Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) (32036 Views)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Anita Joseph Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday In Matching Outfit With Daughter / The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre And Yomi Casual In New Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by HarunaWest(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
lilmax:
someone should tell this guy he's ugly please
So cos you Think he is ugly, he should go hide in a cave and become captain caveman...You reason like a child..Grow Up
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by BrokenCock: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Dis one sabi fashion so? Wear canvass with skinny legs n no stockings
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by BrokenCock: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shortyy:
How can someone be this hot!? cheesy
is that y u are getting wet already?na wa ooh
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chai.... See beared!!!!!

La hot!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by excomarow(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
elijahy1:
Is that a Chevrolet I am seeing there?

No its Starlet

Ogbeni!

You dey see somtin and you dey ask again,

Mind Yourself ooo

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by babamadiba(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2018
lilmax:
someone should tell this guy he's ugly please
are you for real?
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by Ihatelove(f): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Just look at how he is holding that precious child like paper
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
How can someone be this hot!? cheesy

Ad you beautiful too! smiley
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by Dollabiz: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2018
hmm
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 6:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Ihatelove:
Just look at how he is holding that precious child like paper
The only post I was expecting to see the moment I saw the photo.
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by elijahy1(m): 6:07am On Sep 10, 2018
excomarow:

No its Starlet
Ogbeni!
You dey see somtin and you dey ask again,
Mind Yourself ooo

Sorry Sir all knowing and wise one. Would you mind telling me the model of the Chevrolet...
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by Ihatelove(f): 6:08am On Sep 10, 2018
encryptjay:

The only post I was expecting to see the moment I saw the photo.
That's the only thing I see in the picture
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by excomarow(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2018
elijahy1:

Sorry Sir all knowing and wise one.
Would you mind telling me the model of the Chevrolet...

Elijah My Namesake

Wetin concern me concern the model

iyaaa

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by teepha: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2018
Jamean:

Yes o! He didn't say fashion designer or outfit consultant
Abi o...unlike some people if you call them tailor you will begin to hear epistles that no oo I'm not a tailor I'm a fashion designer...tailors are local people while fashion designer knows all the new fashion trends...as if tailor and fashion designer are not the same
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by elijahy1(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2018
excomarow:

Elijah My Namesake

Wetin concern me concern the model

iyaaa

Lol.
I was just inquisitive.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by SensaGreene: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
His daughter is so pretty. I love his plate number.

Ember brides to be, our bridesmaid dress promo is still on. For details and enquiries, please

call/whatsapp 08132560057
http://instagram.com/sensagreene
http://facebook.com/sensagreenebridals
Re: Yomi Casual In Matching Outfit With Daughter (Photo) by Jamean(f): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Apparel Manager cheesy

teepha:

Abi o...unlike some people if you call them tailor you will begin to hear epistles that no oo I'm not a tailor I'm a fashion designer...tailors are local people while fashion designer knows all the new fashion trends...as if tailor and fashion designer are not the same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Looks Stunning In New Black & White Photo / 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song / Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.