Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos (70805 Views)

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by JERRY1925(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2018
Chinny024:
The guy take style old pass am. ... Watch him closely.. wink wink

oh lward have mercy..was he suppose to b younger.. I dont get.
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Tapout(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2018
pretty girl... My crush that year kiss
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

That husband that looks like a pall bearer is handsome?

Pls, always try to say the truth even if others would hate you.

You wey fine show us your picture
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by hackman34: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2018
Wow lovely couple
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by dkronicle(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Yuneehk:
She looks really beautiful embarassed
I tap into this Blessing
Palmwine tapper. Keep tapping
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by americanson: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

if you sure of your looks, post your picture let us see or your facebook profile. I don't know what is wrong with you nairalanders.

Does looks put food on the table? The guy is matured enough and capable of feeding his mouth and that of his family, hence he got married... Let us see what you can do. Bloody miserable single soul
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Amaureen: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2018
27 YEARS OLD
Chascop:
How old is this girl pls
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Hotfreeze: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You wey fine show us your picture

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by BRASH: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2018
nikkypearl:
Beautiful bride
And hansome groom. Don't be partial

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2018
joseph6071:
even more

Disgusting.
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by BRASH: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Chinny024:
Am sure he is young in za oza room. Abeg nurse chinny, i get boil 4 my kini. I need ur help, how do i reach ur clinic?
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Hotfreeze: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2018
americanson:
if you sure of your looks, post your picture let us see or your facebook profile. I don't know what is wrong with you nairalanders.

Does looks put food on the table? The guy is matured enough and capable of feeding his mouth and that of his family, hence he got married... Let us see what you can do. Bloody miserable single soul

If someone puts his private affairs in public, it stands to reason that such private affairs become open to public scrutiny.

You're a blockhead with the IQ of a gnat. I don't blame you though, anonymity is not a cover for your stupidity.
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Skmoda360(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

funny but you just have to know one thing, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by BRASH: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2018
Yuneehk:
She looks really beautiful embarassed
I tap into this Blessing
U tap into the blessing, but if i ask 4 ur number now, u go do shakara 4 me. How u wan take get d blessing? Can we hookup?
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2018
Chinny024:

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2018
The husband is ugly fa..
Ugly igbo man. Tue.
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Benekruku(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2018
Slim tall girls make me crazy. Agbani spec.

Anyone on Nairaland should contact me. We going to the altar straight from there.

Above 6feet please with straight legs
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by bamirotola: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Is it that she's too young no abibits me that's too old not to be married... My friends baby loved these people back den na....and I was uncle to them....
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by brenister10: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2018
ogaJona:
husband not too fine, but still they look good

You are a confirmed mumu.
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by 2kris(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2018
Skmoda360:

how do you want the guy to look again?.......he is handsome simple.
na you the and busy body
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2018
Chascop:
How old is this girl pls
She's 27
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Donspicey: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2018
Chaii,,and I Bin Dey Trip 4 Diz Bae Dat Year 4 Kaduna,,,.What A Life,,,,my Crush Leave Me Go Marry,i Wish Her Well,even Though E Pain Me,i No Wish Her Hell,,.Happy Married Lyf "Couples"
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2018
sexybbstar:

She's 27

Wow.. She's grown..
Thanks.. You're married?
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by FarahAideed: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2018
Ejyksneh:
The guy no fine, i fine pass ham

Abeg if na you dey your profile pic the guy fine pass you wella!!!!!
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Chinny024(f): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2018
BRASH:
Am sure he is young in za oza room. Abeg nurse chinny, i get boil 4 my kini. I need ur help, how do i reach ur clinic?

Go to any good hospital near you....
Am too far...Borno state.
You know Sambista na grin grin
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Cute!
Happy married life
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2018
sexybbstar:

She's 27
For real?
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by zealie: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2018
joseph6071:
Favour Iwueze, the popular child singer then of destined kids shared more of her wedding photos...see them

source: http://www.musictori.com/2018/08/things-to-know-about-child-singer.html

Happy married life
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by MrEgghead(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2018
ogaJona:
husband not too fine, but still they look good
You want the husband to be light skinned right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.