Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor (3815 Views)

Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu / O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC / Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by senatordave1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Ijaws are not the majority in delta south, how do you even come to this conclusion?, stop pulling statistics from your Anus, Isoko has more population than ijaw in Delta South.

I don't support the idea of Uduanghan going to the Senate, the man is a crook and a thief.
But ijaws dominate burutu,patani,bomadi and have enclaves in warri north and south west

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by senatordave1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

he is hated because his privileged terrorist group has been running amok all over the state without him doing anything about it
Just that? The fulanis have always been in delta.obj killed hundreds in bayelsa and benue but still won there

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by senatordave1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Even The James Ibori These People Have Been Yapping About Knows EFCC Is Watching Him With A Magnifying Lens From A Distance. The Minute He Wan Shenoma Too Much Na Im Body Go Hear Weee.
I knew that ibori must have had a secret arrangement with the fg which has prevented them from disturbing him.lawal daura even met him severally.pa chukwudi wont see such secret moves
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Just that? The fulanis have always been in delta.obj killed hundreds in bayelsa and benue but still won there

Bros enough of the arguments.Shebi elections will come and go? God keep us alive to see how the APC and Buhari will win delta in 2019.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

I knew that ibori must have had a secret arrangement with the fg which has prevented them from disturbing him.lawal daura even met him severally.pa chukwudi wont see such secret moves

Ibori has not decamoed to the APC.Continue deceiving yourself
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Shukuakukobambi: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

he is hated because his privileged terrorist group has been running amok all over the state without him doing anything about it

You see the nonsense you're writing? Why do you think everybody is as hateful as you?

Do you know how many delta women deal in cows? do you know how many delta women and men travel to Jos and maiduguri to bring back cattle which they sell in Delta state? You think it's fulani that own all the cattle you see in Delta? or even all over the south of Nigeria?
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

there is no law that p[eople should vate for teh same party in presidential and senatorial eelctions stop making stupid assumptions.Buhrai is not popular in the SS/SE and even some of those who will vote for the APC in other elections will never vote for him and the APC wil not be allowed to rig elections in delta state.

Bros Federal Govt Can Decide To Rig Delta's Election In Favour Of APC And Nothing Will Happen. Will PDP Party Agents Embark On A Killing Spree Because They Lost Or Militants Will Start Detonating Bombs? Bad As E Bad, We"ll All Meet In Court, Meanwhile The States Structure Must Have Been Reshuffled And Readjusted. Infact PDP Bigwigs Will Have No Choice Than Decamping Themselves..
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Shukuakukobambi: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

I've just being following this discussion since. I don't know why he will not keep quiet and allow the sons of the Niger delta discuss their own state politics in peace. He assumes everybody plays the politics of hate and emotions they play

I travel through delta state very well and i know plenty Ukwuani and Urhobo women and men who travel to the north to go bring cattle for sale in Delta state. Na the women surprise me pass. Old women who have been in the business for over 30 years raking in money from it. I even talked to one like that and asked if she buys up to N5M worth of cattle and her response was "N5M na money?"
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

I Opened A Thread About This Shit Some Time Ago. Emerhor Is A PDP Arrow Head In APC... His Dislike For Ogboru And Overzealous Political Ambition Is Driving Him Nuts. Can You Imagine The Idiot Is Vying For The Senatorial Window With Omo-agege. How On Earth Does That Makes Sense?

I love the treatment Omo-agege gave him that last time, he is irrelevant in Delta central and Delta state at large, when he was the chairman of APC in delta state nobody knew him, if not for Omo-agege and Ogboru, APC wouldn't have penetrated Delta state, sometimes I find it hard to believe he is an Urhobo man. I don't just know why he hates Ogboru so much, something is not just right.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin The same Ogboru whao has been losing back to back to all the PDP Governors Delta stAte has produced so far

Bros That Was How Buhari Lost Back To Back To PDP Until He Eventually Made The Right Alliances And Disgraced An Incumbent Government Out Of Power. The Minute This Analogy Is Fully Extrapolated In Delta State, We Can Only Wish PDP Adieu's.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Bros Federal Govt Can Decide To Rig Delta's Election In Favour Of APC And Nothing Will Happen. Will PDP Party Agents Embark On A Killing Spree Because They Lost Or Militants Will Start Detonating Bombs? Bad As E Bad, We"ll All Meet In Court, Meanwhile The States Structure Must Have Been Reshuffled And Readjusted. Infact PDP Bigwigs Will Have No Choice Than Decamping Themselves..

Bros the FG will not be able t rig the elections in delta state.You keep making so much assumptions.The APC led FG will never be able to rig the elections.This is not even a case that will be stopped in the courts.They will be stopped iright there on teh polling stations and collation centres by the NECESSARY MEANS.You can be rest assured of that.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Even Though Ibori Has Not Come Out The Recant Publicly Over The Division And Chaos In The PDP Camp, Everyone Knows That Like The Chief priest Of Ulu In Chinue Achibe's Novel "The Arrow Of God", Uduaghan Is The Replica Of Obika, Ezelu's Son And Was Sent To Represent Him In APC For The Meantime.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
I also liek people been honest.Instead of senatordave comming out openly to tell us that the APC plans to rig the elections he has been opening threads allocating votes to parties as it catches his fancy and claiming that with the defections of Mr A or Mr B APC will win elections in XYZ state.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
docadams:
I see realignment of political forces to push out PDP from power in Delta state come 2019. Once the Emerhor factor is amicably resolved, the coast will be clear for APC to present a candidate from Delta north senatorial zone to face Okowa. The Ogboru faction, according to sources has earlier conceded the governorship slot to Delta north. Withe Delta central already APC, the party will most likely capture Delta South . Delta north will be a battle ground.

PDP is going, going annnd gone in Delta state
Trust me, Uduaghan cannot defeat Manager in Delta South Senate.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

But ijaws dominate burutu,patani,bomadi and have enclaves in warri north and south west

Below are the local governments making up Delta South senatorial district ,

Bomadi
Burutu
Isoko North
Isoko South
Patani
Warri North
Warri South and
Warri South West

Isoko Dominates Isoko North and South (100%), warri south is dominated by Urhobo, itsekiri and ijaws (minority), Warri north and south west is highly Dominated by Itsekiri, leaving Bomadi,patani and Burutu to the ijaws, may I also remind you that Bomadi and Burutu are not densely populated compared to other local governments in Delta south such as Warri south, Isoko North & south and Warri north, for example the population of people in Patani is just 67,707 while Isoko South is 235,147.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

I love the treatment Omo-agege gave him that last time, he is irrelevant in Delta central and Delta state at large, when he was the chairman of APC in delta state nobody knew him, if not for Omo-agege and Ogboru, APC wouldn't have penetrated Delta state, sometimes I find it hard to believe he is an Urhobo man. I don't just know why he hates Ogboru so much, something is not just right.
It appears that Ibori political family in Urhoboland have moved to APC, please, what is happening to PDP in Delta central?

Irrespective, I don't think you guys broom revolution will succeed in Delta south and Delta north.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Below are the local government making up Delta South senatorial district ,

Bomadi
Burutu
Isoko North
Isoko South
Patani
Warri North
Warri South and
Warri South West

Isoko Dominates Isoko North and South (100%), warri south is dominated by Urhobo, itsekiri and ijaws (minority), Warri north and south west is highly Dominated by Itsekiri, leaving Bomadi,patani and Burutu to the ijaws, may I also remind you that Bomadi and Burutu are not densely populated compared to other local governments in Delta south such as Warri south, Isoko North & south and Warri north.

You have come with your jaundiced figures again (this is one reason I stopped engaging people on Nairaland).

Ijaws dominate Delta south, it is the reason Uduaghan as incumbent Governor shelved his senatorial ambition in 2015 because he knew that he will be floored.

Be honest in your assessment next time, it is open secret that Ijaws are 70% Delta South.

I am not arguing with you but stating the fact! You can argue with yourself bro.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by comos: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

I Opened A Thread About This Shit Some Time Ago. Emerhor Is A PDP Arrow Head In APC... His Dislike For Ogboru And Overzealous Political Ambition Is Driving Him Nuts. Can You Imagine The Idiot Is Vying For The Senatorial Window With Omo-agege. How On Earth Does That Makes Sense?

Instead of Omo-Agege to attract projects to his constituency, he was busy fighting for Buhari in the senate,

Let see how he can even win primary talk-less of the real election where Uhrobos are waiting to deal with him
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

It appears that Ibori political family in Urhoboland have moved to APC, please, what is happening to PDP in Delta central?

Irrespective, I don't think you guys broom revolution will succeed in Delta south and Delta north.

PDP is dead in Delta central, the only logical reason to that is the way they mismanagement our resources, we are just tired of poor governance.

PS: I'm an APC supporter.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

PDP is dead in Delta central, the only logical reason to that is the way they mismanagement our resources, we are just tired of poor governance.

PS: I'm an APC supporter.

So the APC is hoping to win the Delta Guber by winning Delta central only?
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Bros the FG will not be able t rig the elections in delta state.You keep making so much assumptions.The APC led FG will never be able to rig the elections.This is not even a case that will be stopped in the courts.They will be stopped iright there on teh polling stations and collation centres by the NECESSARY MEANS.You can be rest assured of that.

Making Assumptions And Pontifications Based On Extrapolated Facts From Several Other Similar Scenario's,,, Isn't This How Political Analysts Around The Globe Argue?

Before The Ekiti Guber Elections, I Saw Comments Made By Nairaland Onlookers From Diaspora,,, Those With Online PVC's Threatening To Distort By Any Means Possible The Elections If Results Were Concocted In Favour Of The Ruling Party, But Today Thats History. Am Only Sorry For Those Who Will Die For Nothing Trying To Win Elections For PDP By Any "MEANS POSSIBLE".
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You have come with your jaundiced figures again (this is one reason I stopped engaging people on Nairaland).

Ijaws dominate Delta south, it is the reason Uduaghan as incumbent Governor shelved his senatorial ambition in 2015 because he knew that he will be floored.

Be honest in your assessment next time, it is open secret that Ijaws are 70% Delta South.

I am not arguing with you but stating the fact! You can argue with yourself bro.

Unlike you, I don't just pluck statistics from nowhere, those figures I gave were that of the last population census, In Delta state ijaws are the minority, so how can they make up 70% of Delta south?, where did you put itsekiri and isoko? 30% I guess. lol..

Reference

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isoko_North

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isoko_South

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warri_South_West

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patani,_Delta

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Making Assumptions And Pontifications Based On Extrapolated Facts From Several Other Similar Scenario's,,, Isn't This How Political Analysts Around The Globe Argue?

Before The Ekiti Guber Elections, I Saw Comments Made By Nairaland Onlookers From Diaspora,,, Those With Online PVC's Threatening To Distort By Any Means Possible The Elections If Results Were Concocted In Favour Of The Ruling Party, But Today Thats History. Am Only Sorry For Those Who Will Die For Nothing Trying To Win Elections For PDP By Any "MEANS POSSIBLE".

Delta state is not ekiti and even a baby knows how politics is played in delta state.Trust me it is impossible to impose or rig in an unpopular candidate
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Unlike you, I don't just pluck statistics from nowhere, those figures I gave were that of the last population census, In Delta state ijaws are the minority, so how can they make up 70% of Delta south?, where did you put itsekiri and isoko? 30% I guess. lol..

Reference

wikipedia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don laugh tire
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Unlike you, I don't just pluck statistics from nowhere, those figures I gave were that of the last population census,
Easy man, the last census never had anything to do with tribe or ethnic group. It never captured it! FACT!

[qute]In Delta state ijaws are the minority, so how can they make up 70% of Delta south?, where did you put itsekiri and isoko? 30% I guess. lol..[/quote]
Ijaws are majority in Delta South with 65-70% population (this is an undisputable fact!).

Reference

When a source is Wikipedia I don't bother discussing it. Wikipedia is open for any Dick and Harry to write.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

wikipedia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don laugh tire
Maybe na him write am sef.

I see Delta North and Delta South teaming to return PDP in 2019 sef. Delta central alone cannot make anyone Governor and APC stronghold in Delta south is itsekiri, which is a minute minority there.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
comos:

Instead of Omo-Agege to attract projects to his constituency, he was busy fighting for Buhari in the senate,

Let see how he can even win primary talk-less of the real election where Uhrobos are waiting to deal with him

You Should Have Listed The Bills And Projects Executed By Amori After He Succeeded In Rigging Delta Central Elections For PDP. Oh I Almost Forgot, He Went There And Started Carrying Gals.. Thats The Only Achievement I Can Remember.

You Musn't Criticize For The Sake Of It. How Has James Manager That Has Been There For 4 Terms Transformed Delta South Better Than Delta Central? Or How Has Okowa Transformed Delta State Better Than Edo? Even When He Was A Senator?

As For The Buhari Saga, It Only Made Omo- Agege Much More Popular... One Would Begin To Wonder If He Was There Before The Likes Of James Manager Etc. Infact Am So Proud Of My Senator.. He Shook The Whole Of Nigeria And NASS By Himself. His Second Term Is Assured

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by soliddust2020: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Ibori has not decamoed to the APC.Continue deceiving yourself

Delta central is for majority apc as it stands, in south they have the itsekiris and might have isoko based on underground negotiations going on. If apc can pull a good coup in delta north then delta state will fall to them. Okowa caused this for himself by excluding a lot of big politicians, also he didn't work so the masses don't really support him. Okowa has a very strong political battle ahead of him, he just have to reach out to the remaining aggrieved pdp members to stop them from defecting.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Imehn,, And I Been Dey Argue With One Guy Say Urhobos Nor Dey Backstab Themselves. Its A Shame... Even That Cairo Ojuigbo I Dey Use Corner Eye Look Am.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Easy man, the last census never had anything to do with tribe or ethnic group. It never captured it! FACT!

Ijaws are majority in Delta South with 65-70% population (this is an undisputable fact!).

When a source is Wikipedia I don't bother discussing it. Wikipedia is open for any Dick and Harry to write.

Lol.., I just told you that the local government occupied by the ijaws are not densely populated, I was expecting a counter, that's how to start a reasonable argument, instead of trying to play smart.

You are so ignorant that you had to inflate the population of ijaws in delta south to 65% .. Blood of God!, can you please help with a breakdown?, which local government of theirs has up to 200k individuals ? is it Burutu or Patani?.

Onuwaje and Mystiquefia abeg come observe this lie.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Below are the local governments making up Delta South senatorial district ,

Bomadi
Burutu
Isoko North
Isoko South
Patani
Warri North
Warri South and
Warri South West

Isoko Dominates Isoko North and South (100%), warri south is dominated by Urhobo, itsekiri and ijaws (minority), Warri north and south west is highly Dominated by Itsekiri, leaving Bomadi,patani and Burutu to the ijaws, may I also remind you that Bomadi and Burutu are not densely populated compared to other local governments in Delta south such as Warri south, Isoko North & south and Warri north, for example the population of people in Patani is just 67,707 while Isoko South is 235,147.

Oniovo I Trust Ur Gofment.. Twale!!
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
soliddust2020:

Delta central is for majority apc as it stands, in south they have the itsekiris and might have isoko based on underground negotiations going on. If apc can pull a good coup in delta north then delta state will fall to them. Okowa caused this for himself by excluding a lot of big politicians, also he didn't work so the masses don't really support him. Okowa has a very strong political battle ahead of him, he just have to reach out to the remaining aggrieved pdp members to stop them from defecting.

beacuse Uduaghan decamped does not mean the APC has the itsekiris.Remember the party is hugely laothed in the region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Crowd With Red Cap Waiting For Atiku In Kano[photos] / Governor Obaseki Explains Why He Did Not Inaugurate Edo Legislators / 2023: South Will Rise Up In Arms If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari -Babachir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.