Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigerian Lawyer Blasts Men Who Shame Single Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lawyer Blasts Men Who Shame Single Women (413 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) / Somali Mother Of 4 Shares Nude Photo On Instagram, Slams Women Who Shame Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lawyer Blasts Men Who Shame Single Women by damiloladuke: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
A Nigerian lawyer identified as Baba Isa has taken to his Facebook page to blast men that shame single women just for being unable to find a man to settle down with.

The lawyer, who blamed most of the men for the situations of these single women, asked how many of the young ladies that washed their dirty linen they settled down with.

Read his post below:

“YOU ARE GETTING OLD O… YOU WILL REMAIN IN YOUR FATHER’S HOUSE.”

I find it very disgusting when I see young men going around making jokes, trolling ladies and trying to make them feel guilty for being single. Many of these dudes have even perfected this art into a manipulative tool.

Small thing, “you are getting old o, you will remain in your father’s house” or “that is how they will do and remain in their father’s house”. Abegi!

You toast girl she no gree, then you go, “that is how you will do and remain in your father’s house”. If she doesn’t reply your chats or texts, if she doesn’t pick your calls, if she refuse to visit you, if she refuse to send you nudes, if she refuse to take your rudeness; “leave that girl, she will remain in her father’s house… bla bla bla.”

Uncle, you, are you married? Are all your sisters married? All the girls that accepted your toasting, sent you nudes, washed your smelling boxers, pound yam for you and gave you snake-in-the-monkey-shadow style on bed, which one did you marry?

Is her father’s house a prison? Leave her to remain there na. Abi is her father complaining to you?

Anyway, grand commander and identifier of girls who will remain in their fathers’ house, we greet you. I just pray that ladies grow more confidence to shove this rubbish down the throats of men.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lawyer-blasts-men-who-shame-single-women/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawyer Blasts Men Who Shame Single Women by zolajpower: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin
Ftc......but really this is true.
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Blasts Men Who Shame Single Women by Shelloween(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Is your sister a victim? why you dey take am too personal?

or are you indirectly referring to your dad for being hard on your sister for not getting married.

whatever prompted this post from you, I feel your pain.
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Blasts Men Who Shame Single Women by reyscrub(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
This old fella politicians are highly bullshit for our dear country.

Enough of recycling this waste old dude menh.

Here I present before you the fresh programme loaded gentle guy from new era thinking world.

Meet Toye Akingbola as Nigeria next President (#TA4P) for good tomorrow to give us:

S. Security
H. Health
A. Agriculture
P. Power
E. Education
S. Shelters

http://toyeakingbola.com.ng

Re: Nigerian Lawyer Blasts Men Who Shame Single Women by Shelloween(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
zolajpower:
grin
Ftc......but really this is true.
ordinary single status shaming and he is complaining

women nko,

them dey d!ck shame us (too small, not long enough)
them dey body shame us (no 6 packs no romance and he no even tall at all)
them dey Money shame us (ego bu mma woke)

tell Isa to come to my street and talk this nonsense, I will beat that his wig off his head and whence I'm done with him, he will turn to a zoologist. anu.
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Blasts Men Who Shame Single Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
is that not these same women that would look down on these same men if/when they have no money?!?!? its called tit for tat.

if that deluded lawyer want to blame someone then let him blame the Nigerian SOCIETY for this problem (as it certainly aint a man vs woman issue)....also let him put some of the blame on the Nigerian FAMILY who are quick to refuse to marry their daughters when good men ask their hand in marriage, simply because of bride price nonsense, tribes BS, money rubbish or simply foolishness.
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Blasts Men Who Shame Single Women by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Better to remain single than to be married yet lonely.
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Blasts Men Who Shame Single Women by Shelloween(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
reyscrub:
This old fella politicians are highly bullshit for our dear country.

Enough of recycling this waste old dude menh.

Here I present before you the fresh programme loaded gentle guy from new era thinking world.

Meet Toye Akingbola as Nigeria next President (#TA4P) for good tomorrow to give us:

S. Security
H. Health
A. Agriculture
P. Power
E. Education
S. Shelters

http://toyeakingbola.com.ng
even if na SUG president this one dey contest, I no go vote for am. c'mon go and sit down.
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Blasts Men Who Shame Single Women by LuciferKristi: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pocohantas must get married.

She's 36 & menopause just rented the flat opposite hers.

Taking the perilous journey to Italy will not help her. That inflatable boat she's getting ready to board must burst.
Online men-bashing will not help her.
Dick-hunting will not help her.

She must get married before she dies single & childless.

(1) (Reply)

Social Advice For Guys / . / My S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.