Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor (3814 Views)

Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu / O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC / Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Delta state is not ekiti and even a baby knows how politics is played in delta state.Trust me it is impossible to impose or rig in an unpopular candidate

And Thats Why Those Of Us From Delta State Are Saying That The Only Mistake Capable Of Denying APC's Victory In The Guber Elections Kom 2019, Is If They Fail To Project Great Ogboru As Their Party Candidate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Oniovo I Trust Ur Gofment.. Twale!!

You can imagine some okpokpise make never smell area they follow me yarn okpata. they inflate figures anyhow.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Lol.., I just told you that the local government occupied by the ijaws are not densely populated, I was expecting a counter, that's how to start a reasonable argument, instead of trying to play smart.

You are so ignorant that you had to inflate the population of ijaws in delta south to 65% .. Blood of God!, can you please help with a breakdown?, which local government of theirs has up to 200k individuals ? is it Burutu or Patani?.

Onuwaje and Mystiquefia abeg come observe this lie.

Bros Na Ontop Water Wey Them Take Build Their Egheleghe 9 Them Take Get 90% Of Delta South, But For Land 35% Na Dash Be That Sef.

People Would Say Fear North But I Say Fear "Nairalanders". These People Can Lie For Africa.. Worst Still Na Jux Bus Carry Dem Pass When Dem Dey Go Hustle For Lagos

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by nwolisar: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Population does not determine who would win elections most times, the voters register should be the yardstick here, and mostly, in delta State, who is the biggest spender.

Firstly, Delta Central is not totally PDP as we are been made to believe, Ughelli North, South and a crop of Udu & Ethiope East is for APC... others like Uvwie, Okpe, Sapele and Ethiope West is pro PDP. Agege is popular now, and his return I think depends largely on the PDP candidate's popularity and pocket. Of all the aspirants so far, only Oboro & Obule are known big spenders. Safe to say, Omo-Agege's return is not very feasible.

As for apc taking over Delta State is highly unlikely, their structure is not very well grounded for now. A good candidate from North should be Ochei against Ojougbo.

As for Delta South, Ijaws have a good number of voters in Burutu, patani is not much and I have it on good authority that ijaws in Warri North and SW are even funded by the itsekiris. When the chips are down, it boils down to money politics. Uduaghan may not win Manager or Orue or Ejele, or whoever flies the pdp flag, but a stern statement will be made. Uduaghan is an ex-governor and the money will be there sat his disposal.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Efewestern: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Bros Na Ontop Water Wey Them Take Build Their Egheleghe 9 Them Take Get 90% Of Delta South, But For Land 35% Na Dash Be That Sef.

People Would Say Fear North But I Say Fear "Nairalanders". These People Can Lie For Africa.. Worst Still Na Jux Bus Carry Dem Pass When Dem Dey Go Hustle For Lagos

Lol, your teeth complete.

Even 35% self na over dash, na to peg am for 30%, small time we go hear say na them get full Area. Lion they talk dog too one show im self.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Heavance(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Can someone tell me what Emerhor has done in his home town (evwreni) and he wants to become what?
This man funny o
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

beacuse Uduaghan decamped does not mean the APC has the itsekiris.Remember the party is hugely laothed in the region

Bros Fear God Ooo. So You Wan Still Follow Uduaghan And Ayiri(Prime Minister) Drag Itsekiri Land? Oghene Biko Ooo
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by soliddust2020: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

beacuse Uduaghan decamped does not mean the APC has the itsekiris.Remember the party is hugely laothed in the region

You have ayiri, tuoyo and host of others there. I felt majority of my kinsmen urhobos hate apc till recent development. The truth okowa is hated by both the masses and a lot of big politicians, it is going to cost him serious problems. Okowa was banking on the popularity of pdp in the state to get reclected, he has a lot of political works to do as it is now.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Mystiquefia: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Lol, your teeth complete.

Even 35% self na over dash, na to peg am for 30%, small time we go hear say na them get full Area. Lion they talk dog too one show im self.

Lwkmd!! Oniovo Correct, You Know Watsup.. Urhobo Ovo' Vo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by GuntersChain(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Apc is a joke in delta state, of the 25lga how many do they control. As apc is to lagos, so is delta state to pdp. By the time okowa finish his tenure by 2023 he will handover to manager. Sumtin way dem don programme finish una dey here dey argue.
Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by docadams: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Trust me, Uduaghan cannot defeat Manager in Delta South Senate.

No politician in Delta state has ever been accurately or properly judged according to the dictates of a free and fair election since 1999. It has always been rigging, rigging, and rigging by the PDP at all levels, save for 2 or 3 occasions that one of the opposing parties was able to record a win. In same vein, Manager and Uduaghan have not really been tested. Who wins will depend on
1 appeal across ethnic divide
2 available resources
3 sentiments - Manager is a 4th timer in the Senate. The Isokos and itsekiris may feel the need for a change.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Delta APC Elders, Leaders Purchase, Presents Senate Form To Emerhor by Favor99(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You have come with your jaundiced figures again (this is one reason I stopped engaging people on Nairaland).

Ijaws dominate Delta south, it is the reason Uduaghan as incumbent Governor shelved his senatorial ambition in 2015 because he knew that he will be floored.

Be honest in your assessment next time, it is open secret that Ijaws are 70% Delta South.

I am not arguing with you but stating the fact! You can argue with yourself bro.
I have to support and agree with my Urhobo brother man. It’s Urhobos are the ones that are make up a large percentage of Delta South. How can Ijaws be up to 70% of Delta South when there are 5 million Urhobos in that state. Those numbers don’t add up. Are you counting Ijaws in Bayelsa as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Autocratic, Too Old To Rule, Obasanjo Tells World Leaders In S/Africa / Ipob Hoist There Flag In Benue Cominity / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Man Behind All The Problems Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.