Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. (95948 Views)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Zambian Government Worker's Nude Picture Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by BabbanBura(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
It feels like original brezz.... Not too soft, not too hard.

mind i touch mek i feel am myself? i promise to touch with only 3 fingers
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by GodwinGodon(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
LuciferKristi:
How's this "nudes"? angry

I was expecting to see fresh melons or ripe pumpkins only to open this thread & find two freshly dug tubers of yam complete with loamy soil on them & Chinese inscriptions.

*spits & walks away from thread

*returns, spits on OP's head & runs away
Gee, you wicked. Watin this woman do you for this kind expantiating. Fear God oh, can't fit laugh
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
If i am being honest, that is a mouth watering offer cheesy, let's be realistic here, i will agree if my face would be cropped out of it.

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
delishpot:
quite an ignorant post. if i meet 100 men and women with the possibility of meeting some men who are killers, id rather meet 100 women who would show me boobs for a price than a few men who would kill me for money.

It might interest you to know that most men who go into crime go in to make money and impress these ladies.

Let ladies stop being materialistic and watch how crime will reduced.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by delishpot: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles:

It might interest you to know that most men who go into crime go in to make money and impress these ladies.

Let ladies stop being materialistic and watch how crime will reduced.

Exvuses excuses
Suddenly men become fools who dont know right from wrong and would do anything to impress ladies even of they have to resort to horrible crimes and you are like....... oh well. Tell men to do chores or some other domestic tasks to impress ladies and see if mem will embrace that option. Since it is only about impressing ladies. I have seen men do crime for ego sake. They want to opress their hood boys. They want to shine. For tjem ladies come last.

But if a lady does some shit to impress a man it becomes a tabboo, Something disgusting something unheard of. You funny. Did you stop to think that ladies also send nudes to get money to impress guys and other ladies as well? Or you feel that men doing shit to impress ladies is the only acceptable excuse on earth?
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
delishpot:

Exvuses excuses
Suddenly men become fools who dont know right from wrong and would do anything to impress ladoes and you are like oh well...... butbif a lady does some shit to impress a man it becomes a tabboo? You funny.

Oh! They send nudes to impress men?

In that case, they should stop coming to the internet to cry poo when those men leak or want to leak their nudes.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
delishpot:

Exvuses excuses
Suddenly men become fools who dont know right from wrong and would do anything to impress ladoes and you are like oh well...... butbif a lady does some shit to impress a man it becomes a tabboo? You funny.

In that case, they should stop coming to the internet to cry poo when those men leak or want to leak their nudes.

Men don't come online to cry poo when they do crime to make money and impress ladies..
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by delishpot: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles:

Men do come online to cry poo when they do crime to make money and impress ladies..

Same way men cry poo about women. Go to romance section and see the many posts about women and how they dont deserve love that men have posted and look at howmany post women have posted about men. Or you think naturally men dont cheat or hurt women in naija hence women are not posting?
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
delishpot:

Same way men cry poo about women. Go to romance section and see the many posts about women and how they dont deserve love that men have posted and look at howmany post women have posted about men. Or you think naturally men dont cheat or hurt women in naija hence women are not posting?

I've never seen or heard that a man went online to cry that he did crime to make money and impress ladies.

I only see ladies coming online to cry that they sent their nudes to men (which you have made me understand that they sent it to impress men).

So if they are sending it to impress men, they should not come online to cry again.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by delishpot: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles:

I've never seen or heard that a man went online to cry that he did crime to make money and impress ladies.

I only see ladies coming online to cry that they sent their nudes to men (which you have made me understand that they sent it to impress men).

So if they are sending it to impress men, they should not come online to cry again.

That is because most men dont do crime with pkeasing a woman as the number one reason. Hahahaha.

Men cry when women do sonething bad esp after they have done a lot of financial favours to them. So stop decieving your self. That men dont cry. Of course it is easier for a woman to openly cry because the man has evidence to post. Most men that do crime do it in the dark and the women involved with them dont have evidence to use against them. So a woman is more likely to say she sent nudes than a man to cone online and say he cut off heads and breasts to please his woman and now she is treating him bad. Use your brain. How many men will come online to cry foul and list the crimes they did to please her if the woman they did crime for dumps them? But yeah men cry foul online too but they chuck it down to "after all I did for her" Believe me if the women have evidence of their crimes and shares it online....such men will also cry and say they did it to please the woman.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Malawian(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
CynthiaChi:

Wow.... We can only hope she learnt something from that experience
Do you want to know something weird? I just checked your profile and it seems you are Mbamalu. The girl in question is also Mbamalu. Could even be someone you know. You don't perchachance live around Coker/Orile, do you?

Btw, Nice shape dear. I love them tall & slender.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
delishpot:

That is because most men dont do crime with pkeasing a woman as the number one reason. Hahahaha.

Men cry when women do sonething bad esp after they have done a lot of financial favours to them. So stop decieving your self. That men dont cry. Of course it is easier for a woman to openly cry because the man has evidence to post. Most men that do crime do it in the dark and the women involved with them dont have evidence to use against them. So a woman is more likely to say she sent nudes than a man to cone online and say he cut off heads and breasts to please his woman and now she is treating him bad. Use your brain. How many men will come online to cry foul and list the crimes they did to please her if the woman they did crime for dumps them? But yeah men cry foul online too but they chuck it down to "after all I did for her" Believe me if the women have evidence of their crimes and shares it online....such men will also cry and say they did it to please the woman.

No man has come online to cry foul and listed the crimes he has done to please women. Therefore, ladies should stop coming online to cry foul after sending their nudes to please men. .
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by delishpot: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles:

No man has come online to cry foul and listed the crimes he has done to please women. Therefore, ladies should stop coming online to cry foul after sending their nudes to please men. .

Lol. You funny. I have seen men cry about doing crime to please women when evidence is presented. Some claim they did it to raise funds to marry or to buy their babes some present. Without evidence They dont cry because mind no go let them. Hahahaha which man will cry about how he killed his father and mother to make ogu ego to please a woman? Or how he robbed a bank to pkease a woman?. But when caught you hear stories. Women dont cry online if there is no evidence too. So go figure.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
delishpot:

Lol. You funny. I have seen men cry about doing crime to please women when evidence is presented. Some claim they did it to raise funds to marry or to buy their babes some present. Without evidence They dont cry because mind no go let them. Hahahaha which man will cry about how he killed his father and mother to make ogu ego to please a woman? Or how he robbed a bank to pkease a woman?. But when caught you hear stories. Women dont cry online if there is no evidence too. So go figure.

Prove? Post it here. Would like to see too.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:11am On Sep 11, 2018
iammo:
even orphans were trained better, but since you can't give your opinion or comments without dragging people's relative to it, you shall be thought on an open forum, what you failed to learn while growing up. thrash. omo ofo

Werey omo! As I said earlier, your mother has failed as a mother by not flushing you away in the toilet, now we have the burden of having an idiot and a withered-faced bastard roaming the streets. Nincompoop!
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by delishpot: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:

Prove? Post it here. Would like to see too.

So on this NL you have never seen a topic where a criminal said he robbed to finance his wedding?
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by delishpot: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by CynthiaChi(f): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Malawian:

Do you want to know something weird? I just checked your profile and it seems you are Mbamalu. The girl in question is also Mbamalu. Could even be someone you know. You don't perchachance live around Coker/Orile, do you?

Btw, Nice shape dear. I love them tall & slender.
Yeah, my surname is Mbamalu... Wow, that's a weird coincidence
Nah, I live around Ogba
Lol... Thanks
How did you guess I was tall?
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Malawian(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
CynthiaChi:
Yeah, my surname is Mbamalu... Wow, that's a weird coincidence Nah, I live around Ogba Lol... Thanks How did you guess I was tall?
It's obvious you are tall from the picture. Actually, I just remembered, the other girl is Obiamalu not Mbamalu.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by CynthiaChi(f): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Malawian:
It's obvious you are tall from the picture. Actually, I just remembered, the other girl is Obiamalu not Mbamalu.
Oh, okay....
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Ayobami7(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2018
her problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.