Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (55387 Views)

All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Gbam! Baba have spoken

Bitter truth!!!! All hail Jagaban of Africa

And he got likes for this. Smh.....

5 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Primary schools resume tomorrow. Make sure you're in Nursery 1 by 8am tomorrow.

You are unreasonably wicked, sir.

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 12:37am On Sep 10, 2018
In the 90s you were Still a staff of Mobil oil, between 99 till date you have acquired massive wealth, tell us How you got it...

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today

4 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2018
I think a lot of people are ricjer than Osun...50 million allocation, 120 billion debt. Even you sef is richer than Osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2018
CastedDude:
The National Leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said the Osun state does not have his kind of money. 

Tinubu, who was recorded during a visit to the palace of the Ataoja of Osogbo, Oba Jimoh Olanipekun, also said before the first class traditional ruler that the candidate APC is fielding in the forthcoming September 22 gubernatorial election is very rich.

Tinubu, who spoke in Yoruba, was apparently replying critics who accused him of appointing Ajele (Sole Administrator) as governor to oversee his interest and monitor his business in Osun.

Seeking support for the APC governorship candidate, Gboyega Oyetola, Tinubu’s words translates thus: “We would have asked Rauf to continue because he is working very well. But, we now look at your son, who is accomplished, Gboyega Oyetola; we are handing him over to you. He’s a reliable person. He may be quiet, but the sense he has… He’s an encyclopedia of finance.

“He will not take a bribe; he will not steal your money. If he is looking for money, he would have stayed back in Lagos. You’re not as rich as he is in Osun.”

Tinubu said that those who think he wants his candidate to win in order to run his business in the state, that 'Osun does not have his money'. 

Tinubu also said that that he is campaigning for Gboyega Oyetola because he wants to provide jobs for them and create a better future for the children of Osun. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/osun-does-not-have-my-kind-of-money-tinubu-tells-osun-people.html

Watch Video HERE.

Thief.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:53am On Sep 10, 2018
richidinho:
how an ordinary exxonmobil staff as at 1999 is so rich that he is richer than a state is a miracle, is God not wonderful?
ordinary ExxonMobil staff? Tinubu was the Treasurer at Mobil b4 contesting for Senate in 1992.He's CPA
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 10, 2018
kunle4toyeyaho:
ordinary ExxonMobil staff? Tinubu was the Treasurer at Mobil b4 contesting for Senate in 1992.He's CPA

Exxon Mobil doesn't pay their treasurers billions as salary...grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:15am On Sep 10, 2018
hmm
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by wehdone(m): 1:21am On Sep 10, 2018
NoSidonLook:
Major General in Corruption

Bsc in Lies

Msc in Bribery

PhD in Godfatherism

Professor in Looting

Wehdone Sir

Yes please... tongue
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Yinkaotunba123: 1:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Sango Olukoso Ayan na, over to you. Oya fire on the looters
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 1:28am On Sep 10, 2018
He spoke in Yoruba. We know when you translate Yoruba to English it looses sense and the meaning can bend. We have heard what is translated. Let's examine what was actually said in Yoruba tongue. It appears the OP was in the room, judging from pictures. Please sir, upload the video or the sound bite of what was said in Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 1:38am On Sep 10, 2018
I got the video and listened to the whole thing. Tinubu in a banter with Kabiyesi. He said "Kabiyesi, ee l'owo mi". It is closer in meaning to saying "Kabiyesi, you cannot afford me".

How does "Kabiyesi, you cannot afford me" translate to "Osun does not have my kind of money"?

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:40am On Sep 10, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

Osu pig. Don't believe everything you read online.
but u believe Ekweremadu's own

2 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:40am On Sep 10, 2018
Daboomb:

I think the Igbos should wail over him.
Or do l have to invoke the spirit of the runwaya Maazi Cownu, before you people deal with this tinubu? angry angry

Over to you Chest-beaters
what ur point
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 1:44am On Sep 10, 2018
How this man fools the whole Yoruba still baffles me
Just like how the thief awolowo stole them blind that 35 urs after his death his Will was never ever read
If it is read yorubas will know how awolowo used odua investment to finish them
Now another awo is here in tinubu
Using alpha beta to finish them cry

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2018
%
Olalan:
Let him tell us his net worth and how he acquired it...........
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by raymytech1: 2:22am On Sep 10, 2018
Kind of money? Heartless people
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 2:29am On Sep 10, 2018
richidinho:
how an ordinary exxonmobil staff as at 1999 is so rich that he is richer than a state is a miracle, is God not wonderful?

How could someone that was a Senator in 1992 be an Oando staff in 1999, u people and news distortions sha
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:04am On Sep 10, 2018
His statement shows Oyetola can’t win this election .. Tinubu finally sunk him ....God will never let APC the most Satanic party come to power again Amen

2 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 3:19am On Sep 10, 2018
deebsman1:

How could someone that was a Senator in 1992 be an Oando staff in 1999, u people and news distortions sha

When hyped, Nigerians relate emotionally. A politician who is adept at hyping emotions will always win his way in our political environment. When the hyping subsides, we recover logic and start lamenting and wondering how a politician was able to enter office. We hate first then become remorseful later, after damage is done.

After Jonathan, after Buhari, you would think by now our attention is drawn to objectivity and demand for competency going forward...rather, we are on political hype mode...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by phabulux: 3:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Redoil:
Thieves in power supported by the people.
Deomelo hungerbad vedxacool et al afonja come and defend the most senior thief in yoruba land for he has made mistake by opening hir smelly mouth and stop attacking and posting clownish stories about saraki

See?

Look at your life.

You can't even write correct English.

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by ivandragon: 3:57am On Sep 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:02am On Sep 10, 2018
richidinho:

His miracles are abundant and his ways are mysterious !
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 10, 2018
The kush he smoked before making such an arrogant address to Ataoja and his council, is obviously extremely potent. Of course everyone present knew the source of all that money he was bragging about, but nobody could say their minds, out of fear.

This country can never make progress so long as we continue to venerate these thieves and killers. But this present generation of evil leaders, the 'owners of Nigeria' will die and hand over power to their children, those are the ones who will pay their portion of the blood-debt when the existing ferment of inequities and injustice boils over into revolution.

2 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
Osunites shine your Eyes... Free yourselves from Tinubu Slavery...
He is all about Acquiring and Acquiring...

Nice one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Adegboyegamik: 5:05am On Sep 10, 2018
Use the link below to generate traffic and earn money 5$ for every unique visitor that clicks your link.
Good places to start posting your link are social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, forums, chat rooms, blogs, etc.
http://earnforliving.online/?userid=28197
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by cardoso514: 5:37am On Sep 10, 2018
Olalan:
Let him tell us his net worth and how he acquired it...........

Lekki toll gate
Lekki concession
etc
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Viking007(m): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2018
MayorofLagos:

When hyped, Nigerians relate emotionally. A politician who is adept at hyping emotions will always win his way in our political environment. When the hyping subsides, we recover logic and start lamenting and wondering how a politician was able to enter office. We hate first then become remorseful later, after damage is done.

After Jonathan, after Buhari, you would think by now our attention is drawn to objectivity and demand for competency going forward...rather, we are on political hype mode...
This comment paints exactly the Nigerian political cycle...and the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Beress(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Imaging Saraki or Atiku making this kind of statement... yolobas are fool

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Printerscanner: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2018
richidinho:

What do you now say of an extraordinary classroom teacher and her lecturer husband who are now richer than the six states of the South South region combined? I am talking of Mr and Mrs Goatluck Jonaddaft.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Primary schools resume tomorrow. Make sure you're in Nursery 1 by 8am tomorrow.
is freeze your mentor?bruh your savagery no be here.... lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.