Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) (40163 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Cash Gifts Received On Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) / The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 10, 2018
All that sugar undecided
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Is this own site? U fine.
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 10, 2018
Is this own site? U fine.
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:12am On Sep 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by phabulux: 3:22am On Sep 10, 2018
Greyworld:
I was expecting an OBESE cake.

I hope that helps.
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by LordofNaija: 4:40am On Sep 10, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
shocked
Where is NwaAmaikpe
FSARS Don shoot am. His burial na next week
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by GentleGiant007: 4:41am On Sep 10, 2018
Always saying nonsense with your empty brain. With millions of Yoruba women blazing trails all over the world. Where are your women? Hatred, envy and jealous will kill you.

technicallyrich:
Normally yorob ass are very dirty talk more of these one that is clearly fat and looks like big.
I can bet my blokos that she is one of those yorob ass girls that dont wash their paint.
I get easily irritated and the first thing i imagine when approaching a woman is if i date her and she farts.now imagine dating these big from the waste and she farts while cooking bens for you .
She is irritating abeg.
Hapy new wk nairalanders.allah i pray allah gives u your heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by fattyG: 5:00am On Sep 10, 2018
medexico:
The last cake fine die.

I tell u
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Adegboyegamik: 5:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Use the link below to generate traffic and earn money 5$ for every unique visitor that clicks your link.
Good places to start posting your link are social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, forums, chat rooms, blogs, etc.
http://earnforliving.online/?userid=28197
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by sadiqdonblack: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2018
technicallyrich:
Normally yorob ass are very dirty talk more of these one that is clearly fat and looks like big.
I can bet my blokos that she is one of those yorob ass girls that dont wash their paint.
I get easily irritated and the first thing i imagine when approaching a woman is if i date her and she farts.now imagine dating these big from the waste and she farts while cooking bens for you .
She is irritating abeg.
Hapy new wk nairalanders.allah i pray allah gives u your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 6:03am On Sep 10, 2018
GentleGiant007:
Always saying nonsense with your empty brain. With millions of Yoruba women blazing trails all over the world. Where are your women? Hatred, envy and jealous will kill you.

can u compare yorob ass girls to ss/se biafran girls in anything.can u
yorob ass girls are very very dirty,when they go to toilet,they wont flush it,i have personaly fkd more than ten from my school days so i know what im saying.
Ss\se are naturally blessed and our women also have good oil wel.
Alah,i pray alay bless ur wk and endeavours, i expect u to say amen.
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by xreal: 6:06am On Sep 10, 2018
I like the first cake, looks exactly like the celebrant. grin
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2018
technicallyrich:

yorob ass girls are very very dirty,when they go to toilet,they wont flush it,i have personaly fkd more than ten from my school days so i know what im saying.
You're trying to sound genuine but your childish immature biasness and tribal hatred is profound. How many Yoruba girls have u been with? And how many se girls have u sampled? I've seen very beautiful se girls and very ugly ones, their ugliness is even special especially when they join that masculine features with it. Same thing applies to dirtiness, dirtiness is a general and personal lifestyle that can be motivated by a poverty, illiteracy, exposure, what u do for a living, where u live, how you're brought up among other things. I've seen extremely neat yoruba girls, and I have seen very dirty ones. Same thing everywhere in the world. It's personal never a function of tribe. You people should grow up and stop this childish afonja ipod stupid things, your mates are busy making it everywhere in the world.
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2018
She's going to gobble it all up

She looks the type
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2018
technicallyrich:

Great minds, exposed people and rich people all mix because most times your best friend will be from other tribe or race. But poor parochial mind will carry about dumb discriminative mind. Your village people or people u grew up with in ur village will be wishing bad, not to make it, yet it's same people from ur tribe. When will u fools see that a person from ur tribe doesn't make him ur friend and dat someone is from another tribe doesn't make him ur enemy? U people wake up, get exposed, mix. Life is good, variety of culture is what make life sweet. Stop discrimination and parochialism. Grow up, all you nairaland tribalistic immature ones.
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2018
baddosky1:
Wetin concern me? undecided
I saw your name on the cakes hope it's not what I'm thinking shocked
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by youngbelieve(f): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Wow!! De second nd third cakes re awesome
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I saw your name on the cakes hope it's not what I'm thinking shocked

Yeah...she asked me to smash and i said "NO" until she slims down. I decided to give her a zero-calorie cake just to help her. What are friends for?
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
baddosky1:

Yeah...she asked me to smash and i said "NO" until she slims down. I decided to give her a zero-calorie cake just to help her. What are friends for?
You try
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You try

Badmus: Badosky baby i want to to "smash" me...i'm so Hot! kiss wink

Me: NO! You are too Fat! Slim down first!! angry

Badmus: How slim do you want me to be? I'm so needing your tool! kiss kiss

Me: I'll give you a hint of how slim on your birthday! undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour / Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye / Davido Sprays $100 Bills Nonstop On Woman At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.