Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. (95969 Views)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Zambian Government Worker's Nude Picture Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by babtoundey(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
If i am being honest, that is a mouth watering offer cheesy, let's be realistic here, i will agree if my face would be cropped out of it.

And you think the person will be foolish enough to tell you he will expose your face?

Why (for whatever sake) do you have to do what you don't want anybody know you are doing? That is hypo..
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by kunmiiii: 12:07am On Sep 10, 2018
BabbanBura:

Biya come here, abeg no vex woo, pls is there anything inside those dunlops on ya chest?

Biya come here, abeg no vex woo, pls is there anything reasonable or iota of sense in the perverted comment u just made.

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by jojothaiv(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2018
babtoundey:
In spite this, tomorrow another idiot will still send her nude picture to one Mr. Nitwit and afterwards, cry for help.

I think some people are deaf dumb and daft at the same time. No matter what becomes of anything, they will never learn.
Deaf, Dumb and Daft...

That's what we call 3D!

grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by babtoundey(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2018
grin
jojothaiv:
Deaf, Dumb and Daft...
That's what we call 3D!
grin
grin
jojothaiv:
Deaf, Dumb and Daft...
That's what we call 3D!
grin
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Temptee101(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2018
LuciferKristi:
How's this "nudes"? angry

I was expecting to see fresh melons or ripe pumpkins only to open this thread & find two freshly dug tubers of yam complete with loamy soil on them & Chinese inscriptions.

*spits & walks away from thread

*returns, spits on OP's head & runs away
grin grin cheesy
You no just well aswia
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
I am being realistic, as long as its on my terms, its good business, just like those selling thier virginity.

Mizk:
noting can make me send my nudes to anyone, i won't even let my husband have my nudes

Mizk:
If i am being honest, that is a mouth watering offer cheesy, let's be realistic here, i will agree if my face would be cropped out of it.

stop being confused or contraditin urself.

someone offered u money and u said u will agree.

But in ur earlier post u said nothing can make u send ur nude to anyone

Whether u send it with ur face cropped or not. The fact is that u have sent ur nude.

Like I said earlier on, with money, u can have any Nigerian lady's nude and u juts proved me right.

Money is a remote dat controls Nigerian ladies.

I can have ur nude if I want to and I won't spend up to 50k naira.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 12:29am On Sep 10, 2018
babtoundey:

And you think the person will be foolish enough to tell you he will expose your face?

Why (for whatever sake) do you have to do what you don't want anybody know you are doing? That is hypo..

don't mind Mizk. She's just being confused.

Nigerian ladies are money freak.

Monkey is to banana as Nigerian ladies is to money.

With less than 20k u can have this Mizk's nude.

Excpt she isn't a Nigerian lady..

I really pity men that married them..

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Royalfurnitures: 12:35am On Sep 10, 2018
People should stop Such childish acts, What do they gain from it?
Again women should be careful Who they share their mudes with

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 12:37am On Sep 10, 2018
CynthiaChi:
Not every person is the same... And not Nigerian women are the same... Money doesn't entice everyone
money doesnt entice everyone but it entices all Nigerian ladies.
See the lady I quoted.
She said nothing can make her send her nude. And someone just offer to give her money and she gave in.
My dear, Nigerian ladies are money freak.
Our mothers wern't like this. I dont know what our generation Nigerian women have turned into.
May God deliver every Nigerian lady.

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 10, 2018
excomarow:
LADIES: Don't Send Your Nude to Any Man, Except He Is Your Husband. sad

OP next time, don't post a blur picture to the forum again undecided

We Need Cleaaaar Pictua grin

Don't send your nude pic to anybody whether he is your husband or not.
He has been having sex with you already what else does he want to do with your nude pic?

Nigerian women should step up their game please

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by excomarow(m): 12:54am On Sep 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

Don't send your nude pic to anybody whether he is your husband or not.
He has been having sex with you already what else does he want to do with your nude picture

to kill conji grin
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 1:05am On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
In my case, talk isn't cheap,

My dear in ur case talk is even cheapest. U just offered to send ur nude to someone after sayin even ur husband won't have ur nude

because i have a pretty good idea the emotional torture that comes with getting your nudes leaked online(story for another day), Any emotionally weak person would break if they experience that,

unfortunately Nigerian ladies don't give a damn about emotions they care about money just like u just proved on this thread.

so classifying Nigerian ladies which includes your sisters and aunts is not so smart,

Sorry I don't have d people u just mentioned. But even if I should have, that wouldn't stopd me from calling what is bad, bad

i stand by my word,

u don't stand by ur words. The moment money came in u fell for it.

its foolish to send your nudes to any one,

and u wanted to send ur nude to someone because he offered u money. Is £1m more valuable than your dignity? What happend to ur dignity and pride as a woman?

i included husband because if i can get naked in front of him, i see no reason why that should go digital,

i understand the word privacy and i cherish it,

u may understand d word privacy but I don't think u cherish privacy

that is why my privates stay private,

but when money is invovled, ur privates stay public. smh

you're free to believe what you want but don't speak for me like you know me, you don't.

with the little of ur posts on this thread, I can write a book about u. I can tell that u are a money freak. I can tell that u are a double minded person. I can tell that u are a confused person who is yet to understand herself. I can tell that you are not a honest person. I can tell that you can't be trusted, I can tell that u are either a cheater or a potential cheater. I can tell that u are moved by money

mizk I will be praying for you and ur fellow Nigerian lady.

God just hav to deliver u people for the sake of the generation to come.

Most men are still unmarried because no good girl again in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Dollabiz: 1:12am On Sep 10, 2018
ohh
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by IsraelPlus(m): 1:42am On Sep 10, 2018
-
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by affinity77(m): 2:24am On Sep 10, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]All these ladies no dey hear word!!!!
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by IsraelPlus(m): 2:35am On Sep 10, 2018
-
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Therealev: 3:10am On Sep 10, 2018
iammo:
lipsrsealed If Adam and Eve had never eaten the forbidden fruit in the mythological garden of eden, there wouldn't have been something called nude. most hypothetical humans have seen an naked person of the opposite sex more than once yet they freak out when its nude. the same boobs they bring out freely while breastfeeding, turns a capital crime if viewed on phone.

Nice, another perspective. "The same boobs they bring out freely while breastfeeding, turns a Crime if viewed on phone". There's oil in your engine, May it never knock.

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 9japarrot: 4:57am On Sep 10, 2018
This one na Nude abi na Jude?

Shioooor!! undecided
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Truthsbitter: 5:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Any man blackmailing a woman using her nude pics might be making a huge mistake.

Any man that posts nudes of a woman who trusts him is killing himself slowly and painfully.

truthbitters
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Adegboyegamik: 5:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Use the link below to generate traffic and earn money 5$ for every unique visitor that clicks your link.
Good places to start posting your link are social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, forums, chat rooms, blogs, etc.
http://earnforliving.online/?userid=28197
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by thunderbabs: 5:13am On Sep 10, 2018
why una dey shame na...una no baff for public before ni?
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 10, 2018
yettymuse:
Do people still send nudes?
who you they ask....?
Open a Thread for ladies, then channel all your questions there.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nezan(m): 5:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Very unfortunate
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 10, 2018
some women sef, they will be forming lady but behave like cheap slutts, imagine sending your nudes to a total stranger because of what? money, phone .
serves her right.

if these foolish slutts didnt send their ugly nudes there d be nothing to post online.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by emperorblog(m): 5:52am On Sep 10, 2018
LuciferKristi:
How's this "nudes"? angry

I was expecting to see fresh melons or ripe pumpkins only to open this thread & find two freshly dug tubers of yam complete with loamy soil on them & Chinese inscriptions.

*spits & walks away from thread

*returns, spits on OP's head & runs away

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by delishpot: 6:03am On Sep 10, 2018
Why advice them? They should keep sending.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by delishpot: 6:08am On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles:

stop being confused or contraditin urself.

someone offered u money and u said u will agree.

But in ur earlier post u said nothing can make u send ur nude to anyone

Whether u send it with ur face cropped or not. The fact is that u have sent ur nude.

Like I said earlier on, with money, u can have any Nigerian lady's nude and u juts proved me right.

Money is a remote dat controls Nigerian ladies.

I can have ur nude if I want to and I won't spend up to 50k naira.

With money and for money Nigerian men have been remote controled to chopping up people for parts and no one has crucified them. So dont act as if men dont do vile things for money too. Money controls men and women alike. Some have killed loving wives and moms for it. Sending nudes is toy where some naija men are concerned.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Switup: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles post=71059786[s:
]

It's easier said than done dear.

A lot of Nigerian ladies said more than you and still end up doing the opposite.

I can only take you serious on a condition that you are not a Nigerian lady.

Nigerian ladies that I know, I mere sending them some guap, they will send ur their nudes even without asking for just to make u send them more guap.

Research has shown that a Nigerian lady's brain stops growing at birth.

Money has become a remote that controls Nigerian ladies.

With money you can have any Nigerian lady's nude.

Talk is cheap my dear.
I know you are just talking. Excpt u are not a Nigerian lady.[/s]
trash
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Horus(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Stop sending your nude pictures, any person or people can betray you, man or woman
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2018
BabbanBura:

Biya come here, abeg no vex woo, pls is there anything inside those dunlops on ya chest?
There's nothing inside.

Na double-padded bra i wear. Silicone, very reliable.
Anything else?

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Bahddo(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2018
If she added her face, that's too bad. The guy should be arrested and charged for blackmail and violating her right to dignity.

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2018
delishpot:

With money and for money Nigerian men have been remote controled to chopping up people for parts and no one has crucified them. So dont act as if men dont do vile things for money too. Money controls men and women alike. Some have killed loving wives and moms for it. Sending nudes is toy where some naija men are concerned.
U said some Nigerian men while I said ALL Nigerian ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.