants, it is understandable that the PDP in its despair over its failed 2019 election bid for the presidency has resorted to comical conspiracies.

Instead of putting it house in order, it is laughable that Governor Wike and his PDP cohorts are clutching on straws it is desperate bid to remain in public reckoning in the face of imminent 2019 defeat.

Meanwhile, we challenge Governor Wike to be brave enough and name the APC-sponsored aspirants among the crowd that have signified interest to run for the presidency under the PDP.

We urge the PDP to quickly wake up to the reality that the 2019 presidential elections have been won and lost.

The PDP is a dead party and we urge its members who share our progressive ideals to leave the sinking and rudderless ship and come over to the APC which is rebuilding and repositioning the country in all facets. 

SIGNED:

*Mr. Yekini Nabena*
Ag. National Publicity Secretary

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by Basic123: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Yoruba Muslim has spoken grin
yes,he has spoken.

By the grace of God,an hausa fulani muslim will be your president in 2019 weither you like it or not we Christian party of PDP will use you Igbo Christians to make one of Atiku or kwankwanso or SARAKI, all Yoruba hausa fulani muslims,YOUR DAMN PRESIDENT....grin

... confused unintelligent chap grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by Cajal(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
vanbonattel:
....hmmmmmm
We are in no doubt here that what has been our problems..... Saraki....and the dynasty in general has crashed
He will loose in this world and his failure will be noticed in other planets

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by Ghost01(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Major suspects: Kwankwaso, Saraki, Atiku. grin
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by otokx(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
No comments.
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by dheilaw1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sarrakii:
IF BY ANY MEANS PDP FAIL TO PRODUCE ATIKU AS THERE FLAG BEARER THEN PDP SHOULD FORGET ABOUT WINING 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ATIKU IS WIDELY ACCEPTED AMONG NIGERIAN UNLIKE OTHER PDP ASPIRANT WHO CAN ONLY TRY TO WIN THERE STATE. TAKE FOR INSTANCE ATIKU CAN WIN THE WHOLE OF SOUTHEAST, NORTH EAST, NORTHCENTRE AND SOUTHSOUTH, IN SOUTHWEST WILL ALSO MAKE A VERY SIGNIFICANT GAIN DO TO HIGH NUMBERS OF NONINDIGENES IN LAGOS, KWANKWASO FOR INSTANCE IS ONLY POPULAR IN NORTH WEST AND WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO DEFEAT BUHARI WHOW ALSO FROM THE SAME REGION. ANOTHER THING IS THAT PDP SHOULD NOT BY ANY MEANS UNDERMINE THE VOTE OF IGBOS BASED ON REGIONAL REGISTRATION BECAUSE IGBOS CONSTITUTE THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF LITERATE REGISTERED VOTES ACCROSS NIGERIA AND ALSO HAVE THE HIGHEST SINGLE BLOCK VOTE ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND BESIDE HAVE THE SECOND HIGHEST NUMBER OF NONINDIGENES REGISTERED VOTES IN ANY STATE EXCERPT SOUTHEAST.
shut up there. see as e dey overrate the 5 percenters like say den no be minority again... all of those people you mentioned joined together can not defeat Buhari in the current political settings.. wake up before you shit for bed

6 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by stevyhann: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Please play your game wike.
Anywhere saraki is,there is tendency for confusion because he is a corny man..
Watch him,he is a green snake in the green grassess

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by gurnam: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hedonini:
I don't trust Tambuwal.

Tambuwal is actually Wike’s preferred candidate.

The truth is Wike and Secondus got their calculations wrong. They will end up to be consumed by someone like Saraki who is a ruthless politician that knows the game far more than Wike and Secondus.

There are few politicians in PDP that can match Saraki politician machinations

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by Bhol28: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Oga nobody planted anything,the fact is all your aspirants are desperate to be president and they realised that PDP is where they have hope so they all jumped back.Saraki believes he can outsmart u guys in Pdp since Apc have learnt not to trust him again,Atiku knows that his money will once again fail him in Apc,Kwankwaso believes his popularity in Kano is enough to win Presidential election.

6 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by Ojiofor: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fiaburnthem:
Wike, pls name names and shame your devil...
Could it be APC planted saraki or maybe atiku
I don't want to Crack my head...
Wike name them please or forever shut your F mouth.

Tambuwal could be one of them.
I don't trust that niğğa.
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by duwdu: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
alizma:
it will take a team of very strong Nigerian politicians to break through the combo political wisdom of Buhari and Jagaban.

Your head dey there... gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by Hayyan22: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
;
Sarrakii:
Did i hear u say highest block votes? If i'm not mistaken they supported pdp in 2015 elections almost 98%, did that make any difference?

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by NonsoWow: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
It won't take a genius to figure out that the mole is Atiku. He has already given everyone a heads-up about his intention to 'scatter everything' if the primary doesn't go his way.
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by uridadole: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
vanbonattel:
Saraki planted himself. He will get the ticket and send Mr lifeless back to cow herdingk.
possible only in your dream

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by senatordave1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
NonsoWow:
It won't take a genius to figure out that the mole is Atiku. He has already given everyone a heads-up about his intention to 'scatter everything' if the primary doesn't go his way.
Its actually true.i had always reasoned like manner.at least 2 of the pdp aspirants are secretly working for buhari.am also thinking that donald duke and apga wanting to present a candidate is apc's underground machinery at work.anything to weaken ss/se votes
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by Akaujaa(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
For the first time, I totally agree with Wike. He's obviously referring to the likes of Tambuwal
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by maasoap(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jchi9876:
Thug that rigged his way into office in 2015 and killed many people in Rivers.

Now all the 3 senatorial district are solidly APC we Wil fight you ak 47 to ak 47, juju to juju and Wil waste bullets in that fat stomach of your imbeccillle son that you used for juju

He masterminded and killings of so many APC members in Rivers State in 2015. The same thing with Akwa Ibom state, it's just unfortunate that Akpabio is now APC beautiful bride.
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
modath:
Considering the major contenders in PDP are defectors, PDP had already fallen into the fool trap again. smiley

But they were welcomed into the PDP with funfair and so much noise and celebration. Now, Wike is crying because of the potential defection after PDP's incoming presidential primary election.
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
NonsoWow:
.. That's ridiculous my friend. A whole Atiku? Abi dem born you today?

You should know that Atiku is too big to be anybody's mole. How would Buhari or the APC reward him? What does he stand to gain by indirectly working for the APC?

For as long as we remember Atiku has wanted only one thing. To be president. Only the presidential office is big enough to accommodate Atiku's giant ego. Nothing less.

And besides, he is more PDP than Wike will ever be. Atiku is a founding father of the PDP. He only defected to opposition parties on two occasions (AC, 2007 and APC, 2014) solely to pursue his presidential ambition.

If there's a mole, then it has to be someone like Tambuwal (even if Wike himself doesn't realise it yet) or even Dankwambo.
Re: INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike by omoiyalayi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is an indictment on some of this aspirant especially those that defected from apc to pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension / 3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal / Killers Of Salome Abuh Arrested By Police In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.