Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (55400 Views)

All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by velocity25(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2018
when I said most Afonja politicians are thieves, people said I don't know what I was saying.can you guys see now, a looter bragging about his loot #sick

2 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by DandyWalker(m): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2018
Im not a Tinubu fan, but this is a very poor translation.He made the speech in Yoruba and what he said was clearly different from what this caption depicts.

2 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Printerscanner:

What do you now say of an extraordinary classroom teacher and her lecturer husband who are now richer than the six states of the South South region combined? I am talking of Mr and Mrs Goatluck Jonaddaft.
OK!!! Is Jonathan a landlord, have you heard him grabbing everything in Niger delta......

2 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Oshin56(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2018
This a man some peoples are calling saint boasting that a whole state did not have his money apart from the oil company where again did he work

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Femijohn198: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2018
tinubu net worth wot 10 trillions,his money can reform Nigeria not osun state.the man has money than bill gate.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by yesloaded: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2018
jayson87:
After all this man has said, idiots will still go to the poll and thumbprint APC, its high time we adopt the electoral college system. the electorates in this country are rather dumb, am sorry to say
you are right

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by emmie14: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Google chairman Mao and read about Tianamen square...
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by smileyoo: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Firefire:
Bloody capitalist.

According to Tiefnubu Gboyega Oyetola will provide jobs and create a better future for the children of Osun, can he show us the template of similar jobs & future created by the incumbent?

Useless elements.
don't mind him, any way he is talking to the zombies, they 'll always believe him. when we said that this govt is corrupt, the zombies asks for proofs, meanwhile proofs 're being rubbed on their faces on daily bases. one man boasting of being richer than a state, with population of millions of citizens, yet they 're fighting corruption. can he honestly defend such huge wealth, if subjected to transparent scrutiny? the hypocricy of this govt is nauseating to sane minds.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by EmirAbj: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2018
Even Nigeria Doesn't Have Your Kind of Money, You Can Buy Nigeria And Collect Change... Jagaban Of Corruption
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by 7lives: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2018
tiredoflife:
How this man fools the whole Yoruba still baffles me
Just like how the thief awolowo stole them blind that 35 urs after his death his Will was never ever read
If it is read yorubas will know how awolowo used odua investment to finish them
Now another awo is here in tinubu
Using alpha beta to finish them cry

Why do you cry more than the bereaved?, I KNOW that you're PAINED that Tinubu is very powerful politically.
GET WELL SOON, there is really nothing you can do about it, than what you have done in the past, that you are presently doing, online rants.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2018
richidinho:
how an ordinary exxonmobil staff as at 1999 is so rich that he is richer than a state is a miracle, is God not wonderful?

Small man with big god cheesy
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2018
MayorofLagos:

When hyped, Nigerians relate emotionally. A politician who is adept at hyping emotions will always win his way in our political environment. When the hyping subsides, we recover logic and start lamenting and wondering how a politician was able to enter office. We hate first then become remorseful later, after damage is done.

After Jonathan, after Buhari, you would think by now our attention is drawn to objectivity and demand for competency going forward...rather, we are on political hype mode...

Whoa you said it all, that's why all these people saying Buhari is this Buhari is that would start praising him after his gone but seriously, Nigerian media is part of the problem
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by oyetunde22: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2018
Why will Osun have his money when he has like 3 other states he’s collecting returns from.... useless man
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by mangoman00: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2018
7lives:

Why do you cry more than the bereaved?, I KNOW that you're PAINED that Tinubu is very powerful politically.
GET WELL SOON, there is really nothing you can do about it, than what you have done in the past, that you are presently doing, online rants.
.In igbo u don't play gods if u do people will resist u.Where are the people like Nwobodos,Nzeribe, Iwuanyanwu lgbo land is too hot for that kind of statement.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2018
iammo:
truth be told, with the kind of silent contracts NNPC has been giving oando lately, even if buhari and APC gets to betray the tinubus, they've got more than a fair share of our national cake, so much that they can afford to rub it on our faces, and gloat about it.

P.S

people quoting me and asking for proof of my claim;
here is a link to one of the many juicy ones worth $2.8bn

http://nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/993/NNPC-Signs-Contract-Agreements-for-614km-AKK-Project.aspx

https://punchng.com/2-8bn-pipeline-contract-to-oando-firm-followed-due-process-nnpc/

Oando also got an export crude license from 2018-2022

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/05/16/nnpc-selects-vitol-trafigura-sahara-oando-46-others-for-crude-term-contracts/amp/
Stop deceiving yourself Tinubu is not the owner of Oando
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by iammo(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Stop deceiving yourself Tinubu is not the owner of Oando
No political public office holder or aspirant ever owns a major company linked with government contracts, you either supersede it to your trusted ally(wale tinubus, BAT's cousin) or you put it in blind trust(like atiku's company handling NPA contracts)

2 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2018
iammo:
No political public office holder or aspirant ever owns a major company linked with government contracts, you either supersede it to your trusted ally(wale tinubus, BAT's cousin) or you put it in blind trust(like atiku's company handling NPA contracts)
Tinubu is not the owner, Ansbury ownership of 61.9 per cent of the British Virgin Island-based company, Ocean and Oil Development Partners Ltd (OODP BVI) while the remaining 38.10 per cent is owned by Withmore. The two companies control 99.99 per cent of Ocean and Oil Development Partners Nigeria Ltd (OODP Nigeria). OODP Nigeria controls 55.96 per cent of Oando Plc. So, indirectly Ansbury Investment Incorporated owns 55.96 per cent of Oando jointly with Withmore Nigeria.

Alhaji Dahiru Mangal holds a 17.9 per cent interest in Oando.

2 Likes

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Ymi12: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2018
All our politicians emanated from same fallopian tube.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2018
richidinho:
how an ordinary exxonmobil staff as at 1999 is so rich that he is richer than a state is a miracle, is God not wonderful?

Lie, Tinubu was a Senator way back 1992, 1993 in IBB's failed 3rd republic ....And from then he was involved with June 12 struggle, fleeing the country and living overseas UK and US most times during the Abacha years, so how did he work at ExxonMobil in 1999?
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2018
7lives:

Smh I pity u and ur people
So to u tinubu can continue stealing while u shout twale baba cry

1 Like

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2018
Careless statement

Whoever told him to brag bouh ds did a bad job
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dis insult is too big for osun people
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Firebomber: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Printerscanner:

What do you now say of an extraordinary classroom teacher and her lecturer husband who are now richer than the six states of the South South region combined? I am talking of Mr and Mrs Goatluck Jonaddaft.
am so ashame to be of the same tribe with you.

If i may ask did anyone said Jonathan is not corrupt here?

Naa your type dey call fayose, saraki and obasanjo as theft but come here to defend the chief in corruption. What a shame.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Indirectly saying he can buy Osun state
Nope..

He meant the state is not as rich for him to be interested in it's wealth, that's for those who are alleging...

The statement is self explanatory and very straightforward, we just like to be mischievous about virtually everything and with everyone.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by garetz: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Criminals in high places
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
We yoruba muslims will continue support and vote for Jagaban our lord. He is the reason why we breath, without him we are nothing. Proudly Jagaban zombie! Insha Allahu! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by isaacojih: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
EFCC will not hunt the old thief because he is an APC member, the EFCC only exhibit their duties on PDP members, he just said he is richer than a state and nothing is done about it, our securities are not doing their work most especially the EFCC, yhey now work for APC party not our country again.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by 7lives: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2018
tiredoflife:

Smh I pity u and ur people
So to u tinubu can continue stealing while u shout twale baba cry

Worry more about the erosion that's about to turn your enclave into the grand canyon.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by 7lives: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Exxon Mobil doesn't pay their treasurers billions as salary...grin

Na so dem dey end up miserably in life, if you are treasurer at Mobil in 1990 and you are no where today, it means you can't even manage your success.
Re: 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) by Minjim: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Firefire:
Bloody capitalist.

According to Tiefnubu Gboyega Oyetola will provide jobs and create a better future for the children of Osun, can he show us the template of similar jobs & future created by the incumbent?

Useless elements.

Let's discuss facts.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/06/14/afdb-scores-aregbesola-high-on-social-investment-programmes-assures-osun-of-support/amp/

http://osun.gov.ng/2017/08/26/osun-govt-investment-records-high-turnover-six-years/

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/osun-spends-n30bn-on-social-investment-initiatives/amp/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.