Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) (64317 Views)

Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by ipobarecriminals: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
cool
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Tomoyayi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Congrats to them.

The beauty of marriage is that "P" and "P" are readily available without too much talk.

That thing dey sweet.
Where your second
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by GoldenOkechukwu(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
It's OK[sup][/sup]
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
SoftP:
Funny how time flies ' back then, these kids were d real MVP's.

Indomie generation missed alot

But the children themselves belong to indomie generation. You can’t separate yourself from indomie generation just because you were there when they were performing.
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Damseldammie(f): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Optimistdude:

Na Indomie children sing the songs na, or what's your definition of Indomie generation?
Kò yé mi fun o ... Because I don't understand what he means by saying "indomie generation or better still, we should ask him to explain what the "indomie generation " means... I started wondering when their 1st album was released .
Anyways, wish the couple a long-lasting union in utmost joy... Conjugal bliss
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Janthony: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mehn they ain't kids anymore, those days I used to think I was their senior by age shocked Happy married life to her
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Baselm: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
khvnggift:
Omo she quick big oh. shocked when joy joy song tak come outside self shocked HML to her sha
Exactly my thought, cos I don't think the song is more than 10 years old

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Baselm: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
khvnggift:
Omo she quick big oh. shocked when joy joy song tak come outside self shocked HML to her sha

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Awww... How i love weddings!
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by musicnmagic(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Congrats to them.

The beauty of marriage is that "P" and "P" are readily available without too much talk.

That thing dey sweet.
your moniker tells it all.
Pucbbqgrills
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Janthony: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Around 2001 because i was still in primary school then
Baselm:

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by ultimate77(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Janthony:
Around 2001 because i was still in primary school then
they sang that song in 2003 I was in ss1 then
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by ezewealth(m): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:
How time flies.
Oyinbo say the son is the father of a man,

Tenkiu..................
Parabolic statment
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 10, 2018
jaymejate:

2003 be indomie generation? Indomie generation started around 2005 I think

Indomie generation :fellows born after 1999.

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Dollabiz: 1:15am On Sep 10, 2018
ohh
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by affinity77(m): 2:27am On Sep 10, 2018
Criis:
Rejoice my crush that time cry
What about now
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by yeahryt(m): 2:44am On Sep 10, 2018
Chai Chai Chai... My crush. U 4 wait 4 me na
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by xtremeTall(m): 3:11am On Sep 10, 2018
Na WA oo Now I agree to the fact I'm old enough to get married
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Chinny024(f): 3:16am On Sep 10, 2018
The young shall grow....
Congratulations.
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by encryptjay(m): 5:59am On Sep 10, 2018
sureteeboy:
DESTINY KIDS? CHAI!!! HOW TIME FLIES. USED TO LISTEN TO THEIR SONGS BACK THEN
Nice art.

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by tunary(m): 6:18am On Sep 10, 2018
No time at all
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by israelmao(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2018
It's quite a great delight watching her and her siblings sing.Congrat!
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by StevDesmond(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Very decent girl. HML sis
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by sureteeboy(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2018
encryptjay:

Nice art.
Thanks Boss. You can DM to get yours at a giveaway price. My whatsapp link is in my signature
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2018
SoftP:
Funny how time flies ' back then, these kids were d real MVP's.

Indomie generation missed alot
Even those dat watched them are still indomie generation because I remember I'm grown up all the time they were popular, anyway, I thank God for my life. It will all end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Gomd: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2018
correctbae:

https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/09/favour-of-destined-kids-gets-married-to-the-love-of-her-life/

Nurh be this one we deh reason. Na Rejoice man still wahn reason. HML sha
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by khvnggift(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Baselm:

My brother I join U weak
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by snowden9(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Damn. My childhood crush is now married. i remember about 12yrs ago in an NGO event they were asked to sing. Been a volunteer in the NGO, I took a pic with her and I thought that was the beginning of something to come. *heartbroken* *tears*
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) by Optimistdude: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
jaymejate:

2003 be indomie generation? Indomie generation started around 2005 I think

I dunno o
But my first taste of Indomie was in 1994 cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" / Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.