Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor (3817 Views)

Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu / O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC / Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by DamiBukola: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2018
docadams:
I see realignment of political forces to push out PDP from power in Delta state come 2019. Once the Emerhor factor is amicably resolved, the coast will be clear for APC to present a candidate from Delta north senatorial zone to face Okowa. The Ogboru faction, according to sources has earlier conceded the governorship slot to Delta north. Withe Delta central already APC, the party will most likely capture Delta South . Delta north will be a battle ground.

PDP is going, going annnd gone in Delta state

Count Ijaw speaking areas out of your madness. Delta South is majorly Ijaw and that is why Uduaghan us running from pillar to post. The area has 8 LGAs with Ijaws owning, Bomadi, Burutu (the largest), Patani, 60% of Warri South West in Ogbe Ijaw), 40% in Warri North and 25% in Warri South.

Stop hallucinating that an Ijaw man will vote Uduaghan against their own let alone someone from a party (APC) seen as as an ostracized party around the Ijaw area.

APC can never Delta South, Uduaghan can't win his local government and that you can take to the bank.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by DamiBukola: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2018
docadams:

Some issue are incontestable,

1. Delta Central is APC.

2 In DT South , 2 of the 3 major tribes are in APC fold ie Isoko and Itsekiri going by the gale of defections recently especially in Isoko land where the APC chairman is from as well as Uduaghan and Ayeri. So PDP can only boast of the Ijaw votes

3 In Delta north, the zone of Okowa, the governor cant boas of 60% loyalty from his IKA tribesmen because Dr Ojuogo of APC is always there to dilute his influence whenever they belong to opposing camps. In fact IKA nation is almost equally divided between them. The there is Kachukwu,

4 PVC no more writing of results in government house after dumping election results from the creeks in the ocean.

Name the useless man in Isoko who defected? Your APC cannot win a ward in Isoko land.

In Delta Central, APC is strong in places like Ethiope East, Abraka axis. They can never win Ethiope West were and you know that.

Ogboru has never Warri Uvwie and Okpe and Sapele and he won't win it come 2019.

The only places APC can win in Delta are Ethiope East, Ughelli North, Ughelli South, and Udu LGA.

They have no LGA to win in Isoko land, none in Ijaw land and none in Itsekiri land. Ayiri cannot win his town for APC.

Ojougbo cannot win me in his Ika LGA let a lone an incumbent. Ojougbo is as light as paper. He is just ranting and he won't win his town even if he is the governorship aspirant. You can take that to the bank.

Save this post and thank me letter.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by jayson87: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2018
docadams:
I see realignment of political forces to push out PDP from power in Delta state come 2019. Once the Emerhor factor is amicably resolved, the coast will be clear for APC to present a candidate from Delta north senatorial zone to face Okowa. The Ogboru faction, according to sources has earlier conceded the governorship slot to Delta north. Withe Delta central already APC, the party will most likely capture Delta South . Delta north will be a battle ground.

PDP is going, going annnd gone in Delta state
Of all gullible tribes in Nigeria, Deltans are not a part. Sorry.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by senatordave1(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2018
DamiBukola:

Name the useless man in Isoko who defected? Your APC cannot win a ward in Isoko land.

In Delta Central, APC is strong in places like Ethiope East, Abraka axis. They can never win Ethiope West were and you know that.

Ogboru has never Warri Uvwie and Okpe and Sapele and he won't win it come 2019.

The only places APC can win in Delta are Ethiope East, Ughelli North, Ughelli South, and Udu LGA.

They have no LGA to win in Isoko land, none in Ijaw land and none in Itsekiri land. Ayiri cannot win his town for APC.

Ojougbo cannot win me in his Ika LGA let a lone an incumbent. Ojougbo is as light as paper. He is just ranting and he won't win his town even if he is the governorship aspirant. You can take that to the bank.

Save this post and thank me letter.
If buhari can win all this lgas you mentioned,its ok for him.guy me and you know that if ogboru is fielded,he will win this time.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by senatordave1(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2018
jayson87:
Of all gullible tribes in Nigeria, Deltans are not a part. Sorry.
Your right.delta is very educated.there not gullible to be voting pdp since 1999 without developing.its time to change

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Iriruaga100(m): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2018
DamiBukola:

Count Ijaw speaking areas out of your madness. Delta South is majorly Ijaw and that is why Uduaghan us running from pillar to post. The area has 8 LGAs with Ijaws owning, Bomadi, Burutu (the largest), Patani, 60% of Warri South West in Ogbe Ijaw), 40% in Warri North and 25% in Warri South.

Stop hallucinating that an Ijaw man will vote Uduaghan against their own let alone someone from a party (APC) seen as as an ostracized party around the Ijaw area.

APC can never Delta South, Uduaghan can't win his local government and that you can take to the bank.

The ijaws has no village or territory in warri south, the land in which ogbe-ijo is located was given to them by a community in udu local govt called aladja. Always get your fact right. For 2019, the permutation is against PDP and I don't see ono-agege leaving Senate for emerho. Uduaghan is a light weight politician with no grass root support, I would prefer somebody from isoko to give manager a run for his money.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

If buhari can win all this lgas you mentioned,its ok for him.guy me and you know that if ogboru is fielded,he will win this time.

Bros APC will not be allowed to rig in delat state.If that is what you are hoping on.Delta is not ekiti and has enough men and resources enough to confront the military and police if they decide to abuse their authourities to rig for APC.Am very sure you know quite well what Tompolo is capable of
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Omo-Agege get action pass Tompolo?
Get Action Pass Tompolo In What Term?

1. Omo-agege Is A Politician While Tompolo Is A Militant

2. Omo-agege Is From Delta Central While Tompolo Is From Delta South.

Hope You Know Delta South Comprises Of Isoko, Itsekir And Ijaw.
Tompolo Happens To Be Ijaw And His Dominating Prowess Is Restricted To His Immediate Domain Alone. You Just Cant Compare Him To Omo-agege Politically.

Its Like Comparing Fuji To Hip Hop Music

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Tompolo Happens To Be Ijaw And His Dominating Prowess Is Restricted To His Immediate Domain Alone. You Just Cant Compare Him To Omo-agege Politically.

*We also have urhobo in Delta South. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

BROS APC CANNOT TAKE DELTA STATE WHETHER BY RIGGING OR FREE OR FAIR ELCTIONS.THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPTED THIS FACT THE BETTER FOR YOU
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
DamiBukola:

Ijaws are not the majority in delta south, how do you even come to this conclusion?, stop pulling statistics from your Anus, Isoko has more population than ijaw in Delta South.

I don't support the idea of Uduanghan going to the Senate, the man is a crook and a thief.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Ijaws are not the majority in delta south, how do you even come to this conclusion?, stop pulling statistics from your Anus, Isoko has more population than ijaw in Delta South.

I don't support the idea of Uduanghan going to the Senate, the man is a crook and a thief

HE WILL BE THE APC SENATORIAL CANDIDATE TO CONSTEST AGAINST MANAGER
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

*We also have urhobo in Delta South. grin
Lolzz.. Ofcourse Plus Our Isoko Brothers Wey Borrow Our Language Join Too Sef.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

BROS APC CANNOT TAKE DELTA STATE WHETHER BY RIGGING OR FREE OR FAIR ELCTIONS.THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPTED THIS FACT THE BETTER FOR YOU

You have no idea what's going on in Delta state, I just saw you comparing omo-agege to Tomoplo, lol, like WTF, lemme not spill some stuffs online sha.

APC winning delta state will be Determined by the person they give their governorship ticket to, Ogboru is the only threat to PDP in the state, omo-agege became even popular in Delta central due to Ogboru's influence.

Deltans are not happy with the way PDp mismanaged the state resources, APC will pull a big stunt both in the governorship and presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

You have no idea what's going on in Delta state, I just saw you comparing omo-agege to Tomoplo, lol, like WTF, lemme not spill some stuffs online sha.

APC winning delta state will be Determined by the person they give their governorship ticket to, [b]Ogboru is the only threat to PDP i[/b]n the state, omo-agege became even popular in Delta central due to Ogboru's influence.

Deltans are not happy with the way PDp mismanaged the state resources, APC will pull a big stunt both in the governorship and presidential elections.

grin grin grin grin The same Ogboru whao has been losing back to back to all the PDP Governors Delta stAte has produced so far
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Lolzz.. Ofcourse Plus Our Isoko Brothers Wey Borrow Our Language Join Too Sef.

lol.. I they tell you, Oniovo I just feel this man is working for PDP, his moves lately are something else.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

If You Had Made This Statement In 2015, I'd Have Concurred Vehemently. But With The Gale Of Defections Accosting PDP In Delta State At The Moment, I Disagree With You.. Lets Wait Till After PDP Primaries You'll Get The Broader Picture.

And As For Free And Fair Elections. If PDP Was So Sure Of Delta's Vote Like You Claim, Assasination Of Perceived Antagonists, Hijacking Of Ballot Boxes, Monetary Inducement Of Electorates And All Other Forms Of Election Misconduct As Evident In Deltas Guber Elections Since 1999 Would Have Been Needless.
The Fact That Desperate Steps Were Taken To Quail The Opposition In Delta State Explains That The Foundation And Idealogy For A Change Of Government Yielding Momentum As At Now, Had Been Built For Ages. Even Though It Suffered Intimidations From The Ruling Party. There's Been An Active Opp

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by senatordave1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Bros APC will not be allowed to rig in delat state.If that is what you are hoping on.Delta is not ekiti and has enough men and resources enough to confront the military and police if they decide to abuse their authourities to rig for APC.Am very sure you know quite well what Tompolo is capable of
Your funny.pdp has been rigging since 1999,people are tired.they rigged with mostly security operatives who are no more with them.tompolo is hiding and can do little.many pdp chieftains that rig for pdp are now in apc.pdp wil win but buhari will get 30%
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin The same Ogboru whao has been losing back to back to all the PDP Governors Delta stAte has produced so far

Loosing?, you are indeed not familiar with Delta politics, I don't think you know who Ogboru is and the crowd he controls in Delta state.

Ask around.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by senatordave1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Why are you arguing with a major delta stakeholder na? I thought your from anambra.how would you feel with someone arguing blindly about anambra with you.please accept it,pdp is getting weak in delta.why not embrace apga

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Your funny.pdp has been rigging since 1999,people are tired.they rigged with mostly security operatives who are no more with them.tompolo is hiding and can do little.many pdp chieftains that rig for pdp are now in apc.pdp wil win but buhari will get 30%

bros trust me.This is delta state and the APC will not be allowed to rig.You will see how it would evolve.Buhari will be lucky to get even teh 5% he claimed to have gotten in 2015.BTW the fact that someone is voting his tribesman in APC as Governor does not mean he will vote for Buhari.That is teh stupid mistake you people keep making
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by senatordave1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Loosing?, you are indeed not familiar with Delta politics, I don't think you know who Ogboru is and the crowd he controls in Delta state.

Ask around.
Please sir dont argue with that anambra boy.hes one of those that hate buhari and feels everybody down south hates buhari also not knowing that apc is getting stronger.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Why are you arguing with a major delta stakeholder na? I thought your from anambra.how would you feel with someone arguing blindly about anambra with you.please accept it,pdp is getting weak in delta.why not embrace apga

so the fact that am from Anambra change the fact that Ogboru lost all the gvernorship elections from 2003-2015? .You have been the one creating threads alocating votes to APC and PDP as it catches your fancey across all teh regions of teh country.Are you an indigene of all these states that you keep allocating votes for in the confines of your bedroom?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by senatordave1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

bros trust me.This is delta state and the APC will not be allowed to rig.You will see how it would evolve.Buhari will be lucky to get even teh 5% he claimed to have gotten in 2015.BTW the fact that someone is voting his tribesman in APC as Governor does not mean he will vote for Buhari.That is teh stupid mistake you people keep making
Presidential and legislative polls affect each other.if apc candidates in legislative votes get much votes,other apc contestants will also benefit.moreover delta polls are usually rigged with state power

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by senatordave1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

so the fact that am from Anambra change the fact that Ogboru lost all the gvernorship elections from 2003-2015? .You have been the one creating threads alocating votes to APC and PDP as it catches your fancey across all teh regions of teh country.Are you an indigene of all these states that you keep allocating votes for in the confines of your bedroom?

If You Had Made This Statement In 2015, I'd Have Concurred Vehemently. But With The Gale Of Defections Accosting PDP In Delta State At The Moment, I Disagree With You.. Lets Wait Till After PDP Primaries You'll Get The Broader Picture.

And As For Free And Fair Elections. If PDP Was So Sure Of Delta's Vote Like You Claim, Assasination Of Perceived Antagonists, Hijacking Of Ballot Boxes, Monetary Inducement Of Electorates And All Other Forms Of Election Misconduct As Evident In Deltas Guber Elections Since 1999 Would Have Been Needless.
The Fact That Desperate Steps Were Taken To Quail The Opposition In Delta State Explains That The Foundation And Idealogy For A Change Of Government Yielding Momentum As At Now, Had Been Built For Ages. Even Though It Suffered Intimidations From The Ruling Party. There's Been An Active Opp

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

I don't support the idea of Uduanghan going to the Senate, the man is a crook and a thief.

Me, I Cant Shout Oo, Pls Na Just To Start Calling Out The Monikers Of Active Itsekiri's And Isokos Make Them Come Debunk That Claim...
cc Oritzy
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Presidential and legislative polls affect each other.if apc candidates in legislative votes get much votes,other apc contestants will also benefit.moreover delta polls are usually rigged with state power

there is no law that p[eople should vate for teh same party in presidential and senatorial eelctions stop making stupid assumptions.Buhrai is not popular in the SS/SE and even some of those who will vote for the APC in other elections will never vote for him and the APC wil not be allowed to rig elections in delta state.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Even The James Ibori These People Have Been Yapping About Knows EFCC Is Watching Him With A Magnifying Lens From A Distance. The Minute He Wan Shenoma Too Much Na Im Body Go Hear Weee.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Me, I Cant Shout Oo, Pls Na Just To Start Calling Out The Monikers Of Active Itsekiri's And Isokos Make Them Come Debunk That Claim...
cc Oritzy
In Delta state ijaws are the minority, politically speaking the itsekiri's are more relevant than them, the itsekiri just produced a governor, even before anioma.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by senatordave1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

there is no law that p[eople should vate for teh same party in presidential and senatorial eelctions stop making stupid assumptions.Buhrai is not popular in the SS/SE and even some of those who will vote for the APC in other elections will never vote for him and the APC wil not be allowed to rig elections in delta state.
Can you tell me signs that shows whether buhari will be voted in delta or not

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

lol.. I they tell you, Oniovo I just feel this man is working for PDP, his moves lately are something else.

I Opened A Thread About This Shit Some Time Ago. Emerhor Is A PDP Arrow Head In APC... His Dislike For Ogboru And Overzealous Political Ambition Is Driving Him Nuts. Can You Imagine The Idiot Is Vying For The Senatorial Window With Omo-agege. How On Earth Does That Makes Sense?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Can you tell me signs that shows whether buhari will be voted in delta or not

he is hated because his privileged terrorist group has been running amok all over the state without him doing anything about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital / Presidentcovik Trends On Twitter As Imam Roast Buhari / 2023: South Will Rise Up In Arms If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari -Babachir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.