Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (55401 Views)

All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
If osun people like make dem open eyes dey look when their future is decided behind their back, na dem sabi.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tinubu is cancer to the development of Nigeria. Why is he so interested in who rules a state?
All over Yorubaland, this criminal has positioned his boys in government to protect his interest. Alfa Beta (his company) is the auditor of these states. But, what baffled me most is how yorubas, upon all these intelligence, keeps allowing one man to dictate their future and that of thier children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by udo2018: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
OLE
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by adebayo3449(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Let them all continue.
Something is certain.
"death".
I don't wish any of them death tho.
But they should continue.
Every thing ends here on earth
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
True,wretched state
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by amaniro: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
This guy divulge a lot His mouth might cost himlipsrsealed
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Redoil:
Thieves in power supported by the people.
Deomelo hungerbad vedxacool et al afonja come and defend the most senior thief in yoruba land for he has made mistake by opening hir smelly mouth and stop attacking and posting clownish stories about saraki

ike, ikpeazu, ouk, okorocha, stella odua ain't saints? so what's the cries all about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by CSTR1005: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
A smooth criminal.

His people are fixated on saraki, while they have a much bigger thief at home.

I honestly wouldn't care if tiniubu Sold the entire south west to the chinese as long as that is where his influence ends.

But unfortunately, buhari's political desires have granted tinubu a Lee way into critical federal politics, and that is what is worrying.

I hope if buhari finally wins in 2019, he would have the sense and patriotism to kick tinubu and his thieving hands back to the south west where he belongs.

3 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
The biggest Thief in Nigeria political history has spoken.
They want to stone Saraki that stole from one state but worship Thief Tinubu that have stolen Yorubaland.

6 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by N0favors: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Then call him an elderly thief.

A thief is a thief.
Subtle
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by edupedia: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
iammo:
truth be told, with the kind of silent contracts NNPC has been giving oando lately, even if buhari and APC gets to betray the tinubus, they've got more than a fair share of our national cake, so much that they can afford to rub it on our faces, and gloat about it.

...show us copies of the said contracts kr stop lying...

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by edupedia: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Firefire:
Bloody capitalist.

According to Tiefnubu Gboyega Oyetola will provide jobs and create a better future for the children of Osun, can he show us the template of similar jobs & future created by the incumbent?

Useless elements.

Thank God u Igbos can only make noise on Nairaland but cant initiate an ordinary bill in the senate for a refrendum....keep deceiving yourselves...

3 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Spreading the looting empire like wild fire
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by SYBLmon: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Olalan:
Let him tell us his net worth and how he acquired it...........

Wait here,
He will get back to you
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

Osu pig. Don't believe everything you read online.
Lets be real for once....he actually said that. Tinubu is a thief and am not afraid to say it. And its people like u who worship him that brings insult to us yorubas.

6 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Firefire:
Bloody capitalist.

According to Tiefnubu Gboyega Oyetola will provide jobs and create a better future for the children of Osun, can he show us the template of similar jobs & future created by the incumbent?

Useless elements.

grin grin grin

edupedia:

Thank God u Igbos can only make noise on Nairaland but cant initiate an ordinary bill in the senate for a refrendum....keep deceiving yourselves...

But at least, we don't beg shamelessly or line up for ordinary garri like this... undecided

5 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Daboomb: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Afonjas over to you

I think the Igbos should wail over him.
Or do l have to invoke the spirit of the runwaya Maazi Cownu, before you people deal with this tinubu? angry angry

Over to you Chest-beaters

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by fyneguy: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
richidinho:
how an ordinary exxonmobil staff as at 1999 is so rich that he is richer than a state is a miracle, is God not wonderful?

Someone who owned a gas station in the US

During NADECO days, he used Soyinka's name to secure rice import deal from Thailand for the whole of West Africa.

Tinubu is super rich. He has investments in Sao Tome, Guinea and many African countries. Let alone investments in naija.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Elder State thief
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by slivertongue: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Keep bragging of stolen wealth. ur day will come here on earth or in d life after death
every man will give account 2God
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
All hail the jagagban,our landlord for life,the unshakable Godfather!!! Very soon they will say he is greater than God.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tinubu also said that that he is campaigning for Gboyega Oyetola because he wants to provide jobs for them and create a better future for the children of Osun.

Like he was not the SSG to Rauf

Think Nigerians... Think

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Olalan:
Let him tell us his net worth and how he acquired it...........

And how will that help you in your effort to become rich?
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by ikoduduakpode(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tinubu
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by iammo(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
edupedia:

...show us copies of the said contracts kr stop lying...

this is one $2.8bn

https://punchng.com/2-8bn-pipeline-contract-to-oando-firm-followed-due-process-nnpc/
there are many more, like the rehabilitation f refineries, and others which I will show you later

2 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by iammo(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Please is OandO a servicing company?

I would have thought they were a producing and downstream company but what do I know.

Please regale us on the kind of contracts.

this is a $2.8bn contract
there is another one rehabilitation of the refineries which I will give details later

https://punchng.com/2-8bn-pipeline-contract-to-oando-firm-followed-due-process-nnpc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tinubu. You better keep quiet. Before them open your yansh in public
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by nobilie: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Alpha beta N40B generated from Lagos monthly.
Lagos will only be free when he is gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.